1. 程式人生 > >新人蔘加展會怎麼與客戶交流接單 簡單實用參加展會英語交流

新人蔘加展會怎麼與客戶交流接單 簡單實用參加展會英語交流

展會是一個搜查客戶的好機會,如果你是英語小白,那就需要懂得靈活使用幾句常用英語。廢話不多說,祝你好運。 


A: How are you? 
你好麼? 


B: Fine. 
很好。 


A: Can I help you? 
能幫你麼? 


B: No, just have a look. Thank you. 
不用,只是看看,謝謝。 


A: Oh, you have very good eyes, this is very hot item.   
你眼光不錯,這個產品很火。 


B: How much is it? 
多少錢? 


A: Which market are you in, may I have your name card?   
你做哪個市場呢,可以要你的名片麼? 


B: Sure. 
當然。 


A: Nice to meet you, Scot, I am Linda.   
很高興遇見你,Scot,我是linda。 


B: Nice to meet you, too. 
我也很高興遇見你。 


A: Your market is Spain, right? 
你的市場是西班牙,對麼? 


B: Spain and Portugal 
西班牙和葡萄牙。 


A: This item is around USD18, but depends on your quantity. Can you give me some idea about quantity?   
這個產品大約18美金,但是取決於你的數量,你能告訴我數量麼? 


B: 2000pcs. 


A: USD17.8/pc. How do you like it?   
USD17.8/pc. 感覺怎麼樣? 


B: It looks good, but price is expensive. 
看起來挺好,但是價格貴。 


A: How long are you in this business? 
你做這行多久了? 


B: Five years. 
5年。 


A: You must be very professional. Have a seat, please. 
你一定很專業,坐一下吧。 


We are in this field for 5 years, too. These are our catalogue and our brief introduction. We cooperate with big customer , for example, ABC in USA, and DEF in Germany. 
我們在這行五年了,這是我們的目錄和我們的簡介,我們有和大客戶合作,比如,美國ABC和德國DEF. 


B: Do you have customer in Spain? 
你們西班牙有客戶麼? 


A: Yes, but not very big, hope we can have cooperation together, and we will give you our best support. 
有,但是不大,希望我們可以合作,我們會給你最好的支援。 


B: OK. 


A: This product is a little special, it can work longer than others, because we use larger lipo battery, that’s why it’s a little more expensive, but it is very popular in Europe, we hope you can try. 
這個產品比較特別,比其他產品工作更久,因為我們用比較大的鋰電,所以才有點貴,但是在歐洲很受歡迎,希望你能試一下。 


B: OK. 


A: Scot, what about this product? It sells very hot in Spain.   
這個產品喜歡麼?在西班牙賣的很火 


B: I already have similar one. 
我已經有相似款了。 


A: I see. How is that selling? 
明白,賣的怎樣? 


B: It sells very well. 
很好。 


A: How much you buy it? 
多少錢買的? 


B: It's eleven something. 
11點幾美金。 


A: I see. I can give you USD11 if you are interested in it. 
明白,如果你感興趣,我可以給你11美金。 


B: OK. 


A: How you sell your goods, on line? 
你是如何銷售貨物的,線上? 


B: Yes, we have an online shop, and also do wholesale. 
是的,我們有一個網店也做批發。 


A: How many containers you import from China every year? 
每年從中國進口多少個櫃? 


B: Around 10 containers. 
大約10個。 


A: Usually in May or September? 
一般在5月份和9月份麼? 


B: No, 1 or 2 containers for every 2 months. 
不,大約每兩個月1-2個櫃。 


A: If you can confirm the order during the fair, we can give you more discount. 
如果你可以在展會期間確認訂單,我可以給你更多的折扣。 


B: OK. Can you give me samples of these 2 items? 
好的,你能給我這兩款的樣品麼? 


A: Sure, do you have hotel address? We can send samples to your hotel these days. 
當然,你有酒店地址麼?我們這兩天可以把樣品送你酒店。 


B: You can send to this address, room 901. 
你可以送到這個地址,901房間。 


A: May I know your mobilephone No.? 
可以知道你手機號麼? 


B: Sure. It's 13812345678 


A: OK, you will receive samples the day after tommorrow. 
後天你會收到樣品的。 


B: Thank you very much.