1. 程式人生 > >TPO-13 C2 How to use language lab

TPO-13 C2 How to use language lab

TPO-13 C2 How to use language lab

第 1 段
1.Listen to a conversation between a student and the language lab manager.
聽學生和語言實驗室經理之間的談話。
第 2 段
1.Hi, I'm not sure, but err... is this the Carter language lab?
嗨,我不知道,但嗯...這是卡特語音室?
第 3 段
1.Yes, it is. How can I help you?
是的。我怎麼幫你?
第 4 段
1.I'm taking the first year Spanish this semester.
這個學期我選修第一年的西班牙語。
2.Our professor says that we need to come here to view a series of videos.
我們的教授說,我們需要來這裡觀看了一系列的視訊。
3.I think it is called Spanish-Working on Your Accent.
我認為它被稱為西班牙語—致力於你的口音?
第 5 段
1.Yes, we have that.
是的,我們有。
2.Err... They are on the wall behind you.
嗯....他們是在你身後的牆上。
第 6 段
1.So, I can just take... err... can I take the whole series home?
好。所以,我可以.....我可以把整個系列帶回家嗎家?
2.I think there are three of them.
我認為他們三個。
第 7 段
1.I guess you haven't been here before.
我猜你沒有來過這裡。
第 8 段
1.No, no I haven't.
不,不,我沒有。
第 9 段
1.Ok, well, you have to watch the videos here.
好的,你必須這裡觀看視訊。
2.You need to sign in to reserve an open room and sign out the video you need, just start with the first one in the series, each video is half an hour long.
您需要登入預留一個開放的房間,並簽署了你所需要的視訊,從系列中第一個開始,每個視訊是半小時之久。
第 10 段
1.So, it is a video library, basically?
因此,它是一個視訊圖書館,基本上?
第 11 段
1.Yes, but unlike the library, you can't take any videos out of the lab.
是的,但和圖書館不同的是,你不能把任何影片走出實驗室。
第 12 段
1.OK, so how long can I use a video room for?
好的,我可以用視訊室多長時間?
第 13 段
1.You can sign up for two hours at a time.
你可以一次註冊兩個小時。
第 14 段
1.Oh, good, so I can watch more than one video when I come up here.
哦,不錯,這樣當我來這裡的時候,我就可以觀看多個視訊時。
2.Is the lab pretty busy all the time?
實驗室所有時間都非常繁忙嗎?
第 15 段
1.Well, rooms are usually full right after dinner time, but you can sign up the day before to reserve the room if you want.
晚飯後的時間,房間是通常是滿的,但你可以在前一天註冊預訂一個房間,如果你想要的話。
第 16 段
1.Err... the day before....
嗯...前一天....
2.But, I can just stop in to see if there's any rooms open, right?
但是,我可以順便過來看看是否有任何的房間嗎?


第 17 段
1.Sure, stop in any time.
當然,什麼時間都可以。
第 18 段
1.What about copies of the videos? Is there just one copy of each in the series?
影片拷貝怎麼樣?每個系列只有一個副本?
2.I don't want to miss out if everyone comes in advance.
如果一下子每個人都來了,我不想借不到。

第 19 段
1.Oh, no, we have several copies of each tape in the Spanish accent series.
哦,不,西班牙口音系列的每個磁帶我們都有多個副本。
2.We usually have multiple copies of everything for each video collection.
我們通常為了每一個系列的每一個視訊採集多個副本。
第 20 段
1.Super. So... how many rooms are there total in the lab?
太好了。所以......在實驗室總共有有多少房間?
第 21 段
1.20. They are pretty small.
20個。他們是非常小的。
2.So, we normally get one person or no more than a small group of people in their watching the video together.
所以,我們通常會讓一個人或不超過一小群人在那裡一起觀看視訊。
3.Actually, someone else from your class just came in and took the first Spanish video in to watch.
其實,其他和你一班上的人已經來了,拿著西班牙第一視訊在觀看。
4.You could probably run in there and watch it with them.
你可能可以走進去和他一起看。
5.Of course, you are welcome to have own room.
當然,歡迎你有自己的房間。
6.But, sometimes students like to watch with classmate, so they can review the material with each other afterwards.
但是,有時候學生們喜歡看和同學一起看,這樣他們在之後可以和對方一起復習材料。
7.For example, if there was some content they didn't really understand.
例如,如果有一些內容,他們並沒有真正理解…
第 22 段
1.I guess I prefer my own room.
我想我更喜歡我自己的房間。
2.I concentrate better by myself and I don't want to miss anything, you know, and he is probably already started watching it...
我自己一個人更能夠集中精神,我不想錯過任何東西,你知道的,他可能已經開始看它...
第 23 段
1.No problem, we've got a lot of rooms open right now.
沒問題,我們現在已經有多房是開放的。
2.When you come in, you sign your name on the list and you're assigned a room number ,or if you call in advance, then the attendant will tell you your room number,
當你進來,你在名單上籤上你的名字,你會被分配房號,或者,如果你提前打電話,服務員會告訴你你的房間號,

3.if you forget, just come in and take a look at the list. The videos are over there.
如果你忘了,只要進來看看列表。影片是在那邊。
第 24 段
1.Great, thanks.
太好了,謝謝。