1. 程式人生 > >日常英語900句

日常英語900句

1. Hello.你好! 

2. Goodmorning.早晨好! 

3. I’m JohnSmith.我是約翰、史密斯。 

4. Are youBill Jones?你是比爾、瓊斯嗎? 

5. Yes,I am.是的,我是。

6. How areyou?你好嗎? 

7.Fine,thanks.很好,謝謝。
 
8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?

9. She’svery well,thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。

10. Goodafternoon,Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。 

11. Goodevening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。

12. How areyou this evening?今晚上您好嗎? 

13. Goodnight,John.晚安,約翰。 

14.Good-bye,Bill.再見,比爾。 

15. See youtomorrow.明天見。
 
16. Come in,please. 請進! 

17. Sitdown. 坐下! 

18. Standup,please. 請站起來。 

19. Openyour book,please. 請把書開啟。 

20. Closeyour book,please. 請把書合上。 

21. Don’topen your book. 別開啟書。 

22. Do youunderstand?你明白了嗎? 

23. Yes,Iunderstand. 是的,我明白了。 

24. No,Idon’t understand. 不,我不明白。 

25. Listenand repeat. 先聽,然後再重複一遍。 

26. Nowread,please. 現在請大家讀。 

27. That’sfine. 好得很。 

28. It’stime to begin. 到開始的時候了。 

29. Let’sbegin now. 現在讓我們開始。 

30. This isLesson One. 這是第一課。
 
31. What’s this? 這是什麼? 

32. That’s abook. 那是一本書。

33. Is thisyour book? 這是你的書嗎?

34.No,that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的書。 

35. Whosebook is this? 這是誰的書? 

36. That’syour book. 那是你的書。 

37. Andwhat’s that? 還有那是什麼? 

38. Is thata book? 那是一本書嗎? 

39. No,itisn’t. 不,不是。 

40. It’s apencil. 那是一枝鉛筆。
 
41. Is it yours? 它是你的嗎? 

42. Yes,it’smine. 是,是我的。 

43. Where’sthe door?  門在哪兒?

44. There itis.  門在那兒。 

45. Is thisbook his?  這本書是他的嗎?
 
46. What are these? 這些是什麼? 

47. Thoseare books. 那些是書。 

48. Whereare the books? 那些書在哪兒? 

49. Therethey are. 在那兒。 

50. Theseare my pencils. 這些是我的鉛筆。 

51. Whereare your pens? 你的那些鋼筆在哪兒? 

52. They’reover there. 在那裡。
 
53. Are these your pens? 這些是你的鋼筆嗎? 

54. Yes,theyare. 是我的。 

55. Thoseare mine. 那些是我的。 

56. Theseare your books,aren’t they? 這些書是你的,對不對?

57. No,theyaren’t. 不,不是。 

58. They’renot mine. 不是我的。

59. Theseare mine,and those are yours. 這些是我的,而那些是你的。 

60. Thosearen’t your pens,are they? 那些鋼筆不是你的,對吧?
 
61. Who are you? 你是誰? 

62. I’m astudent. 我是學生。 

63. Who isthat over there? 那邊那個人是誰? 

64. He’s astudent,too. 他也是學生。

65. Is thatlady a student? 那位女士是學生嗎? 

66. No,sheisn’t. 不,她不是。 

67. Thosemen aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是學生。 

68. Am Iyour teacher? 我是你們的教員嗎? 

69. Yes,youare. 是的,你是。 

70. That manis a teacher,isn’t he? 那個人是位教員,對不對? 

71. Yes,heis. 是的,他是。 

72. Who arethose people? 那些人是誰? 

73. Maybethey’re farmers. 他們可能是農民。
 
74. Aren’t they students? 他們不是學生嗎? 

75. I reallydon’t know. 我真的不知道。
 
76. What’s your name? 你叫什麼名字? 

77. My nameis Jones. 我姓瓊斯。 

78. What’syour first name? 你的名字叫什麼? 

79. My firstname is Bill. 我的名字叫比爾。 

80. How doyou spell your last name? 你的姓怎麼拼法? 

81. Jones.J-O-N-E-S. 瓊斯,J-O-N-E-S。 

82. What’syour friend’s name? 你朋友叫什麼? 

83. His nameis John Smith. 他叫約翰、史密斯。 

84. John andI are old friends. 我和約翰是老朋友
 
85. Are you John’s brother? 你是約翰的兄弟嗎? 

86. No, I’mnot. 不,我不是。 

87. This isMr. Jones.  這是瓊斯先生。 

88. How doyou do? 你好!

89. Mrs.Jones,thisis Mr. John Smith. 瓊斯夫人,這是約翰、史密斯先生。 

90. Veryplease to meet you. 見到您很高興。
 
91. What day is today? 今天是星期幾? 

92. Today isMonday. 今天是星期一。 

93. What daywas yesterday? 昨天是星期幾? 

94.Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。 

95. What dayis tomorrow? 明天是星期幾?

96. Whatmonth is this? 現在是幾月份? 

97. This isJanuary. 現在是一月份。 

98. Lastmonth was December,wasn’t it ?
    上個月是十二月,對不對? 

99. Yes,itwas. 是,是十二月份。 

100. Whatmonth is next month? 下個月是幾月份? 

101. I wasin the hospital for several weeks.
     我在醫院裡住了幾個星期了。

102. Wherewere you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪裡? 

103. Youwere here in February,weren’t you?
     二月份你曾在這裡,對不對? 

104. No,Iwasn’t . 不,我沒有在這裡。 

105. Yourfriend was here a week ago,wasn’t he?
     一個星期前,你的朋友曾在這裡,是不是? 
 
106. Do you have a book? 你有一本書嗎? 

107. Yes,Ido. 是的,我有。 

108. Youhave a radio,don’t you? 你有一臺收音機,對嗎? 

109. No,Idon’t . 不,我沒有。 

110. I don’thave a phonograph,either. 我也沒有留聲機。 

111. Deesthis radio belong to you? 這臺收音機是你的嗎? 

112. Yes,Ithink it does. 是的,我認為它是我的。 

113. Howmany sisters and brothers do you have?
     你有幾個姊妹和兄弟? 

114. Don’tyou have my hat? 你沒拿我的帽子吧? 

115. Yes,Ihave both your hat and your coat.
     不,你的帽子和大衣都在我這裡。 

116. DoesJohn have a yellow pencil? 約翰有一支黃鉛筆嗎? 

117. Yes,hedoes. 是的,他有。 

118. He hasa radio,doesn’t he? 他有一臺收音機,對不對? 

119. No,hedoesn’t have one. 不,他沒有。 

120. Healready has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
     他已經有一架留聲機,但是他還沒有收音機。

121. Whattime is it? 幾點鐘了? 

122. It’stwo o’clock. 兩點鐘。
 
123. It’s a few minutes after two. 兩點過幾分。
 
124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow.
     我的錶快,而你的錶慢。 

125. Excuseme.Can you tell me the correct time?
     對不起,你能告訴我一下準確的時間嗎?

126. No,Ican’t . 不,我不能。 

127. I don’tknow what time it is.
     我不知道現在幾點鐘。 

128. I don’tthink it’s four o’clock yet.
     我認為現在還不到四點。

129. It mustbe about three thirty. 現在想必是三點三十分左右。 


130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六點前起床。 

131. Therestaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
     飯館要到七點四十五分才開門。 

132. Willyou be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?
     請你明天十點到這裡,行嗎? 

133. Yes,Iwill. 行。 

134. We’llbe on time,won’t we? 我們將按時到,是嗎?

135. I hopeso. 我希望如此。
 
136. What’s the date today? 今天是幾號?

137. Todayis November first,nineteen sixty-three.
     今天是一九六三年十一月一號。 

138. Whenwere you born? 你是什麼時候出生的?

139. I wasborn on November first,nineteen thirty-five.
     我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。

140. Todayis my birthday. 今天是我的生日。 

141. Mysister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
     我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。 

142. I don’tknow the exact date. 我不知道確切的日子。

143. Wherewere you born? 你出生在什麼地方? 

144. I wasborn in a little town not far from here.
     我出生在離這兒不遠的小城市裡。 

145. What doyou know about the tenth century?
     有關十世紀的事你知道些什麼? 

146. I don’tknow anything about that.
     關於那個我什麼都不知道。
 
147. Let’s talk about something else.
     讓我們談點別的什麼吧。 

148. Wherewere you during the month of April last year?
     去年四月份你在哪裡? 

149. I don’tremember where I was then.
     我不記得那時我在哪裡。

150. Wherewill you be nest year at this time? 151. What do you want? 你想要些什麼?

152. I wanta cup of coffee. 我想來杯咖啡。

153. Whatwould you like to eat? 你想吃些什麼?

154. Pleasegive me a piece of pie.請給我來片餡餅。

155. Whichone would you like--this one or that one?
     你想要哪一個?這一個還是那一個?

156. Itdoesn’t matter to me. 隨便就可以了。

157. I’dlike to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.
     我想和約翰先生或史密斯先生講話。

158. I’msorry, but both of them are busy right now.
     很抱歉,他們都在忙。

159.Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想來點咖啡嗎?
 
160. I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
     如果你不介意的話,請給我來杯茶。

161. Do youknow any of those people? 你認識這些人嗎?

162. Two orthree of them look familiar. 我和其中的兩三個人比較熟。

163. All ofthose men are friends of mine. 他們都是我的朋友。
 
164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 這些人中哪個是泰勒先生?

165. Is hethe tall man on the left? 在左邊的那個高個男士是不是他?

    明年這個時候你將在哪裡?

166. Do youspeak English? 你會講英語嗎?

167. Yes, alittle.是的,會一點。

168. Doesyour friend speak English? 你的朋友會講英語嗎?

169. Yes, hespeaks English perfectly.會而且講得很好.

170. What’shis native language? 他的母語是什麼?

171. I don’tknow what his native language is.
     我不知道他的母語是什麼。

172. Howmany languages do you speak? 你能講幾種語言?

173. Myfriend reads and writes several languages.
     我的朋友能讀寫幾種語言。

174. Howwell do you know French?  你的法語程度怎樣?

175. Hespeaks French with an American accent.
     他講的是帶著美國口音的法語。

176. Myparents speak English perfectly.
     我父母能講很好的英語。

177. Mr.Jones can speak French pretty well.
     鍾斯先生能講很好的法語。

178.Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
     有時候,我會在講英語時犯一些錯誤。

179. I havea lot of trouble with pronunciation.
     我的發音存在一些問題。

180. How isher accent in French? 他講法語時的口音怎樣?
 
 
181. What are you doing? 你在幹什麼?

182. I’mreading a book.我在看書。

183. What’syour friend doing? 你的朋友在幹什麼?

184. He’sstudying his lesson. 他在做他的功課。

185. I’m notdoing anything right now.我無事可做。

186. Whereare you going? 你想去哪?

187. I’mgoing home.我想回家。

188. Whattime are you coming back? 你什麼時候回來?

189. I’m notsure what time I’m coming back.
     我不確定我什麼時候能回來。

190. Whatare you thinking about? 你在想什麼?

191. I’mthinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功課。

192. Who areyou writing to? 你在給誰寫信?

193. I’mwriting to a friend of mine in South American.
     我在給我南美的一位朋友寫信。

194. By theway,who are you waiting for?
     順便問一句,你在等誰?

195. I’m notwaiting for anybody.我誰也不等。
 
196. How old are you?  你多大了?

197. I’mtwenty-one years old. 我21歲了。

198. Mybrother is not quite twenty-five.
     我的哥哥沒有25歲。

199. John isnot forty-five yet,is he?
     約翰還沒有45歲,是嗎?

200. Mr.Smith is still in his fifties.
     史密斯先生50多歲了。

201. I’m twoyears older than you are.
     我比你大兩歲。

202. Mybrother is two years younger than I am.
     我的弟弟比我小兩歲。

203. Howmany are there in your family?
     你家幾口人?

204. Thereare seven of us altogether.
     我家總共七口人。

205. Mysister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。

206. I’m theyoungest.我最小。

207. Guesshow old I am. 猜猜我多大。

208. I’d sayyor’re about twenty-three.
     我猜你可能23歲。

209. I wasthirty on my last birthday. 我
     已經過了30歲的生日 。

210. I’mgoing to be sixty-one next Tuesday.
     下週二我就要61歲了。
211. What time do you get up every day?
     你平常幾點起床?

212. Iusually wake up early.我通常很早起床。

213. I getup at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起床。

214. Mybrother gets up later than I do.
     我的哥哥比我起床要晚。

215. After Iget dressed,I have breakfast.
     我穿好衣服後吃早餐。

216.Usually,I have a big breakfast.
     通常我的早餐比較豐盛。

217. I havejuice,toast and coffee for breakfast.
     我早餐通常有果汁,麵包和咖啡。

218. I leavethe house at eight a.m. each day.
     每天我都會在早上8:00離開我家。

219. I getto work at nine o’clock every morning.
     我會在每天早上9:00開始工作。

220. I workhard all morning.
     每天早上我都會很努力地工作。

221. I goout for lunch at about 12:30.
     我中午12:30出去吃午餐。

222. I finishworking at 5:45 p.m.
     我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。

223. I eatdinner at about 7 o’clock.
     我會在晚上7:00吃晚飯。

224. BeforeI eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while.
     在吃晚飯之前,我會看一會報紙。

225. Iusually go to bed at about midnight.
     我通常午夜才睡覺。

226. Whattime did you get up yesterday morning?
     你昨天早上幾點鐘起的床?

227. I wokeup early and got up at 6 o’clock.
     我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。

228. Mybrother got up earlier than I did.
     我的哥哥比我起得早。

229. Did youget dressed ? 你穿好衣服了嗎?

230. Yes, Igot dressed and had breakfast.
     是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。

231. Whatkind of breakfast did you have?
     你吃的什麼樣的早餐?

232. Whattime did you get to work yesterday morning?
     昨天早上你幾點鐘去上的班?

233. I leftthe house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.
     我 8:00離開的家,8:30開始的工作。

234. Did youwork all day? 你全天都在工作嗎?

235. Yes, Iworked from early morning until late at night.
     是的,我從早上一直工作到深夜。

236. At noonI had lunch with a friend of mine.
     中午,我和朋友去吃的午飯。

237. Ifinished working at 5:30 and went home.
     我在5:30完成的工作然後回家了。

238. Afterdinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
     晚飯過後,我看了一期雜誌然後打了幾個電話。

239. I wentto bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。

240. I wentto sleep immediately and slept soundly all night.
     我一會就入睡了,而且睡得很好。

241. Wheredid you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了?

242. I wentto see a friend of mine.我去拜訪了一位朋友。

243. Did yousee Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你見過鍾斯先生嗎?

244. Ididn’t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .
     我沒見過,不過我見過約翰先生。

245. Whatdid you talk about? 你們剛才在講什麼?

246. Wetalked about a lot of things. 我們剛才在說一些事情。

247. I askedhim a lot of questions. 我問了他一些問題。

248. Whatdid you ask him? 你問過他什麼?

249. I askedhim if he spoke English. 我問他是否會講英語?

250. He saidhe spoke a little English. 他說他會講一點。

251. Then Iasked him if he knew anybody in New York .
     接著我就問他是否認識在紐約的人?

252. He saidhe knew a lot of people there.
     他說他認識很多那裡的人。

253.Finally,I asked him how old he was.最後我問他多大了?

254. He saidhe would rather not tell his age.
     他說他不想提及他的年齡。

255. Heanswered almost all of my questions.
     他幾乎回答了我所有的問題。

256. Whattime did you use to get up last year?
     去年你通常幾點起床?

257. I usedto wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.
     我過去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起床。

258. I usedto set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
     我過去常常把我的鬧鐘定在上午7:00鍾。

259. I neverused to oversleep.我從不睡懶覺。

260. I usedto get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。

261. Ialways used to leave for work at 8:30.我過去常常在8:30去工作。

262. I usedto start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.
     我過去常常在每天9:00開始工作。

263. I usedto have lunch every day at the same time.
     我過去常常在每天同一時間吃午餐。

264. I usedto work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.
     我過去常常工作到6:00左右。

265. I usedto have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
     我過去常常在7:30吃晚飯,而且睡覺很早。

266. Mybrother and I used to go a lot of places together.
     我和我哥哥過去常常一起去一些地方。

267. We usedto go to the movies about once a week.
     我們過去常常一週去看一次電影。

268. We usedto have a lot of interesting friends.
     我們過去有一些很有趣的朋友。

269. Mybrother used to speak French to me all the time.
     我的哥哥過去總是給我講法語。

270. Ialways used to ask him a lot of questions.
     我過去常常問他一些問題。 271. Where do you live?  你住在哪裡?

272. I liveon Washington Street. 我在華盛頓街住。

273. What’syour address?  你的地址是什麼?

274. I liveat 1203 Washington Street.
     我住在華盛頓街1203號。

275. I’m Mr.Smith’s next door neighbor. 
     我是史密斯先生的鄰居。

276. Youlive here in the city,don’t you?
     你住在這個城市,對嗎?

277. I’mfrom out of town.  我來自城鎮。

278. Howlong have you lived here?  你在這住了多久了?

279. I’velived here for five years. 我在這住了5年了。

280. He’sknown me for over ten years.
     我們相識十餘年了。

281. I’vespoken English all my life. 我終生講英語。

282. I’vealready read that book. 我已經讀完了那本書。

283. Has hestudied French very long? 
     他學法語很長時間了嗎?

284. Haveyou had breakfast already?  你吃過早飯了嗎?

285. Yes,Ihad breakfast two hours ago.
     是的,我在兩小時前吃的早飯。

286. Wherewere you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?

287. I wasat home all afternoon. 我整個下午都在家。

288. I waswriting some letters to friends of mine.
     我給我的朋友寫了幾封信。 

289. Whatwere you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?
     昨天下午四點鐘左右你在幹什麼?

290. I waslistening to the radio. 我在聽廣播。

291. Whatwere you doing when I called you on the telephone?
     我給你打電話時,你在幹什麼?

292. Whenyou called me, I was eating dinner.
     你給我打電話時,我在吃晚飯。

293. When Isaw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith.
     我看到鍾斯先生時,他在和約翰史密斯講話。

294. Whileyou were writing letters,I was reading a book.
     你寫信時我在看書。

295. Whilewe were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.
     當我們吃早餐時,約翰在打電話。

296. Can youguess what I was doing this morning?
     猜猜看我今天早上在幹什麼?

297. I can’tremember what John was doing yesterday afternoon.
     我記不起昨天下午約翰在幹什麼了。

298. I’veforgotten what he said his address was.
     我把他所說的他家的地址給忘了。

299. I’veforgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.
     我忘記了他昨晚幾點鐘吃的晚飯了?

300. Theycalled us just as we were having dinner.
     他們叫我們時,我們在吃晚飯。

301. Whatcolor is your book?  你的書本是什麼顏色的?

302. My bookhas a dark blue cover. 我的書本的封面是深藍色的。

303. Howmuch does that typewriter weigh? 那個打字機有多重?

304. It’snot too heavy,but I don’t know the exact weight.
     它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精確重量。

305. Thisround table weighs about forty-five pounds.
     這張圓桌子重45磅。

306. Whatsize suitcase do you own?  你的小提箱是什麼尺碼的?

307. One ofmy suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.
     其中一個提箱是小號的,另一個是中號的。

308. I likethe shape of that table.我喜歡那張桌子的形狀。

309. Howlong is Jones Boulevard Street? 
     Jones Boulevard街有多長?

310. Thatstreet is only two miles long. 那條街只有兩英里長。

311. Willyou please measure this window to see how wide it is?
     你能量量這個窗戶,來確定它有多寬嗎

312. Thiswindow is just as wide as that one.
     這個窗戶僅僅和那個一樣寬。

313. Thewalls are three inches thick. 這些牆有三英尺厚。

314. Thismaterial feels soft.這種材料摸上去很軟。

315. Thispencil is longer than that one. 這個鉛筆比另一個長。

316. Wouldyou please tell Mr. John that I’m here?
     你能告訴約翰先生我在這嗎?  

317. Takethese books home with you tonight.
     今晚請把這些書帶回家。

318. Pleasebring me those magazines.
     請把那些雜誌給我帶來。

319. Wouldyou help me lift this heavy box?
     你能幫我將這個重盒子擡起來嗎?

320. Pleaseask John to turn on the lights.
     請告訴約翰把燈開啟。

321. Putyour books down on the table.
     將你的書放在桌子上。

322. Get mea hammer from the kitchen,will you? 
     從廚房裡給我拿個錘子,好嗎?

323. Hang upmy coat in the closet ,will you please?
     能將我的大衣掛在壁櫥裡嗎?

324. Pleasedon’t bother me now.I’m very busy.
     現在請別打攪我,我在忙。

325. Wouldyou mind mailing this letter for me?
     你介意幫我發這封郵件嗎?

326. If youhave time,will you call me tomorrow?
     如果你有時間,明天給我打電話好嗎?

327. Pleasepick up those cups and saucers.
     請將那些茶杯和茶托整理好。

328. Willyou do me a favor? 你能幫個忙嗎?
329. Please count the chairs in that room.
請數一下那個房間裡的椅子的數目。

330. Pleasepour this milk into that glass.
請將這些牛奶到進玻璃杯裡。

331. Excuseme,sir.Can you give me some information?
     先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些資訊嗎?

332. Can youtell me where Peach Street is?
     你能告訴我Peach Street在哪嗎?

333. It’stwo blocks straight ahead.
     向前一直走,過兩個街區就到了。"

334. Whichdirection is it to the theatre?
     去戲院應走哪個方向?

335. Turnright at the next corner。 在下個路口向右拐。

336. How faris it to the university? 到大學還有多遠?

337. It’s along way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。

338. Theschool is just around the corner. 學校就在拐角處。

339. Therestaurant is across the street from the hotel.
     旅館穿過街道。

340. Youcan’t miss it. 你不會錯過的。

341. Do youhappen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number? 
     你知道Cooper先生的電話號碼嗎?

342. Couldyou tell me where the nearest telephone is?
     你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎?

343. ShouldI go this way,or that way?
     我應走這條路還是那條?

344. Go thatway for two blocks,then turn left.
     走那條路,穿過兩個街區後向左拐。

345. I begyour pardon.Is this seat taken?
     請問,這個座位有人坐了嗎?

346. Are youmarried?  你結婚了嗎?

347. No,I’mnot married.I’m still single.
     沒有,我仍然單身。

348. Yourniece is engaged,isn’t she?
     你的侄女訂婚了是嗎?

349. Mysister has been engaged for two months.
     我妹妹訂婚兩個月了。

350. Mygrandfather got married in 1921.
     我祖父1921年結地婚。

351. When isgrandparents’ wedding anniversary?
     什麼時候是你祖父母的結婚紀念日?

352. Howlong have they been married? 他們結婚多久了?

353. They’vebeen married for quite a few years.
     他們結婚好些年了。

354. Who didGeorge marry? 喬治和誰結婚了?

355. Do theyhave children? 你有孩子了嗎?

356. Theyhad a baby last month. 他們上個月有的孩子。

357. My sonwants to get married in June.
     我的兒子打算六月份結婚。

358. Theydon’t know when the wedding will be.
     他們不知道什麼時候舉行婚禮。

359. Theirgrandchildren are grown up now.
     他們的孫子長大了。

360. She’s awidow.Her husband died last year.
     她是個寡婦,他丈夫死於去年。

361. Wheredid you grow up? 你在哪長大?

362. I grewup right here in this neighborhood.
     我就在這臨近長大。

363. Myfriend spent his childhood in California .
     我的朋友童年在加利福尼亞度過。

364. Helived in California until he was seventeen.
     他十七歲以前都在加利福尼亞居住。

365. Therehave been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
     在過去的二十年間,這裡發生了很多的變化。

366. Thereused to be a grocery store on the corner.
     以前拐角處有一個雜貨店。

367. All ofthose houses have been built in the last ten years.
     所有的房子都是在最近十年裡建成的。

368. They’rebuilding a new house up the street .
     這個街上正在建一個新房子。

369. If youbuy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
     如果你買了那間房,你會在那度過你的餘生嗎?

370. Areyour neighbors very friendly? 你的鄰居們友好嗎?

371. We allknow each other pretty well.
     我們彼此之間有很深的瞭解。

372. A youngmarried couple moved in next door to us.
     一對新婚夫婦搬進了我們隔壁。

373. Whobought that new house down the street from you?
     誰買了你們街上那頭的新房?

374. An oldman rented the big white house.
     一個老人租了那個大的白房子。

375. Whatbeautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的樹呀!

376. Whattime are you going to get up tomorrow morning?
     明天早上你打算幾點起床?

377. I’llprobably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
     我可能會起的比較早,大約在6:30起床。

378. Whatwill you do then? 然後你做些什麼呢?

379. After Iget dressed,I’ll have breakfast.
     穿上衣服後我將吃早飯。

380. Whatwill you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
     明天的早餐你吃什麼呢?

381. I’llprobably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
     早餐我可能會吃土司麵包和雞蛋。

382. Afterbreakfast,I’ll get ready to go to work.
     吃完早餐後我會準備一下去上班。

383. I’llleave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
     我將會在8:00離開房間然後在8:30到達辦公室。

384. I’llprobably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
     我將會在12:30去吃午飯。

385. I’llfinish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
     我將在5:30完成工作然後在6:00前到家。

386. Are yougoing to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
     明天晚上你會在家吃晚餐嗎?

387. Do youthink you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?
     明天晚上你會去看電影嗎?

388. I’llprobably stay home and watch television.
     我可能呆在家看電視。

389. When Iget sleepy,I’ll probably get ready for bed.
     當我感到困的時候,我就準備上床睡覺。

390. Do youthink you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?
     你現在能去睡覺嗎?

391. How isthe weather today? 今天的天氣怎樣?

392. Theweather is nice today. 今天天氣很好。

393. Whatwas the weather like yesterday?
     昨天天氣怎樣?

394.Yesterday it rained all day.昨天下了一天的雨。

395. Whatwill the weather be like tomorrow?
     明天天氣怎樣?

396. It’sgoing to snow tomorrow.明天有雪。

397. It’squite cold today.今天真冷。

398. It’sbeen cloudy all morning.整個早上都多雲。

399. Is itraining now? 現在在下雨嗎?

400. It’llprobably clear up this afternoon.
     今天下午可能會晴天。

401. Thedays are getting hotter. 天氣在轉暖。

402. Todayis the first day of spring.今天是春天的第一天。

403. What’sthe temperature today? 今天的氣溫是多少?

404. It’sabout seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.
     今天下午華氏溫度70度。

405. There’sa cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷風。

406. How areyou feeling today? 今天感覺怎樣?

407. I don’tfeel very well this morning.
     今天早上我感覺並不好。

408. I wassick yesterday, but I’m better today.
     昨天我病了,不過今天好了。

409. Myfever is gone,but I still have a cough.
     我已經不發燒了,不過仍咳嗽。

410. Mybrother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很頭痛。

411. Whichof your arms is sore?  你的哪個胳膊痛?

412. Myright arm hurts. It hurts right here.
     我的右胳膊受傷了。它就傷在這兒。

413. What’smatter with you? 你怎麼了?

414. I’vegot a pain in my back. 我背痛。

415. Whichfoot hurts?Is it the left one? 
     哪個腳受傷了?是不是左邊的腳? 

416. How didyou break your leg? 你怎樣弄傷的腳?

417. Islipped on the stairs and fell down.I broke my leg.
     我在樓梯上滑了一下摔倒了,就弄傷了我的腳。

418. Yourright hand is swollen.Does it hurt?
     你的右手腫了。是不是受傷了?

419. It’sbleeding.You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
     你的傷口在流血,你最好去醫生那看看。

420. I hopeyou’ll be well soon.希望你快些好。

421. I getout of bed about 7 oclock every morning. 
     每天早上我7:00起床。

422. Aftergetting up,I go into the bathroom and take a shower.
     起來以後我會進浴室衝個澡。

423. Then,Ibrush my teeth and comb my hair. 然後我刷牙梳頭。

424. Afterbrushing my teeth,I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙後穿衣。

425. Afterthat,I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.
     然後,我下樓到廚房去吃早飯。

426. Aftereating breakfast,I go back upstairs again.
     吃完早飯後,我再上樓。

427.Then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.
     這時通常到了我叫醒我小弟弟的時間了。

428. Hecan’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.
     因為他太小,他還不會自己穿衣。

429. I washhis face and hands,and then I dress him. 
     我給他洗臉洗手,然後給他穿衣。

430. Hetries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it. 
     他試著自己系鈕釦,但總是失敗。

431. Mylittle brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night. 
     我的弟弟在晚上上床之前通常洗個澡。

432. Healways forgets to wash behind his ears. 
     他總是忘記洗耳朵的後面。

433. I’malways tired when I come home from work. 
     下班以後我通常很累。

434. Atbedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
     晚上我脫掉我的衣服,換上睡衣。

435. I getinto bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
     我11:30上床睡覺,一會就會入睡。

436. What doyou think?Is that right?
     你認為怎樣?是否正確?

437.Cetainly.You’re absolutely right about that.
     當然,你完全正確。

438. I thinkyou’re mistaken about that.
     我覺得你是錯誤的。

439. I likehot weather best. 我最喜歡熱天氣。

440.Personally,I prefer winter weather.
     就我個人而言,我比較喜歡冬天的天氣。

441. Do youthink it’s going to rain tomorrow?
     你認為明天會下雨嗎?

442. I don’tknow whether it will rain or not.
     我不知道明天會不會下雨。

443. In myopinion,that’s an excellent idea.
     我認為這是個好主意。

444. Why Mr.Cooper so tired?Do you have any idea?
     為什麼Cooper先生這麼累?你知道嗎?

445. He’stired because he worked hard all day today.
     因為他工作了一整天,所以很累。

446. What doyou think of my children? 你覺得我的孩子怎樣?

447. I thinkyou have very attractive children.
     我覺得你有很討人喜歡的小孩兒。

448. Pleasegive me your frank opinion.
     請告訴我你真實的想法。

449. Do youreally want to know what I think?
     你真想知道我在想什麼嗎?

450. Ofcourse I want to know what your opinion is.
     當然,我很想知道你的觀點。

451. What doyou plan to do tomorrow? 
     明天你打算幹什麼?

452. I doubtthat I’ll do anything tomorrow.
     明天恐怕我什麼也不做。

453. Pleaseexcuse me for a little while. I want to do something.
     對不起,稍等會兒,我要辦點事。

454. Iimagine I’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
     我想幹點事,不去看電影。

455. Will itbe convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
     你把你的計劃向他講一下,方便嗎?

456. There’snothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
     明天沒事做的,因為明天是週末。 

457. What’syour brother planning to do tomorrow?
     你哥哥明天計劃去哪兒? 

458. Hecan’t decide what to do.
     他無法決定該做什麼。 

459. It’sdifficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
     不知道全部事實而去作決定是困難的。     

460. We’retrying to plan our future. 我們在努力計劃我們的未來。      

461. That’sa good idea.  好想法。

462. I’mhoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
     我希望在山上消磨幾天。     

463. Wouldyou consider going north this summer?
     你考慮今年夏天去北方嗎?

464. Ifthere’s a chance you’ll go, I’d like to go with you.
     如果你有機會去的話,我想和你一起去。     

465. Afteryou think it over, please let me know what you decide.
     在你仔細考慮之後,請讓我知道你決定怎麼做。   466. I’m anxious to knowwhat your decision is.
     我很想知道你的決定。

467. I’mconfident  you’ve made the right choice.
     我很有信心,你做了個正確的決定。

468. I wantto persuade you to change your mind.
     我希望能勸說你,以改變你的觀點。

469. Willyou accept my advice? 你會接受我的建議嗎?

470. Whathave you decided? 你決定了什麼?

471. I’vedefinitely decided to go to California.
     我一定去過加利福尼亞。

472. Hedidn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
     他什麼都不想說,以免影響我的決定。

473. Sherefuses to make up her mind.她拒絕下決心。

474. Iassume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
     我猜想你已經下定決心不再買新車了。

475. It tookhim a long time to make up his mind.
     他用了很久才下定決心。

476. You cango whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的地方。

477. We’rewilling to accept your plan. 我們打算接受你的計劃。

478. Heknows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
     他知道不方便,但他無論如何都想走。

479.According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.
     聽格林先生講,這是一個複雜的問題。

480. Sheinsists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.
     她堅信那不會給她帶來任何不同。

日常英語口語900句(下)

481. Areyou going to go any place this year?

     今年你打算去其他地方嗎?

482. If Ihave enough money,I’m going to take a trip abroad.

     如果我有足夠的錢,我就會出國旅行。

483. Howare you going?Are you going by boat?

     你打算怎樣去?是不是打算乘船去?

484. It’sfaster to go by plane than by boat.坐飛機比坐船快。

485.What’s the quickest way to get there?

     到那兒最快的交通方式是什麼?

486.Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.

     這次旅行可能要花費十天的時間。

487. Ihope you have a good time on your trip.祝你旅途愉快。

488. I’mleaving tomorrow,but I haven’t packed my suitcases yet.

     我明天出發,但是現在還沒有整理好我的箱子。

489. I’mgoing by air.I like flying.我打算坐飛機去,我喜歡乘飛機。

490. Mybrother took a trip to Mexico.我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。

491. Itwas a six-hour flight. 這是6小時的航程。

492. Howmany passengers were on the train? 火車上有多少乘客?

493. Hisfriend was injured in an airplane crash.

     他的朋友在飛機事故中受傷。

494.Would you like to go for a walk? 你喜歡去散散步嗎?

495.Let’s go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.

     讓我們去機場。飛機在十分鐘前就已經著陸了。

496. I’mgoing shopping because I need to buy some clothes.

     我想去商店,因為我需要買些衣服。

497. Ifthis shirt doesn’t fit,may I bring it back later?

     如果這個襯衫不合身,我能將它帶回來嗎?

498. Whatsize shoes do you wear?你穿多大號的鞋?

499. Thatsuit looks very good on you.你穿這個外套很合身。

500. Thisdress is made of silk,isn’t it?

     這件衣服以絲綢為材料,是嗎?

501. I’dlike to try on this sweater.我很想試一下這件毛衣。

502. I’minterested in buying a new car.我很想買輛新車。

503.What’s the price of that electric iron?那個熨斗多少錢?

504. Howmuch is this rug?這個地毯多少錢?

505. Isthis toothpaste on sale today?今天有牙膏賣嗎?

506.That’s a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.

     這個皮錢夾很漂亮,但是太貴了。

507. Howmuch do I owe you?我欠你多少錢?

508. Thatwill be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.

     可能有18美元,外加75美分。

509. Doyou have change for a twenty-dollar bill?

     你能換開20美元的錢嗎?

510. Theclerk helped me find what I wanted.

     這個職員幫我找到了我所需要的東西。

511. Whatwould you like to eat?  你想吃什麼?

512. I’dlike a bowl of tamoto soup,please.

     請給我來碗西紅柿湯。

513. Thewaiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.  

     這個服務員看起來很著急的記下了我們所點的東西。

514.Which would you rather have--steak or fish? 

     你想來點什麼?牛排還是魚?

515. Iwant my steak well-done.  我想要全熟的牛排。

516. Whatkinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪種蔬菜?

517. I’llhave mashed potatoes .我想要些土豆泥。

518.Would you please pass the salt?  你能把鹽遞過來嗎?

519. Theyserve good food in this restaurant.

     在這個飯店中,他們供應很好的食物。

520. Areyou ready for your dessert now?  你準備好吃點心了嗎?

521. Thisknife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please? 

     這把刀子已經很髒了,你能帶一個乾淨的來嗎?

522. MayI check,please?  我能檢查一下嗎?

523. Youhave your choice of three flavors of ice cream.

     你能選擇三種口味的冰淇淋。

524. Wehave vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.

     我們有香草味的,巧克力味的,草莓味的。

525. Weinvited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come.

     我們邀請了兩位客人來吃晚餐,但是他們沒有來。

526. Howlong did the movie last? 

     電影持續了多久?

527. Thefeature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.

     特寫從九點種開始,一直持續到十一點半。

528. Theysay the new film is an adventure story.

     他們講,這個新影片是一個冒險。

529. Agroup of us went out to the theater last night.

     昨天晚上我們去了戲院。

530. Thenew play was good and everybody enjoyed it.

     這個新的戲劇很好,人們都喜歡。

531. Bythe time we got there,the play had already begun.

     到我們到達時,戲劇已經開始了。

532. Theusher showed us to our seats.

     服務員把我們帶到了坐位前。

533. Thecast of the play included a famous actor.

     這場戲劇的演員陣容裡有一個很著名的演員。

534.After the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat.

     戲劇結束了以後,我們都想去吃點東西。

535.There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.

     這裡人很多,我們很難打到車。

536. Therestaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere.

     這個飯店人已經滿了,我們不得不去別處。

537. Mybrother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想學跳舞。

538. Wedon’t go dancing very often. 我們不經常去跳舞。

539.Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema? 

     你想幹什麼?去跳舞還是去看電影?

540. I’mnot accustomed to going out after dark. 我不習慣晚上出去。

541. I’dlike to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.

     我想約定好時間去看看Cooper先生。

542.Would you like to arrange for a personal interview? 

     你想安排一個個人採訪嗎?

543. Yourappointment will be next Thursday at 10 o’clock.

     你的約會安排在下週四十點。

544. Ican come any day except Thursday. 我除了星期四每天都能來。

545. Hewants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.

     他想將他的約會從週一改為週三。

546. Shefailed to call the office to cancel her appointment.

     她沒能讓辦公室取消她的約會。

547. I’mgoing to call the employment agency for a job.

     我打算去招聘辦公室去應聘。

548.Please fill in this application form. 請填寫這張申請表。

549. Areyou looking for a permanent position? 

     你想應聘一個永久性職位嗎?

550. I’mgoing to call a plumber to come this afternoon.

     我想打個電話讓鉛管工今天下午來。

551. Icouldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick.

     我不能守約了,因為我病了。

552. I’ma new employee.I was hired yesterday.

     我是一個新僱員。我昨天被錄用的。

553.Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.

     請在你來之前打個電話,不然我們有可能不在家。

554.Let’s make a date to go shopping next Thursday.

     讓我們約定好下週四去商店。

555. Willyou please lock the door when you leave?

     你離開時能把門鎖上嗎?

556. Iwent to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.

     我昨天想去我的醫生那去檢查檢查。

557. Thedoctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.

     醫生髮現我有些超重。

558. Hegave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 

     他讓我做了個x射線的胸透,給我又量了量血壓。

559. Hetold me to take these pills every four hours.

     他告訴我每四小時吃次藥。

560. Doyou think the patient can be cured? 

     你覺得這個病人能被治癒嗎?

561. Theyoperated on him last night.昨天晚上他們給他做了手術。

562. Heneeded a blood transfusion. 他需要輸血。

563. Myuncle had a heart attack last year.

     我叔叔去年得了心臟病。

564. Theyhad to call in a heart specialist.

     他們需要一個心臟病專家。

565. Whatdid the doctor say? 醫生說什麼?

566. Thedoctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.

     醫生建議我多做些運動。

567. Thedoctor said I look pale.

     醫生說我看起來很蒼白。

568. If Iwant to be healthy,I have to stop smoking cigarettes.

     如果我想健康的話,我不得不戒菸。

569. Thephysician said smoking is harmful to my health.

     內科醫生告訴我吸菸有害健康。

570. It’sjust a mosquito bite.There’s nothing to worry about.

     只是被蚊子叮了下,不必擔心。

571.You’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的電話。

572. Whatnumber should I dial to get the operator? 

     我想接通接線員的電話,我應撥打什麼號碼?

573. Iwant to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途。

574. Pickup the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.

     拿起話筒,然後將硬幣投進硬幣口中。

575. Itried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.

     我想給Copper先生打電話,但是線路一直很忙。

576. Youmust have dialed the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

577. Idialed the right number,but nobody answered.

     我撥的號碼正確,但是沒有人接聽。

578. Thetelephone is ringing,would you answer it,please? 

     電話鈴響了,你能接下電話嗎?

579.Would you like to leave a message?  你想留下什麼口信兒嗎?

580. Whois this?I don’t recognize your voice.

     你是誰?我聽不出你的聲音。

581.Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called? 

     你能告訴Cooper先生我打過電話嗎?

582. Isthis Empire 5-4093?  是帝國5-4093嗎?

583. Ihave to hang up now. 現在我不得不掛斷電話。

584. Putthe receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.

     將話筒靠近你的嘴,我聽不見你的聲音。

585.Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow? 

     你介意明天再打過來嗎?

586. Howlong has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle? 

     從你得到你的叔叔的信兒到現在已經多久了?

587. Whenwas the last time he wrote you ? 

     他最後一次給你寫信是什麼時候?

588. Ican’t recall how long it’s been.

     我不能記起那是多久前了。

589. I’malways disappointed when I don’t get any mail.

     我在收不到郵件時,總是很失望。

590. Ifeel guilty because I haven’t written her lately.

     我總覺得該受責備,因為我後來沒有給她回信。

591. Whattime is the mail delivered on Saturday? 

     一般週六什麼時候送郵件?

592. Thepostman always comes at 2 oclock. 郵遞員通常在兩點來。

593. Iwrote to my uncle last night.I couldnt put it off any longer.

     我昨晚給我叔叔寫了封信。我不能再託了。

594. Ienclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了幾張照片。

595. Ididn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.

     我不知道是否該寄航空信?

596. Howlong does it take for a letter to get to California ? 

     一封信要多久才能到加利福尼亞?

597.Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.

     在你郵寄前別忘了貼郵票。

598. Hewent to the post office to mail a letter.他去郵局郵信了。

599. Idropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.

     我在拐角處將信放在了郵箱裡。

600. Howdid you sign the letter? Did you write,“sincerely yours”?

     你怎樣在信上填寫,是601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.

     今天早上我發生了一件奇怪的事。

601. Astrange thing happened to me this morning.

     今天早上我發生了一件奇怪的事。

602. Iwas crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.

     我穿過馬路時差點被車撞傷。

603.Fortunately,I jumped back in time to avoid being hit.

     幸運的是為了躲避被撞傷,我往後跳了下。

604. Itwas a terrible experience,and I won’t forget it.

     真是個另人害怕的經歷,我不會忘了。

605.Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.

     昨天天氣很好,所以我們開車去玩。

606. Weprepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.

     我們為野餐做準備,而且沿著小河而下。

607.After a while,we found a shady place under some poplar trees.

     過了一會兒,我們在楊樹下發現了陰涼的樹陰。

608. Onthe way back home,we were tired.回來的路上,我們都很累了。

609. Itwas after dark when we got back,and we were all tired.

     我們回來時都已經很晚了,而且我們都很累。

610. Iwish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip.

     我希望你能更詳細地描述一下你的旅行。

611.Speaking of trips,did I ever tell you about the experience I had? 

     說到旅行,我以前沒有對你談到我的經歷嗎?

612. Weused to have a lot of fun when we were that age. 

     那時我們經常有很多樂趣。

613. Ican’t recall the exact circumstances.

     我不能準確得回憶起當時的環境了。

614. Inever realized that someday I would be living in New York.

     我從沒有想過,有一天我能住在紐約。

615. Wenever imagined that John would become a doctor.

     我們從來沒有想過約翰會成為一個醫生。

616.We’re looking for a house to rent for the summer. 

     我們在尋找一間房子,想在夏天租住。

617. Areyou trying to find a furnished house? 

     你是不是在尋找一間裝修過的房子?

618. Thissplit-level house is for rent.It’s a bargain. 

     這間分層的房間正在求租。價格很合理。

619. Thathouse is for sale.It has central heating.

     那間房子在出售。它是中央供暖的。

620. Wehave a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 

     我們有一些廚房用具和一套餐廳裝置。

621. Thisis an interesting floor plan.Please show me the basement.

     這是一個有趣的樓層計劃。請帶我到地下室去看看。

622. Theroof has leaks in it,and the front steps need to be fixed.

     屋頂內部有漏洞了,前面臺階也需要裝修。

623.We’ve got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom.

     我們在居住室中放置了一張窗和一個化妝臺。

624. Doesthe back door have a lock on it? 

     後門有鎖嗎?

625.They’ve already turned on the electricity.The house is ready.

     他們已經打開了電器。房間已經準備好了。

626. I’mworried about the appearance of the floor.

     我擔心地板的表面。

627. Ifyou want a towel,look in the linen closet.

     如果你需要枕巾的話,可以在亞麻製品壁櫥中看看。

628. Whatstyle furniture do you have ? Is it traditional? 

     你有什麼樣式的傢俱?是傳統型的嗎?

629. Wehave drapes for the living room,but we need kitchen curtains.

     在起居室中我們有些布簾,但是廚房中我們也需要一些窗簾。

630. Thehouse needs painting.It’s in bad condition.

     房子需要裝飾。房子現在的狀況比較糟糕。

631. Whatdo you going to wear today?  今天你想穿什麼?

632. I’mgoing to wear my blue suit.Is that all right? 

     我想穿我的蘭色外套。它準備好了嗎?

633. Ihave two suits to send to the cleaners.

     我將我的兩件外套送到了清洗員那兒。

634. Ihave some shirts to send to the laundry.

     我將我的一些襯衫送到了洗衣房。

635. Youought to have that coat cleaned .

     你應該乾洗一下那件的外套。

636. I’vegot to get this shirt washed and ironed.

     我已經將我的這件襯衫洗和熨過了。

637. Allmy suits are dirty.I don’t have anything to wear.

     我的外套都髒了。我沒有穿的了。

638.You’d better wear a light jacket.It’s chilly today. 

     你最好穿件皮夾克。今天有些冷。

639. Thisdress doesn’t fit me anymore.

     這件衣服已不合我身了。

640. Iguess I’ve outgrown this pair of trousers.

     我猜我現在已經超過我褲子長了。

641.These shoes are worn-out.They’ve lasted a long time.

     這些鞋已經磨破了。它們撐了好久了。

642