1. 程式人生 > >使用英語問路

使用英語問路

1. 用英語問路的常用套語:

Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is? 對不起,請問火車站在哪兒?

Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the train station? 勞駕,請問去火車站怎麼走?

Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital? 請問去最近的醫院怎麼走?

Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office? 請告訴我去郵局怎麼走好嗎?

Excuse me, would you mind telling me the way to the police station? 對不起,請告訴我去警察局怎麼走好嗎?

Excuse me, could you give me some directions? 請你給我指指路好嗎?

Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office? 請問到郵局怎麼走?

Excuse me, where‘s the men’s (ladies‘), please? 請問男(女)廁所在什麼地方?

Excuse me, where‘s the bus station, please? 請問公共汽車站在什麼地方?

Excuse me, how can I get to the No. 1 Middle School? 請問去一中怎麼走?

Excuse me, could you tell me where there is a public telephone? 請問哪兒有公用電話?

Excuse me, is this the right way to the People‘s Park? 請問去人民公園走這條路對嗎?

Excuse me, does this bus go to the train station? 請問這公共汽車是開火車站的嗎?

Excuse me, I wonder if you could do me a favour. I‘m looking for the police station? 對不起,不知能否幫我,我在找警察局。

Is this the only way to get there? 去那兒只有這一條路嗎?

Which is the best way to get there? 去那兒走哪條路最好呢?

What street is this? 這是什麼街?

Where does this street lead to? 這條街通什麼地方?

2. 用英語指路的常用套語:

Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing. 沿著這條街走,在第一個十字路口向左拐。

Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing. 一直走,在第二個十字路口向右拐。

Go down the road and you‘ll come to a bus stop. 沿著這條路走,你會走到一個公共汽車站。

Go straight ahead about 300 metres. 往前一直走 300米。

Go straight ahead until you come to a tall building, then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到 一座高樓,然後向左拐。

Go this way about 5 minutes. When you come to a lane, turn right. 沿著這條路大約走5分鐘。當你走到一條小巷時,然後向右拐。

Keep going until you see a big white building on your left. 繼續往前走,一直走到左邊有座白色建築。

Keep straight on for two blocks. 一直往前走,走過兩條馬路。

Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right. 一直走到第二個十字路口,然後向右拐。

Walk one block east. 朝東走過一個街區。

Take the first turning on [to] the left. 在第一個拐彎處向左拐。

Just follow this street two blocks. 沿著這條街走過兩個街區就到。

Cross the street and turn left. 過了這條街,然後向左拐。

It‘s over there. 就在那邊。

It‘s just around the corner. 就在拐角處。

It‘s just across the street. 就在街那邊。

It‘s opposite the post office. 在郵局對面。

It‘s next to the hospital. 就在醫院隔壁。

It‘s near the train station. 就在火車站附近。

It‘s on the third floor. 在三樓。

It‘s not far from here. 離這兒不遠。

It‘s about 200 metres from here. 離這兒大約300米。

It‘s about five minutes’ walk. 走路五分鐘就到。

It‘s about half an hour’s ride. 乘車大約半小時。

It‘s only two blocks. 只過兩條馬路就到。

It‘s at the end of the street. 在這條街的盡頭。

Take the No 5 bus here, and get off at the next stop. 在這裡乘五路車,在下一站下車。

「交際指南」

    1. 在向人問路之前,一般應先說句 Excuse me, 這樣一方面可引起對方注意,另一方面又顯得比較客氣。Excuse me,譯成漢語不一定總是“對不起”,此時也可譯為“勞駕”,“請問”等。若對方講的話你沒聽清,你可以說 I beg your pardon? (用升調,意為:對不起,我沒聽清) 或 Would you please say it again? I‘m afraid I didn’t quite catch you.(請再說一遍好嗎? 我恐怕沒有完全聽清)。問完路之後,應向指路人表示感謝。

    2.“向左(右)拐”英語有兩種常見的說法:turn left(right) 或 turn to the left(right)。表示 “在左(右)邊”,英語用介詞on 或 at 均可。如 Turn left and walk on, and soon you‘ll see a tall building on [at] the left. (向左拐,然後繼續走,不久你就會看到左邊有一座高樓)。另外,按照我國的交通規則是“行人靠右”,而在英國你會看到這樣的交通標牌 Keep to the left(靠左邊走)。

    3. 有時人們在給對方指路後,還往往加上一些句子, 以表示他的引路資訊介紹完畢。如:You can‘t miss it (你不會找不到的),You are sure to get there(你一定會到達那兒的),You can’t go wrong (你不會走錯的)。