冰河世紀2中英對白
喔哦!全球變暖簡直要了我的命
Oh boy! This global warming is killing me!
這太熱了,而冰河期又太冷了
This is too hot..the ice age was too cold..
怎麼才能讓你高興呀?
What would it take to make you happy?
這個...我喜歡
This.. I like!
不要跑...Jane! 野營規則...
No running Jane! Camp rules..
有本事來抓我啊,樹獺
Make me, Sloth!
叫我...老師
Make me...sir!
這就是尊重...
It's all about respect...
Sarah...你剛吃了飯,休息會兒
Sarah. You just ate! Wait an hour!
Hector! 不不不..你不能在那兒便便
Hector! No,no! You can't pee-pee there!
好...好吧,就在那兒吧
Ok,ok! there is fine..
Ashley! 那樣會讓你...啊~~~
Ashley! Stop picking your...
抓到他了,耶~~~
Pinata!
住手
Stop!
你應該先戴上眼罩再來
...you're supposed to wear blindfolds!
沒問題
Ok!
Hey~輪到我打這隻樹獺了
Hey, it's my turn to hit the sloth!
-到我啦,到我啦 -應該是我!我!我
..mine..mine...mine....mine!
Hey! 這麼輕鬆就把他打暈了
Hey! You didn't have any candy in you!
讓我們把他給埋了
Let's bury him!!
嘿, 嘿! 唔... 是誰讓你們這些孩子折磨這個樹獺的
Hey, hey! Whoah..Who said you kids can torture the sloth?
Manny, 別打擊他們的創造性
Manny, don't squash their creativity..
嗨,Manny! Diego!!
Hey Manny! Diego!!
我最好的猛獁象和劍齒虎哥們兒
My bad mammal jammel!
幫幫我這隻樹獺怎麼樣
Wanna give a sloth a hand?
聽著,我搞了一個夏令營
Look.. I opened my camp!
舒適的來玩
Come forth and sit...
也就是Sid夏令營
It means camp of Sid!
恭喜你,現在有兩種語言來形容 你這個笨蛋了
Congratulations.You're now an idiot in two languages..
噓...!
Shhhh...!
別在這些小鬼面前數落我
卬ot in front of the K-l-D-G!
這些小鬼都很喜歡我,對嗎,Billy
These little guys love me! Right, Billy?
別逼我吃了你
Don't make me eat you!
很好笑,孩子 所以咯,他們還被叫做小屁孩
Funny, kid!That's why they're called kids!
我告訴過你 Sid..
I told you Sid..
你開營地還不夠格
You're not qualified to run a camp..
噢!從什麼時候開始照顧孩子 也資格認證扯上關係的?
Oh! Since when do qualifications have anything to do with childcare...?
還有,這些孩子都很尊敬我
Besides, these kids look up to me..
我是他們的好榜樣
I'm a role model to them!
我看出來了
I can see that..
你們總是認為我一事無成
You guys never think I can do anything..
但我這個群體中平等的一員
but I'm an equal member of this herd!
這一切都是我自己做到的
I made this herd...!
你們也應該開始對我尊敬一些
...and you need to start treating me with some respect!!
得了吧! Sid!
Come on! Sid!
Sid! 我們只是開玩笑而已
Sid! We were just kidding!!
嘿!
Hey!
讓我們和這頭猛獁象玩玩!!
Let's play pin the tail on the mammoth!!
Sid!
Sid!
我不會一事無成的
Can you stop!
我一定會得到他們的尊重的
I'm gonna get some respect!!
我會證明給他們看
I'll show 'em!
所以呢,最後~
And so, in the end..
小驢找到了自己的媽咪
the little burro reached his mommy..
他們從此過著幸福的生活
and they lived happily ever after..
真有你的
Good job!
我有問題,為什麼驢要回家
Question! Why does the burro go home?
他為什麼不和兔子們生活在一起
Why doesn't he stay with the rabbit?
因為...因為他想和家人在一起
Because. He wanted to be with his family
我覺得他應該去找個女驢
I think he should go with the girl burro!
這會是個很好的愛情故事
...That's a better love story!
也好,你下次在給別人說故事時 再讓驢這樣好了
OK! Well, when you tell your burro story, that's what he'll do.
'驢'只是個代名詞而已
'Burro' is a demeaning name...
技術上說,他應該叫"野驢"
Technically, it's called a wild ass!
好吧,那個野驢小子
Fine. The wild ass boy came home...
和他的野驢媽媽一起回家了
...to his wild ass mother...
所以,這也是我為什麼叫他驢了
See! That's why I called it a burro!
那隻驢會遇到吃飯問題嗎
Could the burro have a grazing problem?
-這樣會更有故事性 -無聊~~
- That would make him more...relatable.. -Boring!
這一點也不可能
It's not believable!
驢會自相殘殺嗎 這個結尾並不讓人滿意
- Do burrows eat their young? - It's not a very satisfying ending!
我有時都要煩透了
Sometimes I throw up!
他們從此過著幸福的生活
They lived happily ever after...
不可能有比這個更讓人滿意的結尾了
You can't get more satisfying than that!
一個幸福的大家庭
One big happy family!
這是理所當然的
That's the way it supposed to be!
那麼,你的幸福家庭在哪裡呢
Then, where's your big, happy family?
然後,一隻飢餓的老虎要吃小孩兒了
Then...the hungry tiger eat the pesky little kids!!
-你還好吧,哥們兒 -當然,為什麼會有事
- You ok, buddy? - Sure, why not?!
-我只是覺得你... -故事時間結束了,沒有了
- I just thought you.. - Storytimes over....the end!
-大家快跑啊,想活命就快跑 -Hey~等等
- Out of the way! Run for your lives! - Hey, watch it!
你們這是去哪兒呢
Where's everybody going?
世界末日就要來了
The world's coming to an end!
你在說什麼呢
What are you talking about?
Fast Tony! 他說這個世界將被洪水淹沒
Fast Tony! He says the world's going to flood!
夥計們,我手裡拿著的這根小管子
Folks,I hold in my hand a device so powerful..
可以讓你把空氣
it can actually pull air...
一直呼到天上去
right out of the sky!!
過來看看吧,來看看吧
Gather round...gather round!
打擾一下,您有鰓嗎,夫人
Pardon me, do you have gills ma'am?
所以你不能在水裡呼吸對吧
So you can't breathe under water?
我的助手可以為你示範
My assistant here will demonstrate!
Hey~~我可以聞到海洋的味道
Hey, I can smell the ocean!
笨蛋,你在這做什麼呢
What are you doing...?
我不能賣它了
I can't sell that now...!!
這個是要塞進嘴裡的,你個笨蛋
You suck air through your mouth you moron!!
如果你想知道,我現在就給你講解
If you're a pupil of mine, and I'm starting instruction...
有了這個,不管是橫渡海峽,還是 繞著小島遊一圈,都不會有問題
you'll have plenty of air for eons to come!
當然,不要把它放到水下
Of course, don't stay buried!
為什麼你要用末日來嚇唬大家
Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff?
啊哈哈哈~ 我只是在討生活而已,老兄
I'm trying to make a living here pal..
這只是我的預言中的一部分
It's all part of my weather forecast!
五天激烈的水災,接著就是
The 5 day outlook is calling for intense flooding, followed by..
世界末日!
the end of the world..!!
當薄冰碰到灼熱的陽光
With a slight chance of patchy sunshine
接下來的那周...
..later in the week
得了吧,別聽他的了
Come on! Don't listen to him..
Fast Tony 為了吃會把自己的老媽賣了
Fast Tony would sell his own mother for a grape!
你在出價嗎
Are you making an offer?
我是說,不,我沒有胡說
I mean no! I would not!
你們沒聽說嗎,這些冰一直在融化
Haven't you heard? The ice is melting!
這個地方被冰雪覆蓋著
You see this ground? It's covered in ice
一千年前就是如此
A thousand years ago it was covered in ice..
一千年以後
A thousand years from now..
也會如此
it will still be ice!
嘿,哥們,呃 且不去質疑你的生存本能
Say, buddy..not to cast aspersions on your survival instincts, but..
那麼猛獁象怎麼已經走向滅絕了呢
haven't mammoths pretty much gone extinct?
你在說什麼呢
What are you talking about?
我說得是 你應該是你們族的最後一個了
I'm talking about you being the last of your kind!
啊!你沒刷牙吧
Ahh! Your breath smells like ants!
既然你不想承認
Be as that as it may..
那你什麼時候看見過其它猛獁象呢
When's the last time you saw another mammoth?
啊! 別理他,Manny
Ah! Don't pay any attention to him Manny
猛獁象才不會滅絕
Mammoths can't go extinct..
我們是世界上最龐大的生物
they are the biggest things on earth!
那恐龍呢?
What about the dinosaurs?
恐龍都有怪癖
The dinosaurs got cocky!
-這樣會給他們帶來敵人 -快看~~
They made enemies! -Look!...
有個白痴準備從冰川上跳下來
some idiot's going down the eviscerator!
噢,拜託 千萬別告訴我那是我們的樹獺
Please tell me that's not our cue!
好吧,數到三我就跳了
OK..I'm goona jump on the count of 3!
一~~~
One.....
二~~~
Two.....
Sid! 待在那別動!我們這就上來!
Sid! Don't move a muscle! We're coming up!
跳!跳!跳!跳!跳...
jump!..jump!...jump!..jump!..
~跳!跳!跳!跳!跳~
...jump, jump, jump, jump!
抱歉
Sorry..
2.003
Two and three one thousands...
2.004
Two and four one thousands...
Sid! 你在搞什麼鬼呢,快下來
Sid!What are you doing? Get down from there!
沒門! 我要成為第一個從這裡跳下去的人
No way! I'm going to be the first to jump off the eviscerator...
然後,你們就準備好
And then you guys are gonna have to start..
尊敬我吧
showing me some respect!
如果你從這跳下去了,你唯一會得到的
You jump off this and the only respect you're gonna get..
是大家對死者的尊敬
is respect for the dead!
得了吧,Manny! 他才沒那麼蠢
Come on Manny! He's not that stupid..!
難道我以前都錯了
But, I've been wrong before!
不要攔我!
Geronimo!!!
Hey, 看著點兒!
Hey, watch it!
我不能呼吸了
I can't breath...
我的脾臟都要出來了!
I think I just coughed up my spleen!
啊! Diego! 收回你的爪子,謝謝!
Ahh! Diego! Retract the claws please!
噢,好的,不好意思!
Oh...right...sorry!
如果不是我瞭解你,Diego..
You know, if I didn't know you better Diego..
我會認為你怕水,哈哈哈~~
I'd think you're afraid of the water..
好了,好了,這下我更瞭解你了
Ok..Ok! Good thing I know you better!
夥計們
Guys...!
看來Fast Tony是對的!
Fast Tony was right..!
所有的東西都在融化
everything is melting!
洪水就要氾濫了
It's all gonna flood...
快點!我們要告訴他們
Come on! We're gotta warn them.
也許我們可以快速進化成水生動物
Maybe we can rapidly evolve into water creatures.
你真是天才, sid
That's genius, Ed...
叫我"烏賊"
Call me 'Squid'.
天啊,這裡所有的東西都是垃圾
Gees..this whole thing's a piece of junk!
我簡直不敢相信我住在這
I can't believe I live here!
怎麼了?
What?
這個沒用
I can breathe..
我找到了它的革命性產品,我們管它叫做
I present you with this revolutionary gizmo, we call..
木板!!
Bark!!
最重要的是,它可以浮起來
It's so buoyant, it actually floats!
我會讓你看到什麼東西能浮起來
I'll show you something that floats!
儘管笑吧,你們的死期快到了
Alright.... it's your funeral!
看到了吧!這正是我所說過的
You see! This is exactly what I'm talking about!
天空中想起巨大的咆哮聲
Giant balls of fury larva...
凶惡的猛獁象
the size of mammoths...
瘋狂的從天而降
raining from the sky!!
啊!去換口氣,多讀讀書
Ahh! Go suck air through a reed!
你們得聽他的,他說的洪水的事情是對的
You gotta listen to him! He's right about the flood!
我說對了?
I am?
我是說,呃,對 我說的本來就是事實
I mean...uh...Yes, I am!
等一下!是你說的
Wait a minute! You're the one who said..
這裡不可能有洪水
there wasn't going to be a flood!
為什麼我們現在要聽你的
Why should we listen to you?
因為我們在上面看到了一切
Because we saw what's up there!
大壩就要垮掉了 整個山谷不久將被洪水淹麼
The dam's gonna break. The entire valley is gonna flood!
你們會發現他說的是對的
Flood's real alright..
而且很快會成為事實
and it's coming fast!
看看四周吧,你們在一個碗裡
Look around! You're in a bowl..!
這個碗很快將被水充滿
Bowl's gonna to fill up...!
而且無路可逃
Ain't no way out...!
我們該怎麼辦啊?!
What are we going to do?!
除非~~你們可以走到山谷的盡頭
Unless, you can make it to the end of the valley..
哪兒有條船,可以救你們
there's a boat...It can save ya!
可我什麼也沒看出來
I don't see anything..
但是
Fine..
你們的快點,地面一直在融化
You all better hurry..ground's melting..
山崩地裂,地動山搖
walls tumbling..rocks crumbing..
僥倖活下來的,還要面對滔天洪水
survive that, and you'll be racing through water!
還有三天的時間
coz in 3 days time..
你們就準備抱著等死吧
It's going to hit the geyser fields..
Boom!!!
Boom!!!
還是有一些好訊息的
There is some good news though!
你們死得越多
The more of you die..
我吃得越好
the better I eat!!
我又沒說這個對你們來說是好訊息
I didn't say it was good news for you..
他要是去教書一定是個好老師
He must have been a real pleasure to have in class!
MD鄙視你!
Damn!
好了,大家都聽到兀鷹說的話了
Alright! You heard the scary vulture..
趕快行動吧
Let's move out!
Manny..你真的認為那艘船存在啊?
Manny.. Do you really think there's a boat?
不知道,但是沒幾天..
I don't know..But in a few days this place..
這裡就會被洪水淹沒了
is gonna to be a mile under water..
如果有任何希望,也是在那兒了
If there's any hope...it's that way
Manny 該走了
Manny, lets go!
您現在看到的是一場大遷徙
We're got an overturned cliff on the far right lake..
現場很擁擠,隊伍一望無盡
traffic is packed up as far as the eye can see..
噢! 那邊看起來也許很不錯的樣子
Ohhh! And it looks like there might be a fatality!
我找到了一塊肥肉!
I call the dark meat!!
快點,小傢伙們,我們要走了 快點,快點,都進來
Come on everybody! Lets go! Come on. Come..come..come! Get in!
別這樣,爺爺 別這樣,我們走吧
Come on Granpa, come on! We have to go!
我不走
Well, I'm not leaving!
我生在這個洞裡,就是死也要死在這裡面
I was born in this hole and I'll die in this hole!
我們有必要帶這麼重的糞球嗎?
Do we have to bring this crap..?
我肯定這個東西到處都有
I'm sure there's crap where we're going!
啊! 這是我媽媽給的禮物
Ahh! This was a gift from my mother!
很好,繼續走,不要停 Manny, Manny!
- Ok! Keep it moving..keep it moving! - Manny, Manny!
我聽說你就要絕種了
I've just heard you're going extinct!
Hey!如果你能生
Hey! If you ever master hygiene..
敏感點好吧
try working on sensativity!!
我才不會絕種哩
I'm not going extinct!
孩子們,看哪
Kids! Look...!
最後的猛獁象
The last mammoth!
哇啊!!這輩子可能見不到第二隻了
Well, you probably won't see another one of those again!
看到了吧
See?!
一,二,三...James去哪了?
Where is James?
Stu! 別玩了! Stu!
Stu! Come on! Stu!
我們得趕快離開這裡!
Lets blow this ice cube stand!
Stu!!
Stu!!
夥計們!我們中間已經 有個兄弟犧牲在山谷啦
Folks! Be the first in the valley to have your very own mobile home!
“有一天,當你要唱歌..”
Some day, when you're gonna sing..
“當你讓我們一起唱...”
When you make us sing...
-閉嘴!Sid! -好吧
- Shut up Sid! - Ok!
"等等,hey-hey...那是什麼聲音..?"
Stop, hey-hey...What's that sound..?
"所有的猛獁象都躺在地上" 表再唱了 sid!
- All the mammoths are in the ground. - Stop singing Sid!
Sid! 我要再一次落在你的身上 而且這一次,我會殺了你
Sid! I'm gonna fall on you again! And this time I will kill you!
好吧,我還以為你喜歡經典老歌呢
Ok..someone doesn't like the classics!
如果你是對的
What if you're right?
如果我是最後的猛獁象怎麼辦?
What if I am the last mammoth?
可是 Manny 往好的方面想,你還有我們啊
But Manny,look on the bright side..you have us!
這麼久了 你終於說了句象樣的話, Sid!
Not your most persuasive argument, Sid!
猛獁象?
Mammoths?
我就知道我不會是最後的猛獁象
I knew I couldn't be the last one!
已經聞到它的味道了
I felt it in my trunk!
就是他了
This stinks!
我來了
Come on!
抱歉,我的胃...
Sorry! My stomach...
搞得我很難受!
hates me!
該死的,臭死我啦,真晦氣
Well...Don't that put the 'stink' in extinction!
天那!
Whooa!
真臭
Sheesh!!
噢....太噁心了!
Oooh....Nasty!
Manny?
Manny?
我,呃~我需要一個人靜一會兒
I ah..I need to be alone for a while..
你們先走吧,我會趕上來的
You go on ahead..I'll catch up!
孤獨的生活是最枯燥的
One truly is the lonliest number...
-啊! -啊!...嘿!
-Ow! -Ow!...Hey!
噢..這些真不錯!!
Ohh..these work great!!
酷!
Cool!
想我嗎...想我吧 試試抓到我就讓你親
Missed me...missed me! Try and come and kiss me!!
我來抓住他們
I'll get 'em!
哪邊是屁屁啊?
Which end is up?
我打賭,他兩邊都是
I dunno..That makes two!
嘿, 醜鬼!
Hey, ugly!
阿!...我還靠它坐呢
Ow!...I've got to sit on that!
逮到你了吧
Got you!
好的,我去守那邊!
Ok! I'm going in!
Sid! 怎麼了?!
- Sid! - What?!
我感到一些躁動咯
I felt some breeze in that one!
笑!
Smile!
在這呢!
Over here!
-投降嗎? -決不!
- Surrender? - Never!
酷!!
Cool!!
如果有人問起來,就說他們有50多個
If any one asks..there were 50 of them..
而且...他們都是...響尾蛇!
...And...they were...rattlesnakes!
這兒呢,小貓貓
Here kitty-kitty..
大錯特錯了你們這些,鼴鼠!
Big mistakes you miscreants!
鼴鼠?
Miscreants?
呃..Diego,他們是負鼠
Uh..Diego, they're possum..
撤~~退!
Retreat!
我想現在只剩下你和我了
I guess it's just you and me now..
我就知道!我就知道我不是唯一一個!!
I knew it! I knew I wasn't the only one!
我也是!別人也都常常從樹上掉下來
Me too! Everyone falls out of the tree every now and then..
只是他們不承認
they just don't admit it!
等等,你說什麼?
Wait...what?
他們很多都不善於掛在樹枝上
Some of us have a tough time holding on to branches
我們又不是蝙蝠
I mean it's not like we're bats or something..
我們沒有翅膀保持自己在上面
We don't have wings to keep us up!
那麼,你爬在樹上是...因為...?
And you were in the tree..because?
我在找我的哥哥們
I was looking for my brothers..
他們總是惹麻煩
They are always getting into trouble..
哥哥?你的意思是還有很多?
Brothers? You mean there's more?
當然!
Sure!
多著呢
..lots of us
在哪呢?
Where?
到處都是
Everywhere..
石頭下面,地洞裡啊...
under rocks and holes in the ground...
我們通常晚上出來行動 這樣鳥兒就不會把我們抓走了
Usually we come out at night, so birds don't carry us off!
救命!救命啊!
Help! Help!
噢,謝天謝地,稱呼我預言家
Well!!Shave me down and call me a mole-rat!!
你竟然找到了另一頭猛獁象!
You're found another mammoth!
在哪呢?
Where?
等等!不是說猛獁象早就絕種了麼
Wait a minute! I thought mammoths were extinct!
你們看著我幹嗎?
What are looking at me for?
不清楚
I don't know..
也許因為你就是猛獁象
Maybe because you are a mammoth?
我?!
Me?!
別開玩笑了!我不是猛獁,我是一直負鼠!
Don't be ridiculous! I'm not a mammoth! I'm a possum!
恩,不錯的笑話,我是一隻蠑螈
Right, good one! I'm a newt...
這是我的朋友,獾獾
This is my friend, the badger..
和我另一個朋友,鴨嘴獸
and my other friend the platypus!
為什麼我是鴨嘴獸?要他去當!
Why do I got to be the platypus! Make him the platypus!
這傢伙給你麻煩了嗎?妹妹
This guy giving you trouble, Sis?
妹妹?
Sis?
沒錯,這就是我的哥哥們
That's right, these are my brothers..
負鼠...負鼠...負鼠
Possum....Possum....Possum
我可不認為他們三個 都能上到樹的最高枝
I don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch!
Manny 這對要滅絕的物種可不是挑剔的時候
Manny, the brin of extinction is a bad time to be picky
嘿...她可以跟我們一起走!
Hey...She should come with us!
你瘋了嗎?沒門!
Are you insane? No way!
好吧! Manny叫我來問你們是否願意跟我們一起逃離洪水
Ok! Manny wants me to ask you if you'd like to escape the flood with us
我
What the?
那我寧可去死!
I'd rather be road kill!
我可以如你所願!
That could be arranged!
哈....真好笑!
Ha....funny!
讓我跟我的哥哥們說幾句話
Let me have a little word with my brothers..
Ellie! 你瘋了嗎?我們才不跟他們一起走呢
Ellie! Are you crazy? We're not going with them!
聽著! 我們從來都只是在晚上出行
Look! We'll never make it in time if we only travel at night..
這些傢伙可以在白天的野外保護我們 你說呢?
These guys can protect us out in the open. What do you say?
哇!你為什麼要邀請他們?
- Ow! - Why did you invite them?
因為你們倆可能就是地球上最後的兩隻猛獁象了
Because you might be the only two mammoths left on earth.
他說的對!
He has a point!
請問,我什麼時候加入這個交友俱樂部了?
I'm sorry. When did I join this dating service?
我和我的哥哥們願意加入你們
My brothers and I would be delighted to come with you..
如果,你對我們好一點的話
if...you treat us nicely!
看見沒,這...這可完全是不好的一面
See that! That's the total opposite of nice!
也許我們在上路前會有些點心吃
Maybe we'll have ourselves a little snack before we hit the road
想吃點嗎?我們上!
Want a piece of us? lets go!
衝啊~~
Bonsai....!
-我抓住他了 -哇!
- I got him! - Ow!
你知道最慘的是什麼嗎?
You know the best part...?
我們身上攜帶著病菌
We're carrying diseases!
好了!多虧了Sid...
Ok! Thanks to Sid...
我們要同舟共濟了
we're now travelling together...
不管喜不喜歡
and like it or not...
我們都要組成一個幸福的大家庭了
we're going to be one big happy family!
我當爸爸
I'll be the daddy..
Ellie當媽媽
Ellie will be the mommy..
而Diego會是那個吃掉找麻煩的小孩子的叔叔
And Diego will be the uncle who eats the kids who get on my nerves!
好了,我們走,趕在我們的腳被地面的裂縫卡住之前離開!
Now let's move, before the ground falls out from under our feet!
我本以為胖傢伙都很快樂
I thought fat guys are suppose to be jolly..
我並不胖 是這些皮毛讓我看起來龐大了些
I'm not fat! It's this fur that makes me look big!
有點膨脹
It's poofie!
噢,是的,是的,他還說自己不胖
Ok..he's fat..
夥計們!逃避洪災
Folks! Escape from the flood is a..
是個減肥的好時候
perfect time to shed those unsightly pounds...
只要你選擇了fast Tony的災難食物
with fast Tony's....disaster diet!
就是你,夫人 你看起來就是個又高又壯的野獸
You, ma'm! You look like a big fat hairy beast!
想不想減掉一兩噸呢?
How'd you like to lose a tonne or two of that?
你怎麼知道的
Would I ever!!..
別聽他的 Vera!
Don't listen to him, Vera!
你已經瘦的很完美了
You're already thin as a twig..
我同樣有很好的治療近視的辦法 我的盲人朋友
I also have the perfect cure for your eyesight, my blind friend!
噢...我們這樣速度太慢了
Ohh...We'll never make it at this pace!
Ellie, 沒事了!你可以出來了!
Ellie, it's ok!You can lose the camouflage!
你安全了!
You're safe!
知道了...安全了?
Ok....safe?
拜託!! Crash....Eddie...
Please!! Crash....Eddie...
你們兩個,檢視一下
You two...Go scope it out!
你那什麼情況? 所有危險警報解除,隊長
- What you got? -Perimeter looks to be all clear captain
收到,一點鐘方向,完畢
Roger that..four-niner, over!
收到,完畢,啊
Roger. Over!
警報解除
All clear!
鷹!!
Hawk!!
你幹嗎呢?
What are you doing?
裝死!
Playing dead..!
Manny...你為什麼不這樣?
Manny...Why don't you do that?
因為,我是一隻猛獁象!
Because, I'm a mammoth!
那你偽裝時也這麼做,對嗎?
But you do it for treats, right?
他飛走了嗎?
Is he gone?
你安全了,起來吧
You're safe! Get up..
夥計,如果不是你在..
Man!...if you weren't here..
那隻鷹就會盤旋下來
that hawk would have swooped down..
把我刁走當晚餐了
and snatched me up for dinner!
我堂兄Wilson就是這麼死的
That's how Cousin Wilson went!
哥們兒,我能理解你的心情
Boy, I really feel for you, I do!
真難想象
I can't even imagine what it would be like...
做為你們這種族最後一隻的滋味
to be the last one of your species!
我不是最後一個
I'm not the last one!
噢...聰明,聰明的孩子
Oh...You brave, brave soul....
這樣就對了,不要輕言放棄
that's right, don't give up hope..
Ellie?
Ellie?
看看我們的腳印
Look at our footprints....
他們形狀是一樣的
they're the same shape
我怎知這些不是你自己踩的
Well, how do I know those aren't your footprints?
那好
Well...then..
看看我倆的影子,多配
look at our shadows..we match!
是啊,我們是一樣的
You're right! We're the same!
你可能也是一隻負鼠
You must be part possum!
你別妄想
You wish!
Diego, 所有人都比你走得快,快點
Diego, there are whole continents moving faster than you...lets go!
我們得趕上別人
We got to catch up with the others!
嘿! 別鬧了
Hey! Knock it off!!
噢 想哭就哭吧,膽小鬼開心點
Oh cry me a river, blubber tooth tiger. Have some fun!
你們倆沒注意到這冰已經薄到不踩也會塌的程度了嗎?
Can't you see the ice is thin enough..without you two wearing it down?
噢, Diego 冰可能薄了一點,但也能承受
Oh, Diego. The ice may be thin, but its strong enough to hold...
10噸的猛獁和9噸的小負鼠了
a ten ton mammoth and a nine ton possum!
Ellie...起來!你再裝,就真死了
Ellie...get up! If you play dead...you'll be dead!
看著我
Look at me!
Diego?
Diego?
Diego!
Diego!
快走
Come on....
快啊
Come on!
可能有點疼
This may sting a little..
那究竟是什麼怪獸啊?
What in the animal kingdom was that?
不清楚,不過現在起,地上安全
I don't know, but from now on...playing safe..!
水裡,不安全
Water? Not safe!
剛剛是我見到最勇敢的事
That..... was the bravest thing I've ever seen..
真的沒什麼,我...呃~
It was nothing really, I..
噢! 不是在表揚你
Oh! It's not a compliment...!
對於負鼠,傻子才勇敢
To a possum...bravery is just dumb!
對! 我們沒骨氣
Yeah! We're spineless..
膽小的
Lily-livered!
可能猛獁絕種的原因
Maybe mammoths are going extinct because
就是因為他們太愛冒險了
they put themselves in danger too often!
也許你該保守一點
Maybe you should run away more!
說得真好,多謝建議
Good point! Thanks for the advice!
高興能幫上忙
Happy to help!
你們也相信嗎?
Do you believe her?..
"傻子才勇敢,也許你該常常跑遠一點"
"Bravery is just dumb! Maybe you should just run away more.."
她真是又討厭,又笨蛋,而且沒見識
She's infuriating and stubborn and narrow-minded!
你喜歡上她了
You like her...
我沒有
I do not!
別擔心,在我這裡你的祕密不會傳出去的
Don't worry; your secret is safe with me!
-噢...也包括你的 -什麼祕密?
- Oh...and so is yours.. - What secret?
你知道的,你不太會游泳的事情
You know.. ...the one where you can't swim
真荒繆
That's ridiculous!
沒關係,現在世界都要融化了,兄弟
Fine, but we're living in a melting world buddy!
你非得面對這恐懼不可,遲早的事
You're gonna have to face your fears...sooner...or later
好啦,準備好了沒 Eddie?
Ok! Ready Eddie?
好了,我們滾吧
Set! Let's roll!
等我一下!!
Wait for me!!
不等你們了,接著滾了
Don抰