冰河世紀中英文對白
冰河世紀
為什麼不管這叫“大寒”或者“冷凍時代”
Why not call itthe Big Chill or the Nippy era?
我是說我們怎麼知道這是“冰川時代”?
I'm just saying,how do we know it's an ice age?
因為四周全是冰!
Because of all the ice.
就連說話也冷冰冰的
Well, things just got a little chillier.
救命
Help. Help.
來吧,孩子,我們走,大夥兒都在走呢!
Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving.
可是,可是,可是,爸爸
But, but, but, Dad.
別說“可是”還輪不到你絕種呢
No buts. You can play extinction later.
噢,OK,走吧,夥計們
OK. Come on, guys.
我說……艾迪在哪兒?
So, where's Eddie?
啊,他說他馬上就要出現一個“進化上的突破”了
He said he was on the vergeof an evolutionary breakthrough.
是嗎?
Really?
噢,我飛了!
I'm flying.
好一個突破
Some breakthrough.
小心!你走錯方向了!
- Look out.- You're going the wrong way.
你這毛象瘋子!
Crazy mammoth.
嘿!你就幫個忙吧!別擋著道妨礙交通!
Do the world a favor.Move your issues off the road.
如果我也是短鼻子我就不會那麼搶眼了,老弟!
If my trunk was that small,I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal.
別臭我了我們……都挪了一整天了
Give me a break.We've been waddling all day.
那就接著走吧,隨大流吧
Go ahead. Follow the crowd.
你們走了就清靜了
It'll be quieter when you're gone.
走吧,他要凍死就隨他去
Come on. If he wants tofreeze to death, let him.
嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了
I'm up. I'm up.
大家都快起來吧!呃?扎克?馬歇爾?
Rise and shine, everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?
伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus?
大家都去哪兒了?來吧,夥計們,我們該遷…該遷…遷徙了
Where is everybody? Come on, guys,we're gonna miss the migration.
扔下我就走了他們每年…都這麼幹!
They left without me.They do this every year.
為什麼?誰都不愛我了嗎?
Why? Doesn't anyone love me?
難道誰都不關心我這可憐的樹懶希德了嗎?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
好吧,那我就自己走
All right, I'll just go by myself.
噢,噁心!
Sick.
嘿,巨無霸!別隨地大小便!
Wide body, curb it next time.
噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢!
Oh, jeez. Yuck.
真不敢相信,新鮮綠葉菜弗蘭克,你在哪兒找到的?
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever...?
好了,快吃吧是蒲公英?
- Go ahead. Dig in.- A dandelion.
還以為都被凍死了就剩下這一棵
- I thought the frost wiped 'em all out.- All but one.
唷,唷,這實在讓我太我要咬他的…啊
It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck.
我呸!今天我算是倒黴透了我的意思你應該懂吧?
This has definitely not been my day.You know what I'm saying, buddy?
簡直一團糟,你們犀牛的腦袋實在是小,你們知道嗎?
What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that?
這是事實,我沒有惡意也許我的話你們根本不懂
It's just a fact. No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about.
呵呵呵呵,噢,美味呀!
Yummo.
是蒲公英呀!一定是最後一棵了
A dandelion. Must bethe last one of the season.
卡爾?冷靜,弗蘭克
- Carl.- Easy, Frank.
他糟蹋了我們的色拉
He ruined our salad.
呃,呃,噢,噢,是我錯了
My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me...
夥計們,我錯了,我賠我賠呃,這是什麼?
No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this?
是松果啊!噢,老天,我最愛吃了!
Pine cones. Oh, my goodness.They're my favorite.
唔,味道好極了嗷,這真…呃,真好吃
Delicious. That's good eating.
你們可不能讓我獨享了你們也吃點
But don't let me hog them all up.Here, you have some.
味道不錯吧?祝你們胃口好
Tasty, isn't it? "BON APPITITE(法語)."
上嗎?
Now?
上
Now?
假裝我不在我是想全速把他撞倒
- Just pretend that I'm not here.- I wanted to hit him at full speed.
別急,我們“玩玩”他.別讓他們刺穿我,拜託了,我想活命
- That's OK. We'll have some fun with him.- Don't let them impale me. I wanna live.
你走開!行了,你就別撒潑了
- Get off me.- Come on, you're making a scene.
我們只要把那毛小子戳爆然後就走
We'll just take our furry pinata and go.
嘿,小子,逃得了今天也逃不過明天
If it's not them today,it's someone else tomorrow.
反正我今天不想死,OK?
Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK?
聽著,我們戳斷你的脖子你不會痛苦的,怎麼樣?
We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing.
等一下,你們犀牛應該是食草動物吧?
Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians.
真精闢!閉嘴!
- An excellent point.- Shut up.
誰說我們把他殺了之後要吃他?
Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?
我不喜歡以殺為樂的動物
I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.
誰愛聽…就跟誰說吧恰好我就愛聽
- Save it for a mammal that cares.- I'm a mammal that cares.
好吧,如果你們倆有誰過得了前面這個坑,樹懶就歸你們
OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of ya, you get the sloth.
沒錯,孬種往前跨一步就死定了!
That's right, you losers.You take one step and you're dead.
你在嚇唬他們?對,這“坑”不會沉
- You were bluffing, huh?- Yeah. Yeah, that was a bluff.
收拾他!
Get him.
是蒲公英?
A dandelion?
哇!我們勝利了!
We did it.
你的眼睛真美!快滾下我的臉!
- You have beautiful eyes.- Get off my face.
噢,你和我,我倆配合默契不如結伴一起去南方吧
Whoa, we make a great team.What do you say we head south together?
好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上來一路放輕鬆
Great. Jump on my backand relax the whole way.
哇噢,當真?
- Wow, really?- No.
等等,你不去南方?季節的變換,遷徙的本能
Wait, aren't you going south?The change of seasons, migration instincts.
這些挺耳熟吧?不,再見了
- Any of this a-ringing a bell?- I guess not. Bye.
好吧,多謝幫忙我自己走吧
OK, then. Thanks for the help.I can take it from here.
嘿,你象只大號的鼬鼠有種等我們下來
You overgrown weasel.Wait till we get down there.
何必一窩蜂地去南方又熱又擠的,沒意思
That south thing is way overrated.The heat, the crowds - who needs it?
還是這樣好,你和我兩個單身漢在荒野中閒逛
Isn't this great? You and me,two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
不,你是想要保鏢生怕自己被活吞了
No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish.
你這傢伙還真夠精明的
You're a very shrewd mammal.
那你帶路吧先生,你叫…叫啥來著?
OK, lead the way, Mr Big...Didn't get the name.
曼福雷德曼福雷德?難聽
- Manfred.- Manfred? Yuck.
不如叫“曼尼-憂鬱的毛象”“曼尼-深沉的愁思者…曼尼…”
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth?Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the...
別再跟著我
Stop following me.
好吧,好吧,你有心事聽著,你就當我不在,我會閉嘴
OK, so you've got issues. You won'teven know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip.
噢,你快瞧啊那可愛的…小寶寶,迭戈
Look at the cute little baby, Diego.
把他拿來當早餐一定很美妙沒有他怎麼能算早餐?
- lsn't it nice he'll be joining us for breakfast?- It wouldn't be breakfast without him.
尤其因為他爸爸殺了我們一半的同胞,穿上我們的毛皮取暖
Especially since his daddy wiped out halfour pack and wears our skin to keep warm.
以牙還牙,你看怎麼樣?
An eye for an eye, don't you think?
讓那人知道跟劍齒虎鬥是什麼下場
Let's show him what happens when he messes with sabers.
通知大夥兒,我們黎明進攻
Alert the troops. We attack at dawn.
迭戈,把那孩子帶來,要活的
And, Diego, bring me that baby alive.
如果要好好享受報仇那最好是活吞
If I'm gonna enjoy my revenge,I want it to be fresh.
噢,累死我了
Phew. I'm wiped out.
你用這點過夜?嘿,你塊頭大,你有很多木頭
- That's your shelter?- You're a big guy. You got a lotta wood.
我是小不點兒所以只要半根
- I'm a little guy.- You got half a stick.
可…有我的小木棍和我高度進化的腦子…我能生出…火!
But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire.
了不起
Fascinating.
看看智慧是不是能戰勝蠻力你瞧著吧
We'll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won't we?
嘿,我看見火花了
Think I saw a spark.
呃,我能不能進來跟你一塊擠一擠,曼尼老夥計?
Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, ol' pal?
呃,你還是去煩別的傢伙吧
Isn't there someone else you can annoy?
朋友、親戚或者毒蛇什麼的
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?
我全家丟下了我他們不管我…自己遷徙了
My family abandoned me.They just kinda migrated without me.
他們去年還要過分
You should see what they did last year.
他們很早醒來然後綁住我的手腳
They woke up early andtied my hands and feet
用田鼠塞住我的嘴並且把洞門堵上
and they gagged me with a field mouse,
他們走水路這樣我就聞不出它們的氣味
covered their tracks, went through water so I'd lose their scent,
反…反正…我也不需要他們
and... who needs 'em, anyway?
你怎麼樣?有家庭嗎?
So what about you? You have family?
好吧,看來你累了我們天亮再談
OK, you're tired. I see.We'll talk more in the morning.
曼福雷德!你挪過去點好嗎?
Manfred? Manfred?Could you scooch over a drop?
噢,得了哪會這麼快就睡著的!曼尼!
Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast.
曼尼
Manny
迭戈來了,我們撤
There's Diego. Fall back.
小孩在哪兒?在瀑布那兒追丟了
- Where's the baby?- I lost it over the falls.
你追丟了?
You lost it?
我要那小孩,迭戈我能找到
- I want that baby, Diego.- I'll get it.
但願如此不然的話被活吞的就是你
You'd better, unless you want to serve as a replacement.
我們去“半峰”山去那兒會合
We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.
最好把他活著帶來
It had better be alive.
能完成這任務嗎?迭戈?
Can we trust you with that, Diego?
我們走!
Let's go.
她看見我肩上的那根毛就說如果你找別的女伴風流
She picked a hair off my shoulder and says,"lf you have an extra mating dance,
至少找一個毛的顏色相同的
at least pick a female with the same color pelt."
我想“完了”我要成她的盤中餐了
I thought "Whoa. She's gonna go praying mantis on me."
如果你有了配偶就該對她忠誠,你很幸運了
If you find a mate, you should be loyal.In your case, grateful.
你給我走開一輩子守著一個太蠢了
- Now get away from me.- I think mating for life is stupid.
那也太虧了我這“能幹”的希德
There's plenty of Sid to go around.
曼尼?
Manny?
曼尼?
Manny?
快瞧啊,他沒事
Look at that. He's OK.
他媽媽不見了
She's gone.
你是不是忘了什麼?
- Manny, are you forgetting something?- No.
可…可你剛救了他可上次救的那個我還沒甩掉呢
- But you just saved him.- I'm trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
你不能把他留在這兒
But you can't leave him here.
瞧,有煙他的那群人在山上
Look, there's smoke.That's his herd right up the hill.
我們把他送回去我跟你說白了吧,根本沒有“我們”
- We should return him.- Let's get this straight. There is no "we."
從來就沒有“我們”,其實沒有我,這會我連“你”都沒了
There never was a "we." In fact,without me, there wouldn't even be a "you."
只是去山上你給我仔細聽好,我就是不去!
- Just up the hill.- Listen very carefully: I'm not going.
行啊,做你的混球,我會照顧他的噢,好,太好了
- Fine, be a jerk. I'll take care of him.- Yeah, that's good.
你連自己都照顧不了我倒要瞧瞧
You can't even take care of yourself.This, I gotta see.
我送你回去我們不需要那壞蛋毛象,對嗎?
I'll return you. We don't need that meany-weeny mammoth, do we?
不需要他
No, we don't.
你真給大自然丟臉這你知道嗎?
You're an embarrassment to nature.Do you know that?
小菜一碟,我行,我行
Piece of cake. I'm fine, I'm fine.
我會送命的
I'm gonna die.
曼尼
Manny.
唔…那小東西是我的不對,這小東西是我們的
- That pink thing is mine.- No. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us.
“我們”?你們“小倆口”真是“絕配”啊
"Us"? You two are a bit of an odd couple.
沒有“我們”!
There is no "us."
懂了自己生不出,所以領養一個
I see. Can't have one of your own,so you want to adopt.
對不起,攪了你吃“點心”可我們得走了
Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go.
吃小孩?得了,我是要把他送回去
The baby? Please.I was returning him to his herd.
噢,行呀,真有你的,“齙牙”
Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth.
你說我在撒謊?我沒這麼說
- Calling me a liar?- I didn't say that.
你就是這麼想的
You were thinking it.
我不喜歡這傢伙他猜透我心思
I don't like this cat. He reads minds.
我叫迭戈,朋友曼福雷德,我不是你朋友
- Name's Diego, friend.- Manfred, and I'm not your friend.
好吧,別白費勁找人類了他們今天早上走了
Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans, you're wasting your time. They left.
謝謝你的建議,現在滾吧
Thanks for the advice. Now beat it.
好吧,我幫你把他送回去但你得保證完事後不纏著我
I'll help you bring it to its herd,but leave me alone after that.
好吧,說定了,你哪兒不對勁?全都因為你
- OK. OK, deal. What's your problem?- You are my problem.
你是因為太緊張,所以你吃那麼多注意減肥就不會胖了
I think you're stressed, so you eat too much.It's hard to get fat on a vegan diet.
我不胖,是因為這毛皮讓我顯得…臃腫
I'm not fat. It's all this fur.It makes me look poofy.
好吧,那你有“肥毛”如果有煩心事想說,我聽著
All right, you have fat hair.But when you're ready to talk, I'm here.
你幹嘛?把他放在巖脊上
What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge.
應該保證他們能看見好主意
- We should make sure they found him.- Good idea.
等等,等等
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
啊!別…刺我!
Don't spear me.
呃…這下麻煩了怎麼了?
- This is a problem.- Now what?
噢,這下可好
That's perfect.
我說過他們都走了瞧誰來了
- I told you they were gone.- Look who it is.
找不到弱小的動物讓你開膛破肚了?
Don't you have some poor animal to disembowel?
噢,他們走不遠的,往這邊走了或,或或,或…這邊
They couldn't be far. I mean,they went this way, or this way?
你不太懂追蹤,對嗎?
You don't know much about tracking, do you?
嘿,我是樹懶,看見樹就吃葉子,我管這叫“追蹤”
I'm a sloth. I see a tree,eat a leaf. That's my tracking.
他們沒走多久
You didn't miss them by much.
這還青著兩小時前,往北去了
It's still green.They headed north two hours ago.
這還青著兩小時前,往北去了
It's still green.They headed north two hours ago.
你們不用這麼折騰
You don't need this aggravation.
把孩子給我我能比你們更快找到人類
Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you.
你真是個熱情相助的好公民
And you're just a good citizen helping out?
我知道人類去哪兒了“冰川道”
- I just know where the humans are going.- Glacier Pass.
誰都知道他們在另一邊有個居住地
Everybody knows they havea settlement on the other side.
如果你們不懂追蹤,在大雪封住通道前就找不到他們
Unless you know how to track, you'll never reach them before snow closes the pass.
大雪封路可能…是明天
Which should be, like, tomorrow.
所以,要麼把孩子給我要麼在暴風雪中迷路,你們選擇吧
So, you can give that baby to me,or go get lost in a blizzard. It's your choice.
抱著你的心肝寶貝我們把他還給人類
Here's your little bundle of joy.We're returning it to the humans.
大壞蛋“老虎叔叔”被我們扔下不管了,可憐的“老虎叔叔”
The big, bad tigey-wigey gets left behind.Poor tigey-wigey.
希德,“老虎叔叔”負責帶路
Sid, tigey-wigey is gonna lead the way.
呃,呃,曼尼我能不能跟你談談?
Manny, can I talk to you for a second?
不,我們早點找到人類,我就能早點擺脫這流口水的臭傢伙
No. The sooner we find the humans,the sooner I get rid of Mr Stinky Drool-Face,
還有這孩子
and the baby, too.
“金剛巨象”不會時刻保護你的
You won't always have Jumbo around to protect you.
哪天你沒了保護,我勸你最好小心點,因為我會偷襲你
And when that day comes, I suggest you watch your back, cos I'll be chewing on it.
嘿,“追蹤大師”,到前面來,好讓我看見!
Nier-tracker. Up front, where I can see you
救救我
Help me.
噢,你別讓他再哭了我再也受不了了!
You gotta make it stop.I can't take it anymore.
沒他這麼會鬧的我也吃過他不停扭動
- I've eaten things that complained less.- He won't stop squirming.
小心他的頭!你把他放下!
- Watch its head.- Put it down.
唏,“抱起來,放下他”
Jeez, "pick him up, put him down..."
他的鼻子是乾的那他一定是生病了
- lts nose is dry.- That means something's wrong with it.
誰來給他舔舔,以防萬一我來吧
- Someone should lick it. Just in case.- I'll do it.
嘿,他包著尿布呢!怎麼?
- He's wearing one of those baby thingies.- So?
如果他拉屎,就拉尿布裡
So if he poops, where does it go?
人類真是噁心好吧你,檢查大便
- Humans are disgusting.- OK, you. Check for poop.
嘿,憑什麼讓我檢查?因為是你要送他回去
- Why am I the poop-checker?- Returning him was your idea,
因為你無足輕重因為你不檢查我就揍你
you're small and insignificant,and I'll pummel you if you don't.
還有嗎?快!希德!
- Why else?- Now, Sid.
唷!哎喲我的媽呀好了,小心,小心,過來了
I mean, my goodness.Look out. Coming through.
嘿,小心!別拿它晃來晃去的!
- Watch out.- Stop waving that thing around.
嗚,我要滑倒了,啊
I'm gonna slip.
是乾淨的,你上當了
It's clean. Got ya!
別胡鬧行嗎?
Will you cut it out?
嘿,再來,他喜歡
Do that again. He likes it.
我也覺得爽多了
It's making me feel better too.
給,你來抱
Here, you hold it.
行了,讓他臉朝我
Turn him towards me.
寶寶在哪兒?
Where is the baby?
他在這兒!
There he is.
寶寶在哪兒?
Where is the baby?
他在這兒!
There he is.
行了!你嚇壞他了!
Stop it. You're scaring him.
他一定是餓了該吃奶了
- I bet he's hungry.- How about some milk?
噢,我愛吃奶!不是你吃!是孩子吃!
- I'd love some.- Not you. The baby.
我可沒有奶水給他喝,夥計
I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal.
你這食物鏈底層的沒資格頂嘴
- You're a little low on the food chain to...
夠了!夠了!夠了!
Enough, enough, enough.
有吃的!
Food.
我不知道,可我聽說
I don't know, but I've been told
我不知道,可我聽說
I don't know, but I've been told
世界末日會很冷
End of the world be mighty cold
世界末日會很冷
End of the world be mighty cold
為冰川時代作準備!
Prepare for the lce age!
保護渡渡鳥的生活方式!
Protect the dodo way of life!
渡渡鳥的生存能力勝過其他動物!
Survival separates the dodos from the beasts!
保護渡渡鳥的生活方式!
Protect the dodo way of life!
為冰川時代做準備!
Prepare for the lce age!
冰川時代?我聽說過這些瘋子
- lce age?- I've heard of these crackpots.
有闖入者!闖入者!別掉進去
- lntruders.- Now, don't fall in.
掉進去,就一定會…有闖…闖入者,闖入…哇!
- If you do, you will definitely...- lntruders. Intruder...
被燙死了
..burn and die.
能把西瓜給我們嗎?小傢伙餓壞了,他…
Can we have our melon back?Junior's hungry and...
不行!這是我們為冰川時代存下的儲備!
No way. This is our privatestockpile for the lce age.
到那個時候我們就要在地下住好幾十億年呢!
Subarctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion years.
只存三隻西瓜?
So you got three melons?
如果你們事先不好好作準備那就死定了!
If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you.
死定了,死定了,死定了
Doom on you. Doom on you. Doom on you.
別過來
- Get away from me.- Doom on you.
哦,不,不
Oh, no. No.
奪回那西瓜!跆…跆拳道準備!進攻!
Retrieve the melon.Tae kwon dodos, attack.
西瓜!
- The melon.- The melon, the melon, the melon...
最後一個“女同胞”也完了
There goes our last female.
搶到了,搶到了,搶到了又沒了!
- Got it, got it, got it.- Don't got it.
最後的西瓜
The last melon.
啊,希德!還得再找吃的了!
Sid. Now we gotta find more food.
再往右一點!
Right, more to the right. Right, right, right.
嘿,晚餐還有表演看不,左,左,左,不
- Look at that. Dinner and a show.- Left, left, left.
現在該找份象樣的大餐犒勞勝利英雄了
Now to find a meal befitting a conquering hero.
是什麼?敵人?來吧,想跟我幹一架嗎?
What ho? A foe? Come on,come on. You want a piece of me?
這戰利品值得我為它好好…
Spoils worthy of such a noble...
該睡了,小鬼
Bedtime, squirt.
噢,凱旋歸來了
The triumphant return.
呃?噢,那是
Huh? Oh, that.
呃…我吃飽了該親親這個小朋友說晚安了
I'm so full. How about a good-night kiss for your big buddy, Sid?
噓,他睡著了我是在跟你說
- He's asleep.- I was talking to you.
算了,我自己睡吧
Fine, I'll talk myself in.
好了,晚安
All right, good night.
別吵了行嗎?
Will you stop it?
好吧,好吧,我是想放鬆
All right, all right. I was trying to relax.
哎唷
Oy.
搞什麼朝我上呀,看我不把你撕碎
- What the...?- Slice me. It'll be the last thing you ever do.
我在辦事,你這飯桶很鬱悶吧,迭戈?
- I'm working here, you waste of fur.- Frustrated, Diego?
找個小不點嬰兒對你來說太難了?
Tracking down helpless infants too difficult for you?
你們倆來這幹嘛?索托已經等得不耐煩了
- What are you two doing here?- Soto's getting tired of waiting.
他說要麼帶著小孩回來要麼就別回來了!
Yeah, he said "Come back with the baby,or don't come back at all."
替我捎個信給索托
I have a message for Soto.
告訴他…我會帶孩子來
Tell him I'm bringing the baby.
再告訴他,我還帶…
And tell him I'm bringing...
一頭毛象
a mammoth.
毛象?毛象從不單獨行動
- A mammoth?- Mammoths never travel alone.
可這頭是例外我要帶他去“半峰”山
This one does,and I'm leading him to Half Peak.
嗚,瞧他那身肉,殺了他!
Look at all that meat. Let's get him.
還不行!得叫大夥兒一起上才能擺平他
Not yet. We'll need the whole packto bring this mammoth down.
讓大家快準備
Get everyone ready.
快去!
Now.
孩子在哪兒?你把他丟了?
- Where's the baby?- You lost it?
希德
Sid.
嗚,他可真醜他可真是太可愛了
It's so ugly. Positively adorable.
你好,小心肝你好,沒毛的小傢伙
Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean.
哪兒找到的?這可憐的孩子一個人在荒野裡
- Where'd you find it?- The poor kid, all alone in the wild.
幾隻劍齒虎包圍了他
Sabers were closing in on him.
我把他…搶了過來噢,好勇敢
- So I just snatched him.- So brave.
啊,是啊,他需要我我好想也能有一個自己的孩子
Yeah, well, he needed me,and I only wish I had one of my own, too.
是嗎?我…我就迷這樣的男子
Really? I find that attractive in a male.
唉,誰不想要個家庭呢
Alas. Who wouldn't wanta family, I always say.
噢,真是相見恨晚是啊,這……可不是嘛
- Where've you been hiding?- Yeah, well, you know...
小淘氣,嗯?所以,正如我說的,小姐們
Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies...
嘿,嗨,曼尼.
Hey. Hi, Manny.
你怎麼回事
What's the matter with you?
失陪一下,小姐們,你們在這兒繼續泡著,我就回來
Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back.
性感
Sexy.
他長得不怎麼樣可要找個顧家的太難了
He's not much to look at,but it's so hard to find a family guy.
可不是嘛那些細膩的都被吃光了
Tell me about it.All the sensitive ones get eaten.
不,曼尼,我求你了我需要他
No, no, no. Manny, please,I'm begging you. I need him.
怎麼,小帥哥還用泡妞?得了,你別寒磣我了
- A good-looking guy like you?- You say that, but you don't mean it.
不,我當真,瞧瞧你那兩個小姐都被你迷暈了
No, seriously. Look at you.Those ladies, they don't stand a chance.
你這幽默感還真刻毒我不想攪你的好事
- You have a cruel sense of humor.- Don't let me cramp your style.
謝謝,曼尼,真夠朋友,夠哥們別帶孩子去
- Thanks, Manny. You're a pal.- Without Pinky.
我需要他
Manny, I need him.
小姐們,說到哪兒了?
So, ladies, where were we?
卡爾鎮靜,弗蘭克
- Carl.- Easy, Frank.
看見漂亮妞,他就象頭獵豹至於那老虎
Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger...
那“跟蹤大師”連樹懶都找不到
Yeah, Mr Great Tracker.Can't even find a sloth.
我成什麼了?奶媽?你在看什麼,小搗蛋?
What am l? The wet nurse?What are you looking at, bone bag?
瞧瞧你,你會長成一個大猛獸
Look at you. You're gonna grow into a great predator.
哼,我看不會,你有什麼只有一撮毛
I don't think so. What have you got?You got a little patch of fur.
沒有尖牙,沒有利爪
No fangs, no claws.
你的皮和肉是那麼…軟綿綿
You're folds of skin wrapped in mush.
你有什麼可怕的?
What's so threatening about you?
嘿,這不是“動物園”裡摸小動物
Does this look likea petting zoo to you? Huh?
好吧,耍小聰明?該罰你坐一會兒了
OK. All right, wise guy.You just earned a time-out.
噢,你覺得好玩?那這個呢?
You think that's funny? How about this?
貓頭鷹會吃了你
You'll be a little snack for the owls.
你這小鬼還挺勇敢
You're a brave little squirt, I'll give you that.
謝天謝地!謝天謝地!
Thank goodness. Thank goodness.No.
有…老虎!
A tiger.
救命!救命!
Help. Help.
孩子在哪兒?噢,他沒事,曼尼帶著
- Where's the baby?- Manfred has him.
快“咬”住我快,他咬住我了!
Just put me in your mouth.Come on. Hurry up. He got me.
噢,救命
Help.
你別來煩我他往這邊跑了
- Get away from me.- It went this way.
這兒!
Over here.
噢,卡爾!老虎搶先得手
Carl. The tiger beat us to him.
檢查一下
Wait a minute.
沒錯,他的確死了
He's dead all right.
食肉動物就是開心
Carnivores have all the fun.
我也不想那麼傷他們的心我是迫不得已
Gosh, I hate breaking their hearts like that. But you know how it is.
好吧,謝謝,可以把我放下了
All right, thanks. You can put me down now.
曼尼,曼尼
Manny. Manny.
我們不是急著趕路嗎?迭戈,把他吐出來
Guys, I thought we were in a hurry.And Diego, spit that out.
別弄髒了嘴
You don't know where it's been.
媽呀,剛才有一會兒我還以為你真要吃了我
Boy. For a second there,I thought you were gonna eat me.
我不吃爛雜碎我還以為
- I don't eat junk food.- Thought you were gonna...
我真以為你…你想嗎?
I thought you were gonna... Were you?
等等我,慢點,慢點你們能等我一下嗎?
Come on, wait up. Wait up. Come on,come on. Can you wait a second, please?
嘿,夥計們
Fellas.
謝謝等我
Thanks for waiting.
3、2、1
Three, two, one...
確實挺“忠誠”
Sure is faithful.
再鬧,我就要火了噢,是他引起的
- Don't make me reach back.- He started it.
我不管誰引起的,再鬧就罰!
I don't care who started it. I'll finish it.
現代建築,撐不了多久的
Modern architecture. It'll never last.
嗨喲,曼尼
Hiya, Manny.
嗨,迭戈.
Hi, Diego.
嘿,希德.
Hey, Sid.
你迷路了,對嗎?沒有,我很清楚我們在哪兒
- You're lost.- No. I know exactly where we are.
讓他指指方向
Ask him directions.
我不要他指方向算了,我來問他
- I don't need directions.- Fine, I'll ask him.
嘿,夥計你看見有人類經過嗎?
Buddy. You see any humans go by here?
嗚,我喜歡猜字,OK
I love this game. I love this game. OK, OK.
三個字,第一個字呃…“跺”,不,“踩”
Three words. First word.Stomp. No, no. Stamp, stamp.
我猜猜,呃…“群”!
Let me try. Pack.
猜得好,曼尼,“一群”長牙…和爪子
Good one, Manny.Pack of long teeth and claws.
一群狼?一群…
Pack of wolves? Pack of...
呃,一群熊!一群跳蚤?
Pack of bears? Pack of fleas?
一群鬍鬚?一群…鼻子?
Pack of whiskers? Pack of noses?
呃…厚皮動物?一群謊言!
- Pachyderm?- Pack of lies.
一群麻煩!一群打手!呃,一群鳥!
Pack of troubles. Pack a wallop.Pack of birds.
一群飛魚
Pack of flying fish.
嘿!好訊息!我找到一條近路!
Great news. I found a shortcut.
什麼近路?就是走著要比走長路快
- What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.
噢!我知道什麼叫“近路”!
I know what a shortcut is.
我們穿過去就能比人類先到“冰川道”不然就會錯過他們
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.
穿過那兒?你把我當什麼了?
Through there? What do you take me for?
明天這個時候你…就可以自由了
This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.
或繼續做保姆玩“躲躲貓”我是不會膩的
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.
夥計們,瞧這個
Guys. Guys. Check this out.
老虎找到一條近路
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.
不,謝謝,我想活命
No, thanks. I choose life.
那我建議你最好還是走近路
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
你在威脅我嗎?走,樹懶!
- Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!
好樣的,老虎
Way to go, tiger.
快!快進去!
Quick. Get inside.
好吧,那就走近路吧
OK, I vote shortcut.
好了,夥計們,都跟緊些這兒很容易走丟
Guys, stick together.It's easy to get lost in here.
呃…夥計們?
Guys?
啊!小魚兒
A fish.
你跟上,行不行?看住一個寶寶已經夠難的了
Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.
我…抓住你了
I gotcha.
船長,前方有冰山!
Captain, iceberg ahead.
哦,不
Oh, no.
誰想玩第二回合?
Yeah. Who's up for round two?
叫…叫…叫孩子小心點
Tell the kid to be more careful.
瞧,瞧,老虎,瞧啊
Look, look. Tigers.
不,沒事的,沒事的瞧,老虎和羚羊在做遊戲
No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.
捉到摸一下,用牙摸來吧,希德,我們也來玩
- With their teeth.- Come on, Sid, let's play tag.
你捉我
You're it.
行啊…好吧,好吧哪兒畫著樹懶?
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?
這上面怎麼沒畫樹懶?你們注意到嗎?
You never see any sloths.Have you ever noticed?
瞧,曼尼,一頭毛象噢,我可真興奮
- Look, Manny, a mammoth.- Somebody pinch me.
嘿,嘿,這頭胖的看上去可真象你
Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you.
噢,他有家庭
And he's got a family.
他很幸福瞧,他在陪孩子玩
And he's happy.Look, he's playing with his kid.
瞧,曼尼,這就是你的問題毛象應該象他們那樣
See? That's your problem.That's what mammoths are supposed to do.
找頭母象…生一頭毛象寶寶
- Find a she-mmoth, have baby mammoths...
希德
- Sid.
幹嘛?閉嘴
- What?- Shut up.
可…噢
But...
噢,快瞧啊
Would you look at that.
老虎沒帶錯路這是“半峰山”
The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak.
下一站,冰川道
Next stop, Glacier Pass.
我真不該懷疑你你聽見嗎,小傢伙?
- How could I ever have doubted you?- Did you hear that, little fella?
你快到家了
You're almost home.
我的腳在冒汗你身體每出現一個反應
- My feet are sweating.- Do we need a news flash
我們都得釋出新聞?他要我們注意他
- every time your body does something?- lgnore him.
是真的我的腳真的很燙!噢,噢
Seriously. My feet are really hot.
是你的肚子在叫吧?
Tell me that was your stomach.
噓,我肯定是那是雷聲
I'm sure it was just thunder.
聲音…來自…地下?
From underground?
快,跟我一起跑
Come on, keep up with me.
可你原地不動!
I would if you were moving.
哇,但願我也能跳成全你了!
- I wish I could jump like that.- Wish granted.
快!跑快點!難道你沒看到熔岩流嗎?
- Come on, move faster.- Have you noticed the river of lava?
抱緊他!
Hold Pinky.
曼尼
Manny.
曼尼,你沒事吧?求你說點什麼,什麼都行
Manny, Manny, Manny, you OK?Come on, come on, say something. Anything.
什麼?什麼?我聽不清
What? What? I can't hear you.
你站在我的鼻子上了
You're standing on my trunk.
啊,你沒事!你沒事你為什麼那麼幹?
- You're OK. You're OK.- Why did you do that?
你冒死…救了我的命
You could have died, trying to save me.
大家是一個集體
That's what you do in a herd.
得互相照顧
You look out for each other.
噢!謝謝
Well, thanks.
不知你們怎麼想,可我覺得我們這“集體”是最怪的
I don't know about you guys,but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.
我的爪子都快等不及要撕爛那毛象了!
I can't wait to getmy claws in that mammoth.
誰都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!
No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.
首先,我要把那毛象撕開扯爛
First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.
把白色肉放一堆,深色…嘿,別再說了!我餓壞了!
- I'll put the white meat in one pile and...- Knock it off. I'm starving.
肩膀的肉…可能比較老但絕對多汁
Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.
警告過你了,別再說了!省點力氣吧!
- I told you to knock it off.- Save your energy.
要殺毛象談何容易
Mammoths don't go down easy.
只有一個辦法
There's only one way to do it.
首先,得把他逼上死角
First, you have to force it into a corner.
切斷他的退路等你們三個把他困住
Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped,
我就咬斷他的喉嚨
I'll go for the throat.
夥計們,別讓孩子吹著風!
Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.
還有多遠?三英里
- How much further?- Three miles.
我累壞了,我們早上能到
I'm beat. We'll get there in the morning.
你在幹嘛?我讓樹懶…名垂千古
- What are you doing?- I'm putting sloths on the map.
那得畫得現實點畫他在睡覺
Why don't you make it realistic and draw him lying down?
畫得“圓”一些
And make him rounder.
好極了哈!我真笑不出來
- Perfect.- I forgot how to laugh.
我是個天才
I'm a genius.
從現在起,你們得稱呼我“希德-火焰之王”
From now on you'll have torefer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.
嘿,火焰之王,你尾巴著火了
Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire.
噢,謝謝,從現在起我就管你叫…“迭戈”
Thank you. From now on,I'm gonna call you Diego.
“摸我你是死定之王”
Lord of "Touch Me and You're Dead".
我是說著玩的你這沒頭腦的
I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead.
嘿,小倆口
Lovebirds.
快瞧
Look at this.
這簡直……太神了
I don't believe it.
過來,小傢伙過來,你這小蟲蟲
Come here, you little biped.Come here, you little wormy-worm.
到希德叔叔這兒來
Come to Uncle Sid.
這邊,這邊
No, no... This way. This way.
不,去他那兒
No, no, no. No, go to him.
去他那兒
Go to him.
好吧
OK.
幹得好,接著…練習吧
Good job. Keep practicing.
快瞧啊,我們的小傢伙在長大
Look at that. Our little guy is growing up.
好了,過來該睡了,肉團兒
All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.
他對孩子就是親
Look at that big pushover.
要知道,迭戈我還沒有能冒死救我的朋友呢
You know, Diego, I've never hada friend who would risk his life for me.
是啊,曼尼他…他真好
Yeah, Manny's... he's a good guy.
是啊,的確
Yeah, he is.
好了,晚安
Well, good night.
讓我給你弄乾淨,你這麼又髒又臭的回去,你老爸會怎麼說?
Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?
我來擦乾淨,嗯,好多了這兒還有點兒
Let me just clean that up.That looks good. A little bit here.
擦乾淨真漂亮,小傢伙他長得越來越象我了
- You clean up nice, little fella.- I think he's starting to look like me.
嘿,迭戈,你說呢?
Diego, what do you think?
也許不該送回去為什麼?
- Maybe we shouldn't do this.- Why not?
因為他長大後會成為獵人你說他會獵殺誰?
If we save him, he'll be a hunter.And who do you think he'll hunt?
也許救了他他就不會成獵人
Maybe because we save him,he won't hunt us.
是啊,也許他會長出毛和長脖然叫你“媽媽”
Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur anda long skinny neck and call you Mama.
你怎麼回事?沒什麼,我們走,凍死我了
- What's your problem?- Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.
嘿,迭戈,你被凍住了嗎?
Diego. You frozen back there?
低下身子!什麼?
- Get down.- What?
噓,低下身跟我走嘿,怎麼回事?
- Get down and follow me.- What's going on?
在半峰山腳下有個埋伏…等著你們
At the bottom of Half Peak,there's an ambush waiting for you.
什麼?你說什麼“埋伏”?
- What?- What do you mean, "ambush"?
你設了圈套!那是我的任務!
- You set us up.- It was my job.
我得把孩子搶到手,可是你把我們帶回家當晚餐
- I was to get the baby, but then...- You brought us home for dinner.
行了!你被開除了!真對不起
- That's it. You're out of the herd.- I'm sorry.
我宰了你…你再後悔吧
No, you're not. Not yet.
聽著,我能幫你們跟緊了,希德,我們能殺出去!
- Listen, I can help you.- Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.
不行!他們太強大了你們得信任我
You can't. The pack's too strong.You have to trust me.
信任你?我們幹嘛要信任你?
Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?
因為你們只有靠我
Because I'm your only chance.
哈羅,“小姐”們
Hello, ladies.
嘿,瞧誰終於肯露臉了迭戈,我正為你擔心呢
- Look who decided to show up.- Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.
用不著擔心,再過兩分鐘你將從…復仇中…得到滿足
No need to worry. In about two minutesyou'll be satisfying your taste for revenge.
這非常好
Very nice.
我看見樹懶了!孩子在他手裡!
I see the sloth. And he's got the baby.
沒見到毛象就別暴露你們自己我們得出其不意
Don't give away your positions until yousee the mammoth. He's the one to surprise.
你想重拳出擊對嗎,齊克?
You want to maul something, don't you?
呵呵,我想出擊那你還等什麼
冰河世紀
為什麼不管這叫“大寒”或者“冷凍時代”
Why not call itthe Big Chill or the Nippy era?
我是說我們怎麼知道這是“冰川時代”?
I'm just saying,how do we know it's an ice a
喔哦!全球變暖簡直要了我的命
Oh boy! This global warming is killing me!
這太熱了,而冰河期又太冷了
This is too hot..the ice age was too cold..
怎麼才能讓你高興呀?
如今,遊戲,尤其是手遊,“火爆”二字已經成為不爭的事實。
一時間《王者榮耀》、《絕地求生》、《狼人殺》等一大批優秀的手遊席捲而來,行走在城市中,地鐵裡、公交上……隨處可見正在忘我遊戲的人們,以至於麻麻都很糾結,“熊孩子玩遊戲到底會不會喪志呢?”
在接連不斷的家長吐槽下,其實遊戲廠商也處於
<span style="background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"></span></span><p><span
噢,我來自一個遙遠的國度
Oh,I come from a land From a faraway place
一個沙漠駱駝隊徜徉的地方
Where the caravan camels roam
那裡平坦寬闊、廣袤無邊、酷熱難耐
Where it's
杜三學翻譯
我們是為和平而來 讓貓和老鼠和睦共處吧!
We come in peace for cats and mice everywhere.
嘿,你好嗎?見到你們真高興! (支援依奇競選總統)
Hey, how you doing? Good to see you.
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
哈 哈 哈 哈!
Money, money, money! Hey!
錢 錢 錢! 嘿!
- You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff.
- 獨
杜三學翻譯
Evildoers of our kingdom.
王國裡行凶作惡的人們啊
We're always the losers, the bad guys.
我們總是失敗者 惡人
Is that fair? No.
這公平嗎?不
We nts 一行 .... read 轉換 png mar 繼承 tex 1.概述
最近項目有新需求,UED給了個卡券密碼的UI樣式,如圖:
我一看很簡單啊,一個TextView解決問題,然後做好以後在模擬器裏一看.....
納尼,這個時候才想起來,TextVie span 標準 bd09 pub add sina 4.0 published div
轉自:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_624b1f950100pioh.html
註:企業版無法安裝在xp和win7,開發版才可以!
一. 簡體 電腦安裝 驅動器 登錄密碼 供應商 如圖所示 .雖然已經有不少的主板供應商推出中文BIOS界面,但大多數用戶的使用的BIOS還是藍底白字的全英文的界面,為了閱讀方便,可可就BIOS中的設置進行了一個BIOS註解——BIOS中英文對照表,這樣,你就一目了然了。BIOS中英文對照表:Main菜 渠道管理系統
“防偽防竄渠道管控”系統解決方案
“防偽防竄渠道管控”系統問題
“微商渠道管控系統”開發(@羅經理:189-2232-7019微/電) “防偽防竄渠道管控”系統解決方案
“渠道管控系統”的應用策略
渠道管理是當代企業營銷 微信分銷商城
“微信小程序分銷商城”是基於小程序開發的一種分銷模式的商城,無需開發APP,操作比較便捷,通過手機掃描二維碼即可運用小程序,功能比較豐富。微信小程序分銷商城商品、商品分類等頁面自帶二維碼,用戶通過掃描直接進入商城購物,方便快捷,提高客戶的二次消費率。“微信小程序商城”系統開發咨詢:(@羅經理 字符長度 exce bsp 技巧 exc 數字 htm title c51 excel分離中英文 參考:http://jingyan.baidu.com/article/a3aad71ada12feb1fb0096e8.html說明:LEN()函數,不管中英文,每個字符都算 style lower charset rto num cnblogs break set left
//無亂碼截取字符串,中英文混合
function left($str, $len, $charset="utf-8"){
//如果截取長度小於等 ssi channel ace 需要 blog esp lac osi url 今天發現世紀佳緣的以前登錄代碼不行了,登錄不成功。打印content後有毛病,沒跳轉過去。
需要再次請求一下登錄後返回的<script type=‘text/javascript‘> chinese 調用 .cn bsp cnblogs .dll files dial lte
1、windows7內置語音識別
2、文本到語音轉換增加了 Microsoft Lili - Chinese(China) ,支持中英文混合朗讀
3、女聲、部分詞組基本發音 class blog sof brush 字符值 cnblogs 中英文 line 子字符串
var str= ‘玄峰軟件www.exfsoft.com‘ ;
if (escape(str).indexOf( "%u" )<0){
alert( " blog 好習慣 每天 http 精神 src 習慣 分享 做事
我想改變3個壞習慣
玩手機
妄想癥
說話做事沒邏輯
我想養成2個好習慣
每天看一小時書
做事情集中精神身在21世紀的我,存在的致命缺點 mar mage ava 英文 -1 lin stat tca return
嘉盛外匯產品--中英文對照
2016-10-24 21:42 11人閱讀 評論(0) 收藏 舉報
分類:
外匯 投資(1)
作者同類文章X
版權聲明:本文為博主原創文章, 相關推薦
冰河世紀中英文對白
冰河世紀2中英對白
遊戲進入“冰河世紀”?有了出海和RTC就不怕啦!
小鹿斑比中英文對白
阿拉丁中英文對白
辛普森一家中英文對白
玩具總動員3中英文對白
飛屋環遊記中英文對白
Android AutoWrapTextView 解決中英文排版問題
sqlserver 下載地址(SQL Server 2008 R2 中英文 開發版/企業版/標準版 下載)
電腦進入BIOS界面就傻了?新版BIOS中英文對照圖解
揭秘21世紀防偽防竄渠道管控系統解決方案
揭秘21世紀功能最全的微商分銷模式系統定制
excel分離中英文
無亂碼截取字符串,中英文混合(轉)
世紀佳緣登錄之二,修改
調用 Windows 7 中英文混合朗讀
判斷中英文
身在21世紀的我,存在的致命缺點
嘉盛外匯產品--中英文對照