小叮噹中英對白
Some people say that fairies are the stuff of fantasy.
有些人說仙子是虛幻之物
They think the world is just what you can touch and hear and see,
他們認為世界上只有你能摸到、聽到、看到的東西
while others say the tales and legends cannot be dismissed.
而另一些人說並不能排除傳說和神話的可能
They believe with all their hearts that fairies truly do exist.
他們篤信仙子真的存在
Through out all time, human beings and fairies never met,
從古至今 人類從來沒有遇到過仙子
till one very special summer that we shall not soon forget.
直到一個非常特殊的難忘的夏天
小叮噹: 夏日風暴
Life is rising up Surging forth in all directions
萬物生長 縱情歌唱
Every little buttercup Is reaching out to find connections
黃花遍野
Every blade of grass Will touch the sunlight
綠草沐陽
The rain will touch the ground
雨潤沃土
Growing greener than it was before
幼芽新張
Bees are droning by Spider silk is softly spinning
蜜蜂飛鳴 蜘蛛織網
Not a cloud in the sky You know it's only the beginning
萬里無雲 晴日方長
Every little blossom, every flower Flings its petals wide
花朵怒放
As the season comes round Once more
夏季回來
Hey, Tink! You ready for your first summer on the mainland?
嘿 叮噹 這是你在這片大陸的第一個夏天 準備好了嗎?
Absolutely! It's so beautiful out here.
當然 這裡真美麗
I can't believe we get to stay for the whole season.
真不敢相信 我們要在這兒過整個夏天
Well, what are we waiting for? Race you down!
好呀 那還等什麼? 下降了!
The breeze is blowing light and sweet The grass, a carpet at your feet
空氣清新 綠草如茵
Catch the colors Feel the heat of the sun
滿目繽紛 周身暖陽
All the sparrows in the dell Swirling round like a carousel
燕舞幽谷 盤旋喧囂
Singing loud enough to tell everyone
歌向四野
Hi, guys.
嗨 夥計們
Summer's just begun
夏季來臨
Summer's just begun
夏季來臨
There it is, Tink. Fairy camp!
我們到了 叮噹 仙子園
All the winters, all the springs
冬寒春暖
Lead us here on fairy wings
仙翼隨風
A season of a thousand things To be done
萬事待興
Summer's just begun
夏季來臨
Summer's just begun
夏季來臨
Hiya, Cheese!
嘿 乳酪!
Summer's just begun
夏季來臨
- Did you have a nice flight? - Incoming!
- 飛行還好嗎? - 來了!
Keep her level! Keep her level!
保持水平 保持水平
Gear it down, Bobble!
穩住 波波!
Oh-ho!
噢...啊!
- Smashing landing, Clanky. - Thank you, Bobble
- 硬著陸 柯朗 - 謝謝 波波
Guys, I think you may have over-packed.
夥計們 我覺得你們可能超重了
- Come on, Tink. Let's go inside. - Inside?
- 來吧 叮噹 我們進去 - 進去?
Tink, fairy camp isn't out here in the open.
叮噹 這個外面的野地不是仙子園
We need to stay hidden from the humans.
我們要躲著人類
- We do? - Uh. Yeah.
- 非要這樣嗎? - 呃 是的
That's why fairy camp is in here.
所以仙子園要在這裡面
Cicadas, one at a time. You, you and you. You, too.
知了們 一次一個 你 你 還有你
Wow. lt's like all of Pixie Hollow under one tree!
哇噢 這真像整個精靈谷放在了一顆樹下
Blaze!
亮亮!
Hmm?
嗯
The Queen Anne's lace is looking beautiful.
安妮女王的蕾絲真好看
- How are the looms working? - Fine, thanks to you, Tink.
- 這紡織機正常嗎? - 挺好的 謝謝 叮噹
Next. Next. Next.
下一個 下一個 下一個
- Hows the bee-liner working? - Like a dream Tink. Thanks
- 這蜜蜂畫機怎麼樣呀? - 和夢想的一樣好 叮噹 謝謝
Great. Need any help with that wagon?
那好 那輛貨車要幫忙嗎?
No, thanks. She's running fine.
不用 謝謝 她工作正常
Okay. Glad to hear it.
好的 那就好
Here's the first week's supply.
這是第一週的給養
Okay, I'm off. I gotta go deliver pixie dust to the other fairy camps,
好的 我出去了 我要去把仙粉分發給別的仙子園
but I'll see you in a couple days.
要幾天後再見了
Oh, and Tink! Don't worry. You'll find something to fix.
噢 叮噹 別擔心 你會找到東西修理的
I hope so.
但願如此
In the meantime I need to go find some lost things.
現在 我要去找一些人們的棄物了
Hold on, little miss spare parts.
等一下 小缺心眼
You're not going near the human house, are you?
你別去人類的房子附近 你會嗎?
- There's a human house? - No! I mean, yes, but no.
- 那裡有人類的房子? - 不! 我是說 是的 也不是
- We stay away from humans. - Oh, Iridessa!
- 我們要與人類保持距離 - 噢 伊瑞蒂瑟
- Tinker Bell knows that, don't you? - Define "stay away"
- 叮噹是知道的了 對吧? - 什麼叫"保持距離"
It's gonna be a long summer.
呃 這將是一個難熬的夏天
Grouchy.
生氣了
- Oh, that's just Vidia being Vidia. - No, the air. It smells...
- 噢 維蒂亞就是這樣 - 不 這氣氛 聞起來...
...grouchy.
...可不怎麼樣
- We might be in for a storm. - Come on Sil.
- 暴風雨要來了 - 得了吧 秀爾
The sun is shining, the air is warm. It's a beautiful day. Nothing's gonna...
陽光明媚 暖洋洋的 是個好天 沒事的...
Tinker Bell.
這個叮噹
Thank goodness we're here, Father. It's just like I remember it.
謝天謝地我們到家了 爸爸 和我記得的一樣
Wel, of course, my darling.
是的 當然 我親愛的
Look at the creek and the woods and the meadow
瞧這小河、大樹 還有草地
Oh! I wish it was summer all year long!
噢! 真希望全年都是夏天!
Yes, Lizzy.
是的 莉茲
Tinker Bell, what are you doing here?
叮噹 你在那裡做什麼?
Vidia, this is amazing! It's a carriage that moves by itself!
維蒂亞 真奇妙 這是一個自己走的車!
There's no horse. Seriously, look.
真的不用馬 瞧
- Do you see a horse up there? - Uh, No.
- 你看到這裡有馬嗎? - 呃 沒有
It'is a horseless carriage! And do you want to know how it works?
這是一個無馬車! 你想知道他是怎麼走嗎?
- Not really. - So do I.
- 不怎麼想 - 可是我想
I think those wheels back there move because this chain thing rotates
我覺得後面的那些輪子動 是因為這個鏈著的東西在轉
And I think what rotates the chain is this big...
我還覺得轉這個鏈子的是這個大...
I don't care Tinker Bell. You shouldn't be this close to the human house.
管他呢 叮噹 你不應當離人類的房子這麼近
What if they see us?
如果他們看到我們 會怎樣?
Will you stop flitting around in there? This is serious!
你別在那裡飛來飛去了 聽到嗎
You know what, Vidia? I think this powers the whole thing!
你知道嗎 維蒂亞? 我覺得是這傢伙給整個車提供動力
This, my dear, is exactly why tinkers shouldn't come to the mainland. They...
天呀 這就是為什麼修理匠不應該 派到這個大陸來 他們...
Let me know if this does anything.
讓我看看這是做什麼的
Well, anything? Vidia, you're all wet.
好了 有什麼動靜嗎? 維蒂亞 你都溼透了
You don't say.
你還說
Father, Father Father! Can we bring our tea and scones outside
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸! 我們可以把茶點拿到外面嗎?
and have them here in the garden?
在花園裡面吃?
- It would be just like a little picnic. - Not just now, Lizzy.
- 就像野餐一樣 - 現在不行 莉茲
I still have to get the trunk unpacked and the house settled
我還在卸行李 拾掇房子
Father, look! What a magnificent butterfly.
爸爸 看 多麼特別的一隻蝴蝶
My word. Absolutely astonishing.
額的神呀 絕對怪異
It's so beautiful. What kind of butterfly is it?
它真漂亮 它是什麼品種?
Well, judging from the epidermal membrane, it's cleary an apatura iris,
好的 根據外形來看 它顯然是紫閃蛺蝶
but the wings have two entirely different patterns.
但這兩個翅膀呈現完全不同的圖案
Well, that's neary impossible.
當然 這幾乎不可能
Well, I guess that's just the way the fairies decided to paint it.
好吧 我猜是仙子們決定這麼畫的
Hmm?
嗯?
Lizzy, faires do not paint butterfly wings
莉茲 蝴蝶翅膀不是仙子們畫的
because, as you know, fairies are not real.
因為你知道的 仙子並不是真的
- Hmm! - Ugh!
- 嗯! - 呃!
But of course they are. The proof is right here.
可他們當然是真的 這就是證明
- Their paint dripped all over its wing. - Really, darling.
- 他們的顏料滴在這整個翅膀上了 - 是嗎 親愛的
Rational people consider a belief in fairies to be quite foolish.
理性的人們相信仙子是相當愚蠢的
The wings are so fresh.
這翅膀可真鮮見
What are you doing?
你在做什麼?
Its chrysalis must have been in the meadow.
它的繭一定是在草地上
The meadow? Father wait!
草地? 爸爸! 等等!
That's where I'm going. Would you like to come?
我正要去那裡 你也來嗎?
Not now, Lizzy. I have to update my field journal.
現在不行 莉茲 我要去整理我的野外日誌
My interview at the museum is tomorrow night
明天晚上我要去博物館開會
You're going back already? We just got here.
你剛回來呀 我們才到這裡
I know, sweetheart, and I'm very sorry. But I'll only be gone for the day.
我知道 乖乖 真對不起 但我只是白天到那裡去
Mrs. Perkins will look after you, and I'll be back in time to tuck you in.
伯金斯太太會照顧你的 我也會按時回來送你上床睡覺
- Promise? - I promise.
- 一定? - 我肯定
- Okay. - That's a good girl.
- 那好吧 - 真是好囡囡
All clear!
安全了!
Come on, Vidia.
來呀 維蒂亞
- I can't fly. My wings are wet. - Oh! That's right. Sorry.
- 我飛不動 我的翅膀溼了 - 噢! 是呀 真抱歉
Guess you'll have to walk back.
我想你只好走回去了
But don't worry, I'll keep you company. Actually, it might be nice
不過 別擔心 我會陪你的 實際上 這樣可能更好
Or not So, I think I figured out the carriage.
也許不好 那我就明白這個車了
Those bottles of goop must keep it running smoothly,
這些粘溼的東西一定是用來保持平順執行的
like snail slime, you know?
就像蝸牛的粘液 你知道嗎?
Hate to see the size of the snail that stuff comes from. And at first...
那東西如果來自蝸牛 可蝸牛太小了 那麼 最初...
Here's your house, little fairies. Wherever you are.
小仙子 不管你們在哪裡 這是你的房子
Hmm Just needs a little something more.
嗯 還少了一點東西
But I haven't quite figured out what that sparky wire does.
但我還不知道那個閃電的線是做什麼的
Hey! Maybe the whole carriage runs on lightning!
哎 也許整個車子是靠閃電執行
Are those wet wings still bugging you? Here, Vidia, let me help you.
你的溼翅膀還不能用嗎? 這樣 維蒂亞 我來幫你
Tinker Bell, maybe if you spent less tme causing disasters,
小叮噹 也許你可以少闖點禍
you wouldn't have to help everybody so much.
這樣你也用不著這麼幫別人
- Hmm. The truth hurts, doesn't it? - Look! We can use these back at camp!
- 怎麼這話傷著你了? - 瞧! 我們可以在仙子園用這東西
Wow. These'll be perfect for the new wagon prototype I've been working on.
哇噢 這些可用在我做的新貨車原型上
Here. I bet if I took two or three and tied them together,
拿著 我打賭只要我們用兩三個固定在一起
I could make one really strong wheel!
我就可以做一個真正堅固的輪子!
It's a good thing we were walking or we might never have seen these.
我們走回來可真好 要不我們就找不到這些東西了
Vidia, where are your buttons?
維蒂亞 給你的鈕釦呢?
Tinker Bell, am not carrying this human junk back to camp.
小叮噹 我不能把這些人類的垃圾帶回仙子園
- Let's go! - Let's go!
- 快跑! - 快跑!
Tinker Bell, we're not supposed to go near human houses.
叮噹! 我們不能靠近人類的房子
This isn't a human house.
這不是人類的房子
They're a lot bigger.
那要大得多
Besides, the sign says, "Fairies welcome."
再說 牌子上寫了"歡迎仙子"
Who do you think wrote it? Humans!
你以為是誰寫的? 人類!
Tinker Bell, you're not going in there.
叮噹! 你不能進去
Please tell me you're not going in there! She went in there.
快說呀 你不會進去的 她進去了
Tinker Bell! Don't eat that! This could be a trap.
叮噹! 別吃! 可能有詐
Come on, Vidia. It's perfectly safe.
得了吧 維蒂亞 這很安全
Oh, really?
噢! 真的嗎?
- Oh, Vidia - Huh! Not so safe now, is it?
- 噢! 維蒂亞 - 哈! 現在不那麼安全了 是嗎?
Nice try, Vidia, but you re not scaring me.
幹得不錯 維蒂亞 但我不怕
Gosh, this thing is amazing.
天啊! 這東西真奇妙
You just don't know when to stop, do you?
你沒完了 是吧?
Oh, no. Tink! Someone's coming!
噢! 不 叮噹 有人過來了
The door is stuck!
這門粘住了!
Come on, Vidia You can do better than that.
得了吧 維蒂亞 能不能換個招呀
- Tink! - I wonder what this part does.
- 叮噹 - 我來看看這個零件是做什麼的
Tink! I'm serious! Get out of there!
叮噹! 是真的 趕快出來
Just a second. Just a second.
等一下 等一下
Vidia? Vidia?
維蒂亞? 維蒂亞!
Oh Vidia, come on. Open the door. You had your little...
噢 維蒂亞 幫幫忙 把門開啟 你有點...
Oh, no. What have I done?
噢! 不 我幹了什麼呀?
Vidia? Okay, not funny anymore.
維蒂亞? 好了 這不好玩了
A fairy!
仙子!
It's a real fairy!
是一個真的仙子哎!
Father! Father!
爸爸! 爸爸!
Father!
爸爸!
- Father! Father, Father! - Yes, Lizzy.
- 爸爸! 爸爸! 爸爸! - 我在這 莉茲
You're never going to believe what I found.
你一定不相信我看到了什麼
- Maybe later, Lizzy. - But Father, Father, Father,
- 等一下 莉茲 - 可是...爸爸! 爸爸! 爸爸!
- Father Father - Just a moment, dear.
- 爸爸! 爸爸! - 等一下 親愛的
- I'm very busy with my project. - Yes, but Father!
- 我在做事 我很忙 - 我知道 可是爸爸!
- Father! - Lizzy, please.
- 爸爸! - 莉茲 好了
I must add this extraordinary discovery to my field journal.
我一定要把這個驚人的發現加入我的野外日誌
And here t is.
就是這個
Is that the butterfly we were looking at earlier?
這不是我們先前看到的那隻蝴蝶嗎?
Yes. Quite a specimen isn't it?
正是 很好的一個標本 不是嗎?
You re not going to take it to London, are you?
你不會把它帶到倫敦去吧 會嗎?
Yes of course.
會的! 當然要帶去
The board of trustees would never believe me
要是理事會不親眼看到
if they didn't see it themselves.
是不會相信的
Now I'm sure to get that curatorship at the museum
現在 我能得到博物館研究員職位了
Besides, as a member of the scientific community,
還有科學院院士
I'm obligated to share significant findings like this with my colleagues.
我也有義務與我的同事分享這非凡的發現
I know it's unfortunate for the specimen, but really, there is no otherway.
我知道對這個標本這很不幸 但我也實在沒別的辦法
Now, dear. What did you want me to see?
現在 親愛的 你要讓我看什麼?
Uh ...
呃...
Never mind.
沒什麼
Where have you gone?
你跑到哪裡去了?
Mr Twitches, no! Out! Out with you!
抽瘋先生 不! 出去! 你出去!
Mr. Twitches!
抽瘋先生!
Bad cat! No, no, no!
壞貓! 不 不 不!
Don't worry, little fairy.
別害怕 小仙子
Mr. Twitches won't bother you as long as you're in there.
你在那裡面 抽瘋先生就抓不到你了
Naughty cat! You're going outside.
頑皮貓! 你應該到外面去
Tnker Bell's been captured by humans!
叮噹被人類抓去了
- Oh, no. - What happened? Is she okay?
- 噢 不 - 發生什麼事了 她還好嗎?
- Is she all right? - What's this? Tinker Bell?
- 她還好嗎? - 怎麼了? 叮噹?
- What happened, Vidia? - Is she hurt?
- 發生什麼了? 維蒂亞? - 她受傷了嗎?
Tinker Bell went into this little house in the meadow and couldn't get out.
叮噹進到草地上的那個小房子裡 出不來了
The door got jammed.
門被卡住了
Then this human came from out of nowhere and snatched her up,
後來那個人不知從哪裡冒出來 把她帶走了
but I know where she is. We have to hurry and save her.
但我知道她在哪裡 我們要趕快去救她
Then we better leave right away!
我們最好現在就去
Sil, do you think the storm will pass soon?
秀爾 你覺得暴雨會很快過去嗎?
No, it looks like it's gonna get stronger.
不會 看起來它越下越大了
Well, there's gotta be some way to get to Tink.
好吧 一定有辦法去救叮噹
We can't fly in the rain and the meadow's already flooded.
我們不能在雨中飛行 而那個草地已經淹了
Maybe we don't have to fly.
可能我們不一定要飛
If we get some big leaves and sew them togetherwth stem twine...
如果我們用一些大葉子 再用草繩縫起來...
And miter-cut some twigs for the sub-flooring.
然後斜切一些樹枝做甲板
Acorns as counterweights.
用橡果做壓倉
Some quick-dry maple sap as reinforcement.
塗上一些速乾的楓樹汁來加固
What are you two talking about?
你們倆在說什麼呀?
- We're gonna build a boat! - We're gonna build a boat!
- 我們要造一條船! - 我們要造一條船!
- More mushroom caps, p ease! - Here we go.
- 多搞些蘑菇帽! - 這就是了
This one goes there. That one goes there. Right?
這個放那裡 那個放那裡 對嗎?
Righty-o, Bobble.
完全正確 波波
- Right, more reeds over here. - This thing had better work.
- 對 在這多放些蘆葦 - 這東西最好管用
Give me the sap.
把樹汁給我
You dip it in this way and give it a big slap like so.
你要這樣泡著它 再這樣拍它
Ow. Ow. Ow.
噢 噢 噢
Come on. Come on. Let's get going.
來吧 來吧 讓我們來
There you go. Now you're talking!
做好了真是好辦法!
It's working!
它動了!
Well, this is it.
好了 就是它了
Hey, faith...
嘿 信念...
Trust ...
信任...
- And pixie dust. - Pixie dust.
還有仙粉
Come on. Come on.
來吧 來吧
Hello.
哈嘍
You don't have to be scared. I'm very nice
你不用害怕 我很好的
You're so ittle.
你這麼小
Your dress is very leafy. Did you make it yourself?
你的裙子真像樹葉一樣 是你自己做的嗎?
I like your wings. They're like sparkly lace.
我喜歡你的翅膀 他們就像閃亮的蕾絲
Your hair must be so soft.
你的頭髮一定很軟
Are you hungry? Maybe not. That's okay.
你餓嗎? 可能不餓 沒關係
I don't like some kinds of food, either.
我也不喜歡某些食物!
Oh!
噢!
I'm so sorry. Where are my manners?
真對不起 這真沒禮貌
There you go.
出來吧
Wait! Wait! Wait! No, please! I'm not going to hurt you!
等下! 等下! 等下! 請別那樣! 我沒想傷害你!
Don't be afraid I just want to be your friend!
別害怕 我只想和你做朋友
I really won't hurt you. I just love fairies.
我真沒想傷害你 我只是喜歡仙子
I've been drawing fairies all my life. See?
我整天畫仙子 瞧
I drew that one when I was three but I did that green one last week.
這個是我三歲畫的 那個綠的是上星期畫的
I think it's much better.
我想這個畫得好多了
I even started to paint with the watercolors Father gave me.
我畫這個已經用了爸爸給我的水彩
Is it true that some fairies paint butterfly wings?
有些仙子會給蝴蝶畫翅膀 是真的嗎?
I knew it!
我就知道!
These are some of my favorite drawings.
這些是我最喜歡的畫
This is a water fairy.
這個是水仙子
- You can tell because her skin is blue. - Blue?
- 你看她水藍色的面板就知道了 - 藍色的? !
And here is a candy fa ry living in a lollipop tree
那個是糖果仙子 住在棒棒糖樹上
Do all fairies live in trees made of sweets?
仙子們都住在糖做的樹上嗎?
Really? What about fairy circles?
是嗎? 那仙界是什麼模樣的?
Well, I hear that if a person steps in one,
我聽說如果一個人進入仙界
a fairy has to grant them three wishes from their magic bag.
仙子會用他們的魔法袋 讓他許三個願望
But if they don't, they turn into a pile of del cious sugar,
但如果他不要 就會得到一大堆好吃的糖果
- and then younger fairies - Wait. Wait a minute.
- 等等等一下 - 然後年輕的仙子們...
...must try and turn them back into... - Where are you getting all this?
- 你從哪裡知道的這些 - 會要試著把他們...
You jingle when you talk, like a little bell!
你說話時發出叮鈴聲 像個小鈴當
So thats how fairies speak.
仙子們都這樣說話嗎?
So what do you think of my fairies? Oh! And my fairy house!
那麼 你覺得我畫的仙子怎麼樣? 噢! 還有我的仙子房子!
It got a little shaken up.
它被搖得有點散了
Did you make this?
是你做的嗎?
I don't know what you're saying.
我聽不到你說什麼?
Oh. Did I make the fairy house? Yes, I did. Do you like it?
噢是我做的仙子房子嗎? 是的 是我做的 你喜歡嗎?
Oh. The door's stuck.
噢 門卡住了
Well, you're quite the little tinker, aren't you?
你簡直就是一個小修理匠 不是嗎?
What? Is that your name? Tinker?
什麼? 這是你的名字? "Tinker(修理匠)"?
Er ...
呃...
Bell? Your name is Bell.
鈴當? 你叫"Bell"?
Tinker? Bell?
叮噹
Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell.
叮噹? 叮噹
What a lovely name! Well, Tinker Bell, my name's Lizzy.
好可愛的名字! 好的 叮噹 我叫莉茲
Do all fairies sound the same when they talk?
所有仙子說話的時候都是這種聲音嗎?
How do you learn to be a fairy? Do you go to fairy school?
你怎麼成為一個仙子的? 你讀過仙子學校嗎?
Lizzy?
莉茲?
Lizzy? Who are you talking to?
莉茲? 你在和誰說話?
My fairy!
我的仙子!
That's nice, dear. Now, I brought you something I think you'll really enjoy.
很好 親愛的 現在我給你一些東西 我想你會喜歡的
These are some of my old field journals.
這些是我以前的野外日誌
Now, I picked out the ones I thought would excite you the most.
現在 我挑出來一些 我想這會激勵你的
This one on rocks and minerals is particulary interesting
這一本是關於岩石和礦石的 特別有意思
- Is there a field journal about fairies? - Of course not, Lizzy.
- 有關於仙子的野外日誌嗎? - 當然沒有啦 莉茲
Books like this are based on fact and scientific research,
這些書都是基於事實和科學研究的
which is the quite the contrary to your little figurines and drawings.
它們和你的這些小雕像和圖畫完全不同
Well, just because you've never seen a fairy doesn't mean theyre not real.
可是這隻說明你沒見過仙子 並不表示仙子就不存在
Now, Lizzy, seeing is believing, and without proof, it's just a fairy tale.
好的 莉茲 親眼目睹當然是可信的 但沒有證明 也就只是一個仙子傳說
Now, here is a blank field journal Now, you're very talented, my darling,
給 這是一本空白的野外日誌 親愛的 你是很有天賦的
and I'm sure you'll be able to fill it with your own scientific research.
我肯定你能夠記錄你自己的科學研究
Yes, Father.
好的 爸爸
Now if only these leaks were just pretend.
要是這些漏水也只是假象 就好了
Tinker Bell, you can come out now.
小叮噹 現在你可以出來了
Look, Lizzy, thanks for showing me your collection, but I really should be...
瞧 莉茲 謝謝你讓我看你的收藏 但我真的要...
You want to go?
你要走了?
Oh. I really wish you'd stay.
噢 我真希望你留下來
I'm sorry, Lizzy.
真抱歉 莉茲
Okay, I understand.
好的 我理解
So, I guess this is goodbye.
那麼 我想這就是再見了
What's wrong? Can't you fly in the rain?
怎麼了? 你不能在雨中飛嗎?
You can stay with me until the rain stops.
在雨停之前你能留在我這裡
I'll show you around my room. We can play with my toys.
我會讓你參觀我的房間 我們還能玩我的玩具
We'll have so much fun.
我們會很愉快的
- We're past the shallows! - Aye Drop the ma nsail!
- 我們過了淺灘了! - 放下主帆!
Dropping the mainsail!
主帆放下!
- Trim the sail! - Trimming the sail!
- 調整風帆! - 調整風帆
- Big thingy, dead ahead! Hard to port! - Hard to port! Hard to port!
- 一個大傢伙 低速前進 左滿舵! - 左滿舵! 左滿舵!
I recognize that wagon. Stay on this course!
我認得這個板車 繼續向前
- Aye, Miss Vidia. Will do. - I sure hope Tink is all right.
- 是 維蒂亞 瞧好吧 - 我真希望叮噹沒有事
Who knows what terrible things could be happening to her right now.
誰知道她那裡正在發生什麼可怕的事呢
A fairy could get used to this.
仙子用上這東西多好呀
Isn't it wonderfu? Everything in this house is just your size, Tinker Bell.
這東西好嗎? 這房子裡的東西正好適合你的身材 叮噹
That's perfume. It smells like flowers.
那是香水 聞起來像鮮花一樣
Oh. My doll. She should be in bed by now.
噢 我的洋娃娃 現在他應該上床了
How old are you? I'm nine.
你多大了? 我九歲了
Do you like my dollhouse? Do fairies live in houses?
你喜歡我的木馬嗎? 仙子們也住在房子裡嗎?
What are fairies' houses made of?
仙子們的房子是用什麼造的?
That's a cooker, but it doesn't actually work.
那是炊具 不過是假的
Whats your favorite food? I mean, besides sweets?
你喜歡吃麼? 我是說除了糖果以外
I want to know all about real live fairies.
我想知道真實仙子們所有的事情
Perfect!
太好了!
"Scientific fairy research."
"仙子的科學研究"
Okay. What's your favorite color?
好了 你最喜歡什麼顏色?
Green is my favorte color, too!
我也最喜歡綠色!
I should start from the beginning. Where do fairies come from?
我應該從頭開始 仙子們是從哪裡來的?
I mean, where were you born?
我是說 你在哪裡出生?
Oh.
噢...
Well, that one's a lttle more complicated because...
好吧 這個問題有點複雜 因為...
So, a baby, when it laughs for the first time...
瞧 當一個孩子第一次笑的時候...
A fairy...
一個仙子...
- Uh... Uh... - Oh.
- 呃...呃... - 噢...
Right. One second.
對了 等一下
You were a funny-looking baby?
你以前是一個很開心的小孩?
A baby?
一個小孩?
Laughs?
笑了?
One?
一下?
First?
第一次?
When a baby laughs for the first time, thats when a fairy is born
當小孩第一次笑的時候 一個仙子就誕生了
Incredible.
難以想像
Lizzy, that's only the beginning.
莉茲 那才剛剛開始
Guess I always knew
正如我所知
This could all come true
終於會成真
Still it feels so new
和你在一起
Being here with you
感覺更新奇
Can't believe my eyes
不信我眼前
A new world comes ailve
新世界展現
Spring and summer Love and laughter
無論春與夏 相愛盡歡笑
We'll live happy ever after
我們常相守 快樂到永久
We'll shine brighter Than we thought we'd be
今生更閃亮 超越我想像
Because you showed me How to believe
只因你教我 如何去相信
More than just pretend
不再是虛幻
I'll make believe again
縱情去幻想
I hope this never ends
唯願常相守
Maybe we'll be friends
我們做朋友
Now everything I know Everything I know
此景在心中
I'll never let it go Never let it go
永世都難忘
Spring and summer Love and laughter
無論春與夏 相愛盡歡笑
We'll live happy everafter
我們常相守 快樂到永久
We'll shine brighter Than we thought we'd be
今生更閃亮 超越我想像
Because you showed me How to believe
只因你教我 如何去相信
Okay, everybody, listen up.
好的 大家聽我說
This road should take us straight to the human house.
這條大路會帶我們一直到那個人類的房子
So how far is it from the road to the house, do you think?
那麼你覺得從大路到房子有多遠
Not that far, realy. The only question is, how flooded is it?
其實不遠 唯一的問題是水淹了多深
That's a good point.
這是個問題
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
好了 車到山前必有路
- We'll get to Tink in no time. - I'm with you, Sil.
- 我們要儘快找到叮噹 - 我和你一起去 秀爾
We're almost there.
我們就快到了
Why, look, we're picking up speed already.
怎麼了? 瞧 我們的速度很快了
Did you feel that? We're moving faster.
你感覺到了嗎? 我們的船好快
Hey, guys! We're heading right for a waterfall!
嘿 夥計們 我們的右前方有一個瀑布!
Great polliwogs! We have to make the turn!
偉大的菜鳥們 我們要轉向了
Ease the sheets and get ready to jibe!
鬆帆 準備換搶
What?
什麼?
Ease the sheet and get ready to jibe!
鬆帆 準備換搶
- What? - What did he say?
- 什麼? - 他說些什麼呀?
Loosen the ropes and...
放掉繩子 再...
... turn the sail!
...把帆轉個方向
- Oh, no! - Look out!
- 噢 不! - 小心!
Man overboard!
有人落水了!
Hard to port! Hard to port!
左滿舵 左滿舵!
Turn the boat! Turn the boat!
轉向 轉向!
Guys! We're running out of river!
夥計們 我們要衝下去了
That's all right, 'cause all we need's a little.
沒事的 其實我們只需要用一點點
- Rosetta, come grab my feet. - What?
- 蘿瑟塔 來拽住我的腳 - 什麼?
Hang on! We're going straight down!
堅持住 我們要掉下去了
Oh, no!
噢 不!
Brace yourselves!
大家抓住
- Who's alive? - Not me
- 誰還活著? - 不是我
Me, either. I can't find a pulse! It's not there
也不是我 我摸不到脈搏了! 沒有了!
I'm teling you, I don't... Oh. I'm good.
我跟你說 我沒有...噢 我還好
Oh! Sorry!
噢 對不起!
Looks like were walking from here.
看來我們要步行了
- But... Walking where? - We could be anywhere.
- 可是...往哪裡走 - 我們在哪裡呀
Everything looks the same from down here.
從這裡看哪邊都是一樣的
And there's no way of knowing which way to go.
怎麼知道應該走哪條路
Clank! Where did you find that?
柯朗! 你在哪裡找到那東西的?
I don't know. Here on the ground. Is it yours?
我不知道 它就在地上 是你的嗎?
I know where we are.
我知道我們在哪裡了
Tinker Bell this is so fascinating. Thank you.
叮噹 這東西真迷人 謝謝!
I had no idea fairies were responsible for changing the seasons.
我以前還不知道是仙子們負責變換季節
I thought it had something to do with the Earth's axis
我還以為是地軸
as it rotated around the sun.
因為它繞著太陽轉
That's what we wanted you to think.
那就是我想讓你知道的
Well, I think we've covered everything. Oh. I hope Father's impressed.
好了 我想我們已經完成了 噢 我要給爸爸一個好印象
And now for the finale.
現在 最後檢查一下
The whole fairy land, Pixie Hollow.
整個仙境 精靈谷
It worked! Tinker Bell, I can't wait to show Father.
它動了 叮噹! 我都等不及了 去給爸爸看
Tinker Bell? Are you all right? Tinker Bell?
叮噹? 你還好嗎? 叮噹?
Huh?
啊?
Oh Sorry. Yeah, let's go show yourdad.
噢 對不起 是呀 快去給你爸爸看
Looks like the rain has let up some.
雨好像停了
You might be able to make it home to your frends now.
現在你可以回家去找你的朋友們了
Maybe this could help you.
這個可能有用
Oh, yes.
噢! 是呀
Such a clever tinker.
真是個聰明的修理匠
Take care of yourself.
你自己保重
I'll never forget you, Tinker Bell.
我不會忘記你的 叮噹
You'd best hurry. The break in the weather may not ast long.
你最好快點 雨可能不會停很久
Goodbye.
再見
And I'll never forget you, Lizzy.
我也不會忘記你的 莉茲
- Father, look - Not just now, Lizzy.
- 爸爸 瞧 - 現在不行 莉茲
My hands are rather full at the moment.
我空不出手來
I made t especially for you, Father. It's just like your field journal.
我特別為你做的 爸爸和你的野外日誌一樣
- It's filled with lots of facts. - Yes, yes, that sounds wonderful,
- 裡面有好多事實 - 好 好 聽起來很不錯
but I'm in the middle of a potent al catastrophe here.
可我們這裡要發大水了 我正在處理
I can't look at it now.
我現在不能看
- But Father, it's a field journal, and I... - I don't have time.
- 可是爸爸 這是一本野外日誌 而且我... - 我沒有時間
I have to find some way to deal with all these leaks
我得想辦法對付這些漏水
before they destroy my work.
不能讓它們毀了我的工作
- When will you be able to look at it? - I don't know. Maybe later.
- 那你什麼時候能看呢? - 我也不知道 過一會兒吧
You always say that.
你總是這樣說
Tinker Bell!
叮噹!
You came back! I'm so glad to see you.
你回來了! 我真高興再見到你
Tinker Bell, Father has no time forthe field journal.
叮噹! 爸爸沒有時間看這個野外日誌
I think I can fix that.
我來修理他
Vidia, you sure you know where you're going?
維蒂亞 你肯定是這條路?
Yes. Tinker Bell and I walked by here.
是的 叮噹和我走過這裡
I just have to find the road.
我得找到那條大路
Road? What road?
大路? 什麼大路?
That road!
那條大路!
That's not a road. That's a muddy river.
那不是大路 是一條泥水河
So, I guess we need to find a bridge.
我想我們得找一座橋
Or be spontaneous and jump right in.
或者正好掉在上面什麼東西
It's not deep We can walk across.
不太深 我們可以趟過去
Yeah, no. I don't really do mud.
是嗎 不 我真不想沾泥巴
- But you're a garden fairy! - Ironic, isn't it?
- 可你是園藝仙子呀 - 哼 你在嘲笑我 是嗎?
Rosetta!
蘿瑟塔!
Okay, all right. I'm coming.
好吧 好吧 我這就來了
It's squishy. Oh! What was that?
沾乎乎的 是什麼東西嘛?
She's stuck!
她陷進去了!
I can get myself out of here.
我出不來了
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Someone just get me something to grab onto
能找一個什麼東西讓我抓住嗎
- Got it! Clanky, rescue device. - Right, Bobble. You can count on us!
- 柯朗 去找救生裝置 - 對 波波 看我們的了!
Okay. Let's give this a try.
好的 這樣試試
Do you feel that? She's starting to break free.
感覺到什麼了? 她開始動了
I don't think so.
我沒覺得
- Come on, hurry! - Pull! Pull!
- 繼續 快! - 用力拉 拉
Pull!
用力拉
Pull!
用力拉!
Hello? Is somebody out there?
哈嘍? 那兒有人嗎?<