很短,但是會給你打很高分的英語口語集錦
I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。
I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。
Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋裡可沒什麼東西煮飯。
None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
What is your major? 你學什麼專業?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我將炒你魷魚。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
There is nobody by that name working here. 這裡沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽菸。
He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。
Dead end. 死衚衕。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小 聲點
God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不錯。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 過獎了。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言歸正傳。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
None of my business. 不關我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客氣了。
It is a long story. 一言難盡。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thin! 當然!
Talk truly. 有話直說。
I'm going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。
When are you leaving? 你什麼時候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。
Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。
You bet! 一定,當然!
It's up to you. 由你決定。
The line is engaged. 佔線。
My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?
Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?
Who wants? 誰稀罕?
Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!
Come seat here. 來這邊坐。
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。
You ask for it! 活該!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滾出去!
How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。
Don't mention it. 沒關係,別客氣。
It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起!
thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
Who knows! 天曉得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高興。
Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?
It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。
Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it. 慢慢來。
Don't push me. 別逼我。
Come on! 快點,振作起來!
What is the fuss? 吵什麼?
Still up? 還沒睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 沒關係。
It is a deal! 一言為定!
Take a seat! 請坐!
Here ye! 說得對!
It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。
Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
Right over there. 就在那裡。
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
Here we are! 我們到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。
Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
That is unfair. 這不公平!
We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 別客氣!
I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。
Bottoms up! 乾杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驢!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
Good luck! 祝你好運!
Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再見。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。
Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 別*近他。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 繼續。
Help me out. 幫幫我。
Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Lose head. 喪失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。
Shoot the breeze. 閒談。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。
Wait and see. 等著瞧。
Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣?
What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了?
Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!
Leave me alone. 別理我。
Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事難料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裡。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。
I'm not in a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
Daring! 親愛的!
She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷鉅款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去