1. 程式人生 > >(Modern Family S01E04) Part 6

(Modern Family S01E04) Part 6

-小迪迪  你可算來啦  -你好            - D-Money! There he is. - Hey.

-快進來  -你好                    - Come on in. - Hey.

-你好  -你好嗎                      - Hi. - How you doing?

我很好                                              Good.

喂  各位                                      Um- Uh, hey, everybody.

-這位是迪蘭  -你們好                           - This is Dylan. - Hey.

-你好迪蘭  -你好                              - Hi, Dylan. - Hey.

這孩子心地非常善良                           He has a very gentle soul.

一句"你好"你就看出來了                     You got that from "Hey"?

迪蘭  我看你帶了樂器啊                     So, Dylan, see you brought the ax.

-是啊  我剛排練回來  -真棒                       - Yeah, yeah. I just came from practice. - Sweet.

真懷念當年                                      Miss those days.

你以前也在樂隊混嗎                             Oh, you were in a band?

本來可以的  但是在高中時                  Could have been, but in high school

一心痴迷於魔術  所以嘛                         I was really all about

my magic, so-

                                            

老天啊  別吹了                                  Oh, my God. Over.

肯定是爸爸和歌洛莉亞來了                Oh, that's gonna be Dad and Gloria.

米奇                                                  Oh, Mitchell.

我知道這很傻  但我..                         . I know it's silly, but...

我真有點兒緊張了                              I'm a little nervous.

那可不傻  緊張是正常的                       Oh. That's not silly. You should be.

-好呀  -你好                                      - Hola. Hola. - How are you?

-曼尼  -菲爾                                         - Manny? - Phil.

-鬍子真帥  -謝謝                                    - Nice mustache. - Thank you.

別逗他  小心他把你家給燒了             Don't make fun. He may burn your house down.

老天                                                    Oh, boy.

迪迪                                                      Dede.

傑  歌洛莉亞  你們好                            Hi, Jay, Gloria.

她在這兒幹嘛                                       What is she doing here?

她那話什麼意思  她不知道我要來嗎     What does she mean, "What is she doing here?"

-米奇爾跟你說了我會來  -瞎說                - Mitchell told you I'd be here. - Lies!

我不能跟她說  否則她就不來了                  I couldn't tell her, because she wouldn't come.

歌洛莉亞  我媽媽想為之前的事道歉             Gloria, uh, my mom wants to apologize for everything.

所以你就給歌洛莉亞來個突然襲擊嗎           So you just spring it on Gloria like this?

                                                

米奇爾  你有病是吧                 Mitchell, what the hell is wrong with you?

我不想聽她道歉                      I don't want her apologies.

寶貝  不能怪你                         Who could blame you, honey?

所以都怪你出的餿主意                 Which is why this is a terrible idea by you!

傑  曼尼  我們走                        Jay. Manny. Let's go.

歌洛莉亞  等等                       Oh, wait, wait, Gloria.

我只是想告訴你                        I- I just want to tell you

我對大鬧婚禮的事非常抱歉            how sorry I am for ruining your wedding.

我那時孤獨一人  日子很不爽             I was struggling with being alone.

同時  傑那麼快就有了新戀情             Meanwhile, Jay moves on so easily,

而且他找的不是一般的女人                 and-and not with just anyone-

而是一位                                           with a...

年輕的                                               young...

聰明  而且美麗的女人                 and smart and beautiful woman.

我並不指望你原諒我                     I don't expect you to forgive me.

如果我是你  我只想抽我自己丫的   If I were you, I'd want to punch me right in the mouth.

我覺得我們家今天報仇也報夠了        I think we've had enough revenge in this family for one day.

真好啊  你們看                                    Ah. Okay. Y- You see?

我們家即將翻開新的一頁  多虧了我 Yeah, we're all gonna move past this, and because of me,

我可不是媽媽的小乖乖                         who's not a mama's boy, but is

而是個通情達理  善於察言觀色的智者 a caring person with wisdom and emotional insight.

都給我記著吧  衰貨們                         So make a note, bitches.

你真心不適合王婆自誇                       It's not a good color on you.

我原諒你                                               I forgive you.

我沒料到會這樣                                     I am not prepared for this.

我只是                                                    I just-

我想                                                     I- I wanna

-扭斷你的脖子  -什麼                             - rip your head off! - What?

搞毛啊                                             What are you doing?

-你毀了我的婚禮  -不                     - You ruined my wedding! - Oh, no!

我按住歌洛莉亞了                           Oh! I got Gloria!

-我按住歌洛莉亞了  -媽  別這樣         - I got Gloria! - Mom, come on.

腿別亂蹬                                            Unbend your legs.

我按住歌洛莉亞了                              I got Gloria.

站好  都是大人了  別鬧了                        Stand up like a big girl. Come on.

好了  別鬧了  別鬧了  都別鬧了             All right. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it, the two of you.

-讓你見笑了  很抱歉  -沒事沒事              - I am so sorry about this. - No, it's cool. It's cool.

真是太荒唐了  歌洛莉亞不是小三             This is ridiculous. Gloria didn't steal me,

迪迪  你是知道的                                       Dede, and you know it.

我們夫妻不和已經多年                            We grew apart for years,

你離開家去尋找自我  記得嗎                  and you left to find yourself, remember?

我還以為自己能處理好                          I thought I could handle this.

我很抱歉                                      I'm so sorry.

誰要聽你丫說抱歉                          You don't say sorry anymore!

-你的抱歉都是放屁  -我拉住歌洛莉亞了 - That word means nothing in your mouth! - I got Gloria.

我都不知道出什麼事了                       I don't know what just happened.

我知道                                          I do.

我是說  在我看來這事很簡單           I mean, it seems pretty simple to me.

你們都極力想護住些美好的東西       You're reaching out, trying to hold on to something awesome.

這個  或許你不該...                          Um, maybe- maybe you shouldn't...

沒事沒事  我不習慣這樣                         Look, look, look. I'm not used to this-

這種大家族的家事兒                            the whole big family thing.

在我家  我們甚至互相不說話            In my house, we don't even talk to each other.

有趣的是  當我第一眼見到海莉            You know, it's funny- the first time I saw Haley,

我就知道我喜歡她                              I knew I liked her.

她很美麗動人                          I mean, she's beautiful and everything,

但不只如此                                but it's-it's not just that.

她還有一種令人折服的自信      It's that she's got this killer confidence-

                                    

那種  那種自信                    you know, the kind of confidence

來自於像你們這樣的大家庭 that you get from having a family like this...

這種充滿激情                            that's passionate...

對異國美女的包容                  and accepting of hot foreigners...

對基佬和瘋婆子的包容            and gay dudes and nutty people.

就是                                              You know,

真正相親相愛的家庭                       a family that actually loves each other.

我無法相信自己會說出這話               I can't believe I'm gonna say this,

但也許我們應該讓她跟他去              but maybe we should let her go with him.

他真是個好小夥                                   He's perfect.

各位  海莉說迪蘭是個音樂家                   Everybody, Haley says that Dylan is a musician,

而且他寫歌寫得非常好                               and he writes some great songs.

-是啊  -老弟  來演奏一曲吧                               - Yeah. - Play something, bro.

好吧  你們真想聽的話當然可以                    Well, I guess so, if you want me to.

給大家來一首好歌吧                               We could all use a nice tune right now.

這首歌嘛  其實是我寫給海莉的                   This is, uh, actually a song I wrote for Haley.

歌名叫《月下》                                 It's called "In the Moonlight."

-歌名真有愛  -謝謝                             - Lovely title, Dylan. - Thanks.

*星星從天邊劃過* *The stars are falling from the sky*

*它們都是被你吸引而墜落* *And you're the reason why*

*月光灑在你臉龐* *The moon is shining on your face*

*因為它終於感到* *Cause it finally feels*

*它找到了歸屬* *It's found its place*

*因為寶貝  寶貝* *Cause baby, baby*

*我就是想要幹你  幹你* *I just wanna do you do you*

*你想不想幹我  幹我* *Do you wanna do me, do me*

*就在這月下  月下* *Underneath the moonlight the moonlight*

*寶貝  寶貝* *Baby, baby*

*也許我會偷你  偷你* *Maybe I will steal you Uh, steal you*

*這樣我就能摸你  摸你* *Just so I can feel you feel you*

*也許這能安撫你  安撫你* *Maybe that would heal you heal you*

*從你身體裡* *On the inside*

她不能跟他去 She's so not going.

打死也不準去 Not a chance in hell.

*它們似乎不在乎* *They don't seem to mind*

*月光灑在你臉龐* *The moon is shining on your fa-a-ace*

*而它終於感到* *And it finally feels it's*

*找到了它的歸屬* *Found its place 'cause*

*寶貝  寶貝* *Baby, baby*

*我就是想要幹你  幹你* *I just wanna do you, do you*

*寶貝  你也可以幹我  幹我* *Baby, you can do me, do me*

*而我則會幹你  幹你* *And I will do you, do you*

*也許這能安撫你  安撫你* *Maybe it would heal you heal you*

*從你身體裡* *From the inside*

*-從你身體裡  -從你身體裡* *- From the inside  - From the inside*

*-從你身體裡  -身體裡* *- From the inside  - Inside*

我總是唱不好和聲 Never good at harmonizing.

唱得挺好的 That was good.