玩具總動員3中英文對白
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
哈 哈 哈 哈!
Money, money, money! Hey!
錢 錢 錢! 嘿!
- You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff.
- 獨眼巴特 "正義"與你有個約會 - 太糟啦 長官
I'm a married man.
我已經結婚了
One-Eyed Betty!
獨眼貝蒂!
I think you dropped something, Mister.
我想你好像掉下了什麼東西 先生
- Jessie? - Give it up, Bart. You've reached the end of the line.
- 翠絲? - 投降吧 巴特 你已經無路可逃了
I always wanted to go out with a bang.
我一直希望以爆炸作為結局
- Oh no! - The orphans!
- 哦 不要! - 孤兒們!
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
還想陪你們玩會的 但我們的專車到了
It's me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick.
追我還是救孩子 長官 你自己選吧
Ride like the wind, Bull's-eye!
跑出風馳電掣的感覺吧 紅心!
Hold 'em steady.
抓緊了
Woody, hurry!
伍迪 快點!
No...
不...
- Glad I can catch the train. - Now let's catch some criminals.
- 真高興我接住了火車 - 現在我們去抓罪犯吧
To infinity and beyond.
飛向宇宙 浩瀚無垠
- Reach for the sky. - You can't touch me, Sheriff.
- 舉起雙手 - 你抓不到我的 長官
I brought my attack dog with a built-in force field.
我的戰犬可是內建磁力場的
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force fields dogs.
好啊 我也帶來了專吃磁力場狗狗的抱抱龍
Evil Doctor Pork Chop.
邪惡的豬排博士
That's Mr. Evil Doctor Pork Chop to you.
這是邪惡的豬排博士送給你們的禮物
Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, I'll kill you.
巴斯 用你的鐳射槍射我的徽章 伍迪 不行 我會把你射死的
Just do it.
你只管射就是了
You're going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out!
你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心!
- Mom! - No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I'm not here.
- 媽媽! - 別停 別停 繼續玩吧 就當我不在
- Oh, no, Molly! - No, it's ok, Mom.
- 哦 別這樣 Molly! - 沒事 沒關係的 媽媽
It's a 50 feet baby from outer space.
這是一個有50只腳的從太空來的娃娃
And she's on a rampage! Run for your lives!
她在橫衝直撞! 大家快逃命吧!
Does the red light mean it's going?
紅燈亮表示已經開始錄了嗎?
Come on say "Happy Birthday" to Molly.
來吧 對Molly說"生日快樂"
- Happy birthday. - Oh. Charming.
- 生日快樂 - 哦 真可愛
Look how tall you're getting.
瞧瞧你都長這麼高了
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue.
巴斯光年前來救援
Good work, Buzz.
幹得漂亮 巴斯
- Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. - Wait, I can't find my other eye.
- 好了 各就各位 快點 - 稍等 我的另一隻眼睛找不到了
- All right, whose foot's in my face? - It's mine, give it back.
- 哎 誰把腳放到我臉上了? - 是我的 還給我
You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
你救了我們 我們這輩子都感激不盡
Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you?
巴斯 你介意我擠在你旁邊嗎?
Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze... squeeze in next to... you?
是的 不 我是說 我怎麼會介意擠... 擠在你... 旁邊呢?
- Is it hot in here? - Oh, here they come.
- 這裡太熱了吧? - 哦 他們來了
- Sarge, you got it? - Mission accomplished.
- 警長 你們搞到了? - 完成任務
Hooray!
萬歲!
Careful. Careful.
小心 小心
All right guys. We've got one shot at this.
好了 大夥兒 我們只有一次機會
- Everybody ready? - We're ready, Woody. Let's do it.
- 大家準備了嗎? - 我們準備好了 伍迪 開始幹吧
Ok Buzz, make the call.
好的 巴斯 打電話吧
- Target is on approach. - Just like we rehearsed it guys.
- 目標正在靠近 - 就跟我們排練的情形一樣 夥計們
Hello. Hello. Anyone there?
喂 喂 有人嗎?
- Molly, stay out of my room. - I wasn't in your room.
- Molly 別進我的房間 - 我沒去你房間
- Then who was messing with my stuff? - It wasn't me.
- 那是誰在亂搞我的東西? - 不是我
- Well, that went well. - He held me! He actually held me!
- 哈 進展還真順利 - 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了!
- Uh, this is just sad. - Who we kidding? The kid's 17 years old.
- 呃 真悲哀 - 我們在騙誰啊? 這孩子已經17歲了
We ain't ever getting played with.
我們不能再在一起玩了
Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting.
大夥兒 嗨 等一下 我們得開個全體會議 大家都過來 開全體會議
- Oh, not again. - Oh come on. Sling, gather everyone up.
- 哦 別又開會 - 哦 拜託 彈簧狗 把大家都召集來
Uh, we are together, Woody.
呃 我們都在啊 伍迪
Ok. Uh, first off ... we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.
好的 呃 首先... 我們都知道"遊戲時間"這個計劃成功的希望很渺茫
- More like a misfire. - But we've always said this job isn't about getting played with
- 貌似失敗了 - 但我們一直說我們的目的不是玩耍
- it's about ... - Being there for Andy. We know.
- 而是為了... - 陪在安迪身邊 我們知道
But we can try again, right?
但我們可以再試一次 對嗎?
- I'm calling it guys. We're closing up shop. - What?
- 哦 還是算了 各位 我們就此打住吧 - 什麼?
Andy's going to college anyday now.
現在安迪要去上大學了
That was our last shot.
剛才的行動就是我們最後的機會
We're going into attic mode folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times.
我們要轉移到閣樓上了 夥計們 保證你們的附件佩戴齊全
Spare parts, batteries ... anything you need for an orderly transition.
備用零件 電池... 把需要的所有東西都帶上 有序搬遷
Orderly? Don't you get it? We're done! Finished. Over the hill.
有序? 你還不明白嗎? 我們玩完了! 結束了 風光不再了
Hey, hey, hey. Come on guys. We all knew this day was coming.
嘿 嘿 嘿 拜託了 各位 我們都知道這一天遲早會來臨
- Yeah, but now it's here. - Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see ...
- 沒錯 但現在這一天真的來了 - 聽我說 每個玩具都要經歷這一天 沒人希望看到...
- Hey Sarge! What are you doing? - War's over folks.
- 嗨 警長! 你們在幹什麼? - 戰爭已經結束了 夥計們
Me and the boys are moving on.
我和兄弟們要離開這裡了
- Moving on? - You're going AWOL?
- 離開? - 你們要擅自離開?
We've done our duty.
我們已經完成了使命
- Andy is grown up. - Let's face it ...
- 安迪已經長大了 - 讓我們面對現實吧...
when the trash bags come out, we army guys are the first to go.
等開始收垃圾的時候 最先被丟進去的就是我們
- Trash bags? - Who said anything about trash bags?
- 垃圾? - 誰說我們要變垃圾啊?
It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck folks.
很榮幸曾與你們並肩作戰 各位 祝你們好運
- You're gonna need it. - No, no, wait, wait, wait.
- 你們會需要垃圾袋的 - 不 不 等等 等等 等等
- We're getting thrown away? - No. No one's getting thrown away.
- 我們會被扔掉? - 不 沒有人會被扔掉
- How do you know? - We're being abandoned.
- 你怎麼知道? - 我們被拋棄了
- We'll be fine, Jessie. - So why did Sarge leave?
- 我們會沒事的 翠絲 - 那警長為什麼要離開?
- Should we leave? - I thought we were going to the attic?
- 我們也要離開嗎? - 我以為我們要去閣樓的啊?
- Oh I hate all this uncertainty. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a minute. Quiet!
- 哦 我討厭這種不確定的感覺 - 喔 喔 喔 等一下 安靜!
No one's getting thrown out, ok?
沒有人會被扔掉 明白了嗎?
We're all still here. I mean, yeah, we've lost friends along the way ...
我們還會都在這兒 我是說 沒錯 我們一路走來也曾失去過一些朋友...
- Wheezy and Etch and... - Bo Peep.
- 吱吱和畫板 還有... - 寶貝兒
Yeah, even, even Bo.
沒錯 甚至 寶貝兒
All good toys who've gone on to new owners.
這些好玩具都已經找到了新主人
But through every yard sale, every spring cleaning...
但經過了那麼多次舊貨出售 春季掃除...
Andy held onto us.
安迪留下了我們
He must care about us or we wouldn't be here.
他一定很在乎我們 否則我們早就不在這兒了
You wait. Andy's gonna tuck us in the attic. It'll be safe and warm.
你們等著瞧 安迪會把我們收到閣樓裡的 那裡既溫暖又安全
- And we'll all be together. - Exactly.
- 而且我們全都會在一起 - 完全正確
- There's games up there and books and ... - The racecar track.
- 那裡有遊戲有圖書還有... - 賽車道
- The racecar track, thank you. - And the old TV.
- 賽車道 謝謝 - 還有舊電視
There you go, the old TV. And those guys from the Christmas decorations.
你說得對 還有舊電視 還有聖誕節裝飾用的那群夥計
Well, they're fun, right?
是的 他們很有趣 對吧?
And some day, if we're lucky, Andy may have kids of his own.
有朝一日 如果我們幸運的話 安迪會有自己的孩子
And he'll play with us then, right?
他又會跟我們一起玩了 對吧?
- We'll always be there for him. - Come on guys ...
- 我們會在閣樓裡等著他 - 來吧 大夥兒...
let's get our parts together, get ready and go out on a high note.
讓我們收拾好東西 準備光榮引退吧
- I'd better find my other eye. - Where'd you leave it this time?
- 我得找到我的另一隻眼睛 - 這次你又把它丟在哪兒了?
Some place dark and dusty.
一個黑乎乎的 佈滿灰塵的地方
Come on. Let's see how much we're going for on eBay.
來吧 我們看看我們在易趣網上值多少錢
Don't worry, Andy's going to take care of us. I guarantee it.
別擔心 安迪會照顧好我們的 我保證
- You guarantee it, huh? - I don't know, Buzz.
- 你保證能這樣 呃? - 我不知道 巴斯
What else could I say?
我還能怎麼說?
Well, whatever happens, at least we'll all be together.
好的 不管發生什麼事 至少我們全都在一起
For infinity and beyond.
飛向宇宙 浩瀚無垠
- Can I have your stereo? - No.
- 能把你的立體聲音響給我嗎? - 不行
Why not?
為什麼不行?
- Can I have your computer? - No.
- 能把你的電腦給我嗎? - 不行
- Your video games? - Forget it, Molly.
- 那你的遊戲機呢? - 想都別想 Molly
Ok Andy, let's get to work here. Anything you're not taking to college ...
好了 安迪 我們開始幹活吧 你不帶到學校去的東西...
either goes to the attic, or it's trash.
要麼放到閣樓上 要麼當垃圾扔掉
- Mom, I'm not leaving till Friday. - Come on, it's garbage day.
- 媽媽 我禮拜五才走呢 - 快點 今天是收垃圾的日子
- Mom! - Look, it's simple. Skateboard: college.
- 媽媽! - 看著 這很簡單的 滑板: 帶到大學
Little League trophy: probably attic.
聯賽小獎盃: 可能放到閣樓上
Apple core: trash.
蘋果核: 垃圾
- You can do the rest. - Why do you still have these toys?
- 剩下的你來收拾吧 - 你為什麼還留著這些玩具?
- Molly, out of my room! - Three more days and it's mine.
- Molly 別呆在我房裡! - 再過三天 這兒就歸我嘍
Molly! You're not off the hook either. You have more toys than you know what to do with.
Molly! 你也逃不掉 你有很多玩具不知如何處置
Some of them can make other kids really happy.
有些玩具能讓別的孩子很開心的
- What kids? - The children at the daycare.
- 什麼孩子? - 幼兒園裡的孩子
They're always asking for donations.
他們總是要大家捐贈
- What's daycare? - Sh Sh Sh.
- 什麼是幼兒園? - 噓 噓 噓
- Mom! - No buts. You choose the toys you want to donate, I'll drop them off at Sunnyside.
- 媽媽! - 別反對了 你選擇想捐贈的玩具 我把它們送到陽光幼兒園去
- Poor Barbie. - I get the Corvette.
- 可憐的芭比 - 雪佛蘭跑車歸我了
Andy, come on. You need to start making decisions.
安迪 快點 你得開始做決定了
- Like what? - Like, what are you going to do with these toys?
- 什麼決定? - 比如說 你打算怎麼處理這些玩具?
- Should we donate them to Sunnyside? - No!
- 要不捐給陽光幼兒園行嗎? - 不行!
Maybe sell them online?
那要不在網上出售?
Mom, no one's going to want those old toys.
媽媽 沒人想要這些舊玩具
- They're junk. - Fine. You have till Friday.
- 他們都是些破爛 - 好吧 你可以把它們留到禮拜五
Anything that's not packed for college or in the attic...
沒打包帶去學校或者放到閣樓上的...
- is getting thrown out. - Whatever you say, Mom.
- 都會被扔掉 - 好吧 好吧 媽媽
- What's happening? - We're getting thrown out, you idiot! That's what's happening!
- 發生什麼事了? - 我們要被扔掉了 你這個白痴! 就是這麼回事!
- You need a hand? - I got it.
- 要幫忙嗎? - 我自己能行
Here. So you gonna miss me when I'm gone?
給你 我走後你會想我嗎?
If I say "no", will I still get your room?
如果我說"不" 我還能得到你的房間嗎?
- No. - Then, yes, I'll miss you.
- 不能 - 那就 是吧 我會想你的
- I can't breathe. - This can't be happening.
- 我喘不過氣來了 - 怎麼會發生這種事
Quiet! What's that sound?
安靜! 那是什麼聲音?
Andy!
安迪!
That's not trash. That's not trash!
那不是垃圾 那不是垃圾!
Think, Woody. Think, think, think.
想想辦法 伍迪 想想辦法 想想辦法
Buster, come here boy. Come here.
巴斯特 過來寶貝 過來
Ok boy, to the curb. Heeyah!
好的 寶貝 到路邊去 駕!
No, Buster! No!
不 巴斯特! 不要!
Get up, Buster.
起來 巴斯特
- We're on the curb! - Oh, I knew it come to this.
- 我們在路邊了! - 哦 我就知道會這樣
Pull everyone! Pull!
大家用力拉! 拉!
It won't rip!
拉不開!
Oh for goodness ... It's triple-ply, high-density polyethylene.
哦 天哪... 有三層塑料袋 高密度聚乙烯的
- There's gotta be a way out. - Oh Andy doesn't want us. What's the point?
- 一定有辦法出去的 - 哦 安迪不要我們了 還有什麼意義?
Point, point, point!
有意義 有意義 有意義!
- Push! Push! - I can hear the garbage truck!
- 拉! 拉! - 我能聽到垃圾車的聲音!
It's getting closer.
越來越近了
Buzz! Jessie!
巴斯! 翠絲!
- Andy threw us out. - Like we were garbage.
- 安迪把我們扔出去了 - 把我們當成垃圾一樣
Junk. He called us junk.
破爛 他叫我們破爛
How could he?
他怎麼能這樣?
- This doesn't make any sense. - I should have seen this coming.
- 這沒道理啊 - 我應該預料到的
- It's Emily all over again. - The Sarge was right.
- 這是Emily的翻版 - 警長是對的
- Yeah and Woody was wrong. - Wait a minute. Hold on. This is no time to be hysterical.
- 是的 伍迪錯了 - 等一下 等等 現在沒時間歇斯底里
- It's the perfect time to be hysterical. - Should we be hysterical?
- 這正是該歇斯底里的時候 - 我們應該歇斯底里嗎?
- No. Yes. - Maybe, but not now.
- 不 沒錯 - 也許 現在不是時候
Yee haw! Fellas, I know what to do.
耶 呃! 夥計們 我知道該怎麼辦了
What the heck?
搞什麼鬼?
- Oh, we should have done this years ago. - Jessie wait. What about Woody?
- 哦 我們早就該這樣做的 - 翠絲 等等 伍迪怎麼辦?
He's fine, Buzz. Andy's taking him to college.
他沒事的 巴斯 安迪要帶他去大學
Now, we need to go.
現在 我們得走了
You're right. Come on.
你說的對 來吧
- Buzz? - Woody.
- 巴斯? - 伍迪
What's going on? Don't you know this box is being donated?
這是怎麼回事? 難道你們不知道這個箱子是要捐贈的嗎?
- It's under control, Woody. We have a plan. - We're going to daycare.
- 一切盡在掌握中 伍迪 我們有一個計劃 - 我們要去幼兒園
Daycare! What, have you all lost your marbles?
幼兒園! 什麼 你們都瘋了嗎?
- Well didn't you see? Andy threw us away. - No, no, no. He was putting you in the attic.
- 嗯 難道你沒看到? 安迪拋棄了我們 - 不 不 不是的 他是要把你們放進閣樓的
- Attic? So how did we end up on the curb? - That was a mistake.
- 閣樓? 那我們怎麼最後到了路邊? - 那是個誤會
- Andy's mom thought you were trash. - Yeah, after he put us in a trash bag.
- 安迪的媽媽把你們當垃圾了 - 沒錯 是他先把我們裝進垃圾袋的
- And called us junk! - Yeah, I know it looks bad. But guys, you gotta believe me.
- 他還叫我們破爛! - 是的 我知道這很令人傷心 但夥計們 你們得相信我
- Sure thing, college boy. - Andy's moving on, Woody.
- 當然 大學生 - 安迪已經開始新的生活了 伍迪
It's time we do the same.
我們也該這樣做了
Ok, out of the box. Everyone, right now!
好了 所有人立刻從箱子裡出來!
- Come on Buzz, give me a hand. We gotta get this thing. - Woody, Woody.
- 來吧 巴斯 幫我一把 我們得把這個弄下去 - 伍迪 伍迪
We need to figure out what's best for everyone.
我們得搞清楚哪種選擇對大家最好
Oh great, great. It'll take us forever to get back here.
哦 完了 完了 我們永遠也回不來了
Oh it's all right, Barbie. You'll be ok.
哦 沒關係的 芭比 你會沒事的
Molly and I have been growing apart for years.
Molly已經冷落我很久了
It's just .. I can't believe she would throw me away!
只是... 我真不敢相信她會把我丟掉!
- Welcome to the club, Toots. - Ok, everyone listen up...
- 我們是同命相憐 小姑娘 - 好了 大家聽好了...
We can get back to Andy's but we gotta move fast.
我們有辦法回到安迪家 但我們得動作快一點
- We'll hide under the seats till we get back home. - Get it through your vinyl noggin Woody...
- 我們先躲在座位下面 直到我們回到家 - 別犯傻了 伍迪...
- Andy doesn't want us anymore. - He was putting you in the attic!
- 安迪已經不想要我們了 - 他是要把你們放進閣樓的!
- He left us on the curb! - All right, calm down, both of you!
- 他把我們丟在路邊了! - 好了 你們兩個都安靜一下!
- Ok. Fine, fine. Just wait until you see what daycare's like. - Why? What's it like?
- 好 好的 好的 你們就等著看看幼兒園是什麼樣子吧 - 為什麼? 那是什麼樣子?
Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners.
幼兒園是一個悲傷 孤獨的地方 專門收留沒人要的廢棄舊玩具
- Quite the charmer, aren't you? - Oh, you'll see, as soon as we get to daycare
- 你還什麼都知道哈? - 哦 等著看吧 等你們一到幼兒園
you'll be begging to go home.
你們會哭著鬧著要回家
- Can anyone see anything? - There's a playground.
- 你們能看見什麼嗎? - 那兒有一個遊樂場
Wow!
哇!
- We hit the jackpot, Bull's-eye. - So much for sad and lonely, huh?
- 我們中頭獎了 紅心 - 憂傷孤獨從此拜拜 是吧?
Ok calm down guys. Let's keep this in perspective.
夥計們 冷靜點 讓我們正確地看待這件事
- Perspective? This place is perfect. - Woody, it's nice.
- 怎麼個正確法? 這地方簡直完美 - 伍迪 這兒妙極了
See? The door has a rainbow on it.
看見了嗎? 門上還畫著彩虹
- Hey, there. - Wow. I haven't seen you in ages.
- 嘿 我來了 - 哇 真是好久不見
I just wanted to drop these old toys off. Is this Bonnie?
我是來捐這些舊玩具的 這是Bonnie嗎?
- Look how big you are. - Say hi, Sweetie.
- 都長這麼大了呀 - 親愛的 快打招呼呀
- Hi. - Hey, how are your kids? Molly and Andy?
- 嗨 - 你孩子們怎麼樣啊? Molly和安迪呢?
- Not kids anymore. Andy's going to college on Friday. - What?
- 不是小孩子了 安迪週五就上大學去了 - 真的嗎?
- Can you believe it? - You sure they won't miss these?
- 難以置信吧? - 你確定他們不會想念這些玩具嗎?
No, they never get played with.
不會的 早就不玩這些東西了
- Do you see any kids? - Where's she taking us?
- 你看見小孩子了嗎? - 她要把我們帶到哪兒去?
- Look. - Wow.
- 快看 - 哇
What? What is it?
啥? 有啥呀?
I can't see.
我看不到
Ok, everyone recess. Come on.
好了 休息時間到 來吧
- So now what do we do? - We go back to Andy's.
- 現在我們怎麼做呢? - 回安迪家去
- Anyone see an exit? - Exit, schmexit.
- 有沒有看見什麼出口? - 什麼出口不出口的
- Let's get played with. - Careful. These toys might be jealous of new arrivals.
- 讓我們和孩子們玩吧 - 說話小心 不然其它玩具會嫉妒我們這些新人的
I want to see. It's my turn.
我要看看 該輪到我看了
New toys!
新玩具!
- Howdy, glad to meet you. - Buzz Lightyear at your service.
- 你好 很高興認識你 - 巴斯光年 樂意為您效勞
Oh, thank you. May I? Oooh.
哦 謝謝 可以嗎? 哦哦
The Claw.
利爪
Well, hello there.
嗯 歡迎諸位
I thought I heard new voices. Welcome to Sunnyside, folks.
我就說自己剛剛聽到了一些新聲音 歡迎來到陽光幼兒園 夥計們
I'm Lotso, hugging bear. But please call me Lotso.
我是抱抱熊 請叫我抱抱熊
Buzz Lightyear. We come in...
巴斯光年 我們到此...
First thing you gotta know about me, I'm a hugger.
識人先識習 抱抱熊喜歡抱人
Look at you all. You been through a lot today, haven't you?
看看你們 今天累壞了吧 是不是?
- Oh, it's been horrible. - Well, you're safe now.
- 哦 不堪回首啊 - 好了 現在你們安全啦
We're all cast-offs here. We've been dumped, donated...
我們都是棄兒 被拋棄 被捐贈...
yard sales, second-handed and just plain thrown out.
宅前賤賣 二手交易 甚至赤裸裸地被丟棄
But just you wait, you'll find being donated was the best thing to ever happen to you.
且莫傷心 在這兒你們將意識到 被捐贈其實是最好的歸宿
Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with everyday?
抱抱熊先生 這兒的玩具每天都有人玩嗎?
All day long. Five days a week.
週一到週五 一天24小時
- But what happens when the kids grow up? - Well now, I'll tell you.
- 當孩子們長大了呢? - 問得好 讓我來告訴你
When the kids get old, new ones come in.
一群孩子長大了 又一群孩子進園來
When they get old, new ones replace them.
大孩子走了 新寶寶來了 周而復始
You'll never be out-grown or neglected, never abandoned...
你們永遠是適齡玩具 永遠不會被冷落 被拋棄...
or forgotten. No owners means no heartbreak.
或是被遺忘 沒有常主就意味著不會心碎
- Yee haw! - It's a miracle!
- 嘢哈! - 夢一樣的生活!
And you wanted us to stay at Andy's.
而你還叫我們留在安迪家
- Because we're Andy's toys! - So you got donated by this Andy, huh?
- 因為我們是安迪的玩具! - 於是你們被這個安迪捐出去了 對不?
- Well, it's his loss, Sheriff. He can't hurt you no more. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 那是他的損失啊 警長 他再也不能傷害你了 - 哦不 哦不
Now let's get you all settled in. Ken? Where is that boy? Ken!
現在來給你們安新家 肯尼呢? 那傢伙到哪兒去了? 肯尼!
- New toys. - Far out. Down in a jiff, Lotso.
- 來新玩具了 - 棒極了 抱抱 我馬上下來
So, who's ready for Ken's dream tour?
那麼 誰準備好了踏上肯尼的夢幻之旅?
- Let's show our new friends where they'll be staying. - Uh folks, if you wanna step right this way...
- 帶我們的新朋友參觀一下他們的新家 - 啊 夥計們 請這邊走...
- Hi. I'm Ken. - Barbie.
- 你好 我叫肯尼 - 我叫芭比
- Have we ever met? - Uh uh. I would have remembered.
- 我們以前見過嗎? - 啊 沒有 你這樣的美人我見過一定會記住的
- Love your legwarmers. - Nice ascot.
- 我喜歡你的褲襪 - 你的領帶也不錯
- Come on, Ken. Recess don't last forever. - Right on, Lotso. This way, everybody.
- 快點 肯尼 課間一會就過去了 - 沒錯 抱抱熊 諸位 這邊請
You got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys.
夥計們 值得你們期待的東西很多 歲數小的孩子們喜歡新玩具
- What a nice bear. - And he smells like strawberries.
- 多好的一隻熊啊 - 而且聞起來像草莓
Folks, if I could share... here at Sunnyside we've got just about anything a toy could ask for...
夥計們 容我為你們介紹... 一個玩具想要得到的東西 陽光幼兒園應有盡有
Spare parts, super glue and enough fresh batteries to choke a hungry, hungry hippo.
備件 強力膠 電池 電池之足可以塞滿一隻極度飢餓的河馬
Think you're getting old? Well, stop your worrying.
擔心老無所依? 打消這個顧慮吧
Our repair spot will keep you stuffed, puffed and lighted up.
我們的修理點會為你填充 鬆化 保你煥然一新
And this... well, this is where I live. Ken's Dream House.
而這裡... 正是我住的地方 肯尼的夢之屋
It has a disco, it's got a dune buggy and a whole room just for trying on clothes.
內有迪廳 沙灘車 還有一個專用試衣間
- You have everything. - Everything, except someone to share it with.
- 你擁有一切 - 一切 獨缺一位女主人
You need anything at all, you just come talk to me.
如有任何需要 請告知我
Here we are.
我們到了
Well, thank you, Big Baby. Why don't you come meet our new friends?
謝謝你 大寶寶 來見見我們的新朋友 好嗎?
Poor baby. We were thrown out together... me and him.
可憐的寶寶 我和他... 我們是同時被丟棄的
Abandoned by the same owner. But we don't need all this at Sunnyside...
被同一個主人遺棄 但在陽光幼兒園 我們不需要主人...
We own ourselves. We're masters of our own fate.
自主命運 我們就是自己的主人
We control our own destiny.
我們掌握著自己的命運
Oh, watch out for puddles.
哦 當心腳下
Here's where you folks will be staying.
這兒就是你們的新家啦
The Caterpillar Room.
毛毛蟲小兒室
- Look at this place! - Wow!
- 瞧這地方! - 哇!
- Holy moley guacamole! - Jackpot, baby!
- 全能的主啊! - 中頭獎了 寶貝!
Hello. Hello. Hello.
你好 你好 你好
It's so beautiful!
太漂亮了!
Huh? What the...?
嗯? 這是...?
Oh, hey, little guy.
嘿 小傢伙
How long's it been since you all got played with?
你們有多久沒被玩了?
- It's been years. - Well, just you wait...
- 好多年了 - 那麼 稍安勿躁...
in a few minutes, that bell's gonna ring and you'll get the playtime that you've been dreaming of.
靜候幾分鐘 當鈴聲響起 你們夢寐以求的玩耍時間就到來了
Play. Real play. I can't wait!
玩耍 真正的玩耍 我迫不及待了!
Now, if you'll excuse us, we best be heading back.
現在 請原諒 我們也該回去了
- Welcome to Sunnyside, folks. - Thank you. Bye.
- 夥計們 歡迎來到陽光幼兒園 - 謝謝 再見
- Will I see you again? - Oh, I'll see you tonight...
- 我還能再見到你嗎? - 哦 我今晚就能見到你...
- in my dreams. - Ken, let's get a move on.
- 在我的睡夢中 - 肯尼 我們走吧
Barbie, come with me. Live in my Dream House.
芭比 跟我走吧 住進我的夢之屋
I know it's crazy. I know we just met. Ah heck, you don't know me from GI Joe...
我知道這很瘋狂 我們才剛剛認識 該死 你未曾見過我在特種部隊時的風姿...
- but when I look at you, I feel like we were... - Made for each other?
- 但當我看到你時 我感覺我們是... - 天造地設的一對?
- Yay! - Yes!
- 嘢! - 太好了!
- Ken? - Coming, Lotso!
- 肯尼? - 來啦 抱抱熊!
It's so exciting!
太興奮了!
- Sounds like kids to me. - Oh, I want to get played with.
- 聽起來像是孩子的聲音 - 哦 我想陪他們玩耍
- Why can't time go faster? - How many are there out there?
- 時間怎麼就不能走得快一點呢? - 有多少個孩子啊?
Oh, they sound so sweet!
哦 他們真可愛!
Look everyone, it's nice here, I admit.
大家聽說我 我承認 這兒很好
- But we need to go home. - We could have a whole new life here, Woody.
- 但我們還是得回家 - 我們可以在此開始嶄新的生活 伍迪
- A chance to make kids happy again. - Why don't you stay?
- 有機會再次給孩子們帶來歡樂 - 你為什麼不留下?
- Yeah, Woody stay with us. - Come on, Woody stay.
- 對呀 伍迪 和我們一起留下吧 - 伍迪 留下吧
- You'll get played with. - I can't. No. No. Guys, really, no!
- 會有人和你玩的 - 我不能 不 不 夥計們 不!
I have a kid. You have a kid. Andy.
我已經有一個孩子了 你們也有 他就是安迪
And if he wants us at college or in the attic...
如果他希望我們跟去大學 或是留在閣樓...
Well, our job is to be there for him.
那麼 為他而存在於某處 是我們的職責所在
Now I'm going home. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome.
現在 我要回家了 有人願意一道 我舉雙手歡迎
Come on, Buzz. Buzz?
走吧 巴斯 巴斯?
Our mission with Andy is complete, Woody.
我們陪伴安迪的使命已經結束了 伍迪
- What? - What's important now is that we stay together.
- 什麼? - 現在 重要的是我們待在一起
We wouldn't even be together if it weren't for Andy!
要不是因為安迪 我們根本沒機會聚在一起!
Look under your boot, Buzz. You too, Jessie. Whose name is written there?
巴斯 看看你的靴底 你也是 傑西 看看那上面寫著誰的名字?
- Maybe Andy doesn't care about us anymore. - Of course he does. He cares about all of you.
- 也許 安迪再也不在乎我們了 - 他當然在乎 他在乎你們所有人
He was putting you in the attic. I saw... You can't just turn your back on him now!
他準備把你們放進閣樓 我看見了... 你們不能現在背棄他!
Woody, wake up! It's over!
伍迪 醒醒吧! 一切都結束了!
Andy is all grown up.
安迪已經長大了
Ok. Fine. Perfect. I can't believe how selfish you all are.
好 行 太棒了 真不敢相信 你們居然這麼自私
So this is it? After all we've been through...
就此分道揚鑣? 哪怕我們共同經歷過那麼多往事...
Bull's-eye, no. You need to stay.
紅心 不 你得留下
Bull's-eye, no. I said stay!
紅心 不 我說了留下!
Look, I don't want you left alone in the attic, ok?
聽著 我不想你孤零零地待在閣樓 好嗎?
Now stay.
你留下吧
Bonnie?
Bonnie啊?
I... I gotta go.
我... 我得走了
Bonnie, you in here?
Bonnie 你在這兒嗎?
Come on, Come on... No, no!
快 快... 不 不!
What? What the heck?
什麼? 見鬼了?
Ah, that's better.
啊 這就好多了
Bonnie! Oh, there you are.
Bonnie! 你在這兒呀
Come on, honey. It's time to go home.
親愛的 是時候回家了
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不...
Reach for the sky.
一飛沖天
Bluebells, cockleshells, eeny, miney...
風鈴草 海扇殼 點兵 點將
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
哈 哈 哈 哈!
Money, money, money! Hey!
錢 錢 錢! 嘿!
- You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff.
- 獨
<span style="background-color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"></span></span><p><span
噢,我來自一個遙遠的國度
Oh,I come from a land From a faraway place
一個沙漠駱駝隊徜徉的地方
Where the caravan camels roam
那裡平坦寬闊、廣袤無邊、酷熱難耐
Where it's
杜三學翻譯
我們是為和平而來 讓貓和老鼠和睦共處吧!
We come in peace for cats and mice everywhere.
嘿,你好嗎?見到你們真高興! (支援依奇競選總統)
Hey, how you doing? Good to see you.
杜三學翻譯
Evildoers of our kingdom.
王國裡行凶作惡的人們啊
We're always the losers, the bad guys.
我們總是失敗者 惡人
Is that fair? No.
這公平嗎?不
We
冰河世紀
為什麼不管這叫“大寒”或者“冷凍時代”
Why not call itthe Big Chill or the Nippy era?
我是說我們怎麼知道這是“冰川時代”?
I'm just saying,how do we know it's an ice a
一個小小的功能:實現了 根據部署環境改變 jsp 頁面顯示效果。多的東西不寫,實現程式碼肯定完整。
1.準備工作
1.1 先上一個 專案結構圖:(方便排錯,一目瞭然)
1.2 準備語言資源包:
預設預設顯示:
中文環境顯示:
英文環境顯示:
2
dp[i]=min(dp[j]+(sum[i]-sum[j]+i-j-1-L)^2) (j<i)
令f[i]=sum[i]+i,c=1+l
則dp[i]=min(dp[j]+(f[i]-f[j]-c)^2)
1.證明決策單調性
假設在狀態i處的k決策優與j決策,即
dp[k]+(f[i] 網絡 -a 而且 nbc 特色 安排 ron 打包 itl 《Python基礎教程第3版》包括Python程序設計的方方面面:首先從Python的安裝開始,隨後介紹了Python的基礎知識和基本概念,包括列表、元組、字符串、字典以及各種語句;然後循序漸進地介紹了一些相對高級 技術 images logs log -1 alt cnblogs 學習內容 image 聽刑法第十一章2017.5.3上午學習內容 linux inux 傳播 img 目的 今天 視頻 前三 操作
今天看通信工程教學視頻,了解了Linux 的一些知識 Linux是一套免費使用和自由傳播的類Unix操作系統,是一個基於POSIX和UNIX的多用戶、多任務、支持多線程和多CPU的操作系統。 Linux的 分享 mage blog alt img 編譯原理 一個 原理 src 今天上午前1個半小時做《接力題典1800》.
後一個半小時上課,編譯原理,老師方紅琴。
5.3上午 tex pack text 安裝 定位 pac 窗口 位置 默認 選擇類
Ctrl+D 選中光標所占的文本,繼續操作則會選中下一個相同的文本。
Alt+F3 選中文本按下快捷鍵,即可一次性選擇全部的相同文本進行同時編輯。舉個栗子:快速選中並更改所有相同的變量名、函數名等。
播放器 問題 直播 排查 首開 本文是 《直播疑難雜癥排查》系列的第三篇文章,我們來看看直播過程中,最重要的一個性能指標:首開。1. 首開慢的表現點擊播放後,需要好幾秒才能顯示播放畫面。2. 常見首開慢問題排查2.1 點擊播放後才從服務器取播放地址播放視頻,第一件事就是要拿到播放地址,大多 rate add 破解 mdk ext visio 不能 區別 .exe keil uvision4 破解:MDK412安裝包→一路next→安裝好了之後,用管理員模式打開軟件→File→License Management→Computer ID→復制CID→keilli col font ace urn color span 順序輸出 所有 一個
題目描述
給定N(N<10),按照字典序輸出所有的N排列。
輸入
第一行輸入N。
樣例輸入
3
輸出
輸出1到N的全排列,一行一個排列,按照字典序順序輸出。
clas font style edi 面向對象 上進 net ref ips Lucene是Java開發的一套用於全文檢索和搜索的開源程序庫,它面向對象多層封裝,提供了一個低耦合、與平臺無關的、可進行二次開發的全文檢索引擎架構,是這幾年最受歡迎的信息檢索程序庫[1]。對L 能力 程序 系統調用 logs 學習日誌 執行 shel 管理軟件 -1 2017年5月3日上午把昨天記憶的英語單詞的多種詞意用自己組句的方法聯系起來再記憶一遍,然後再學10個考研高頻詞匯,完成英語app的打卡和看通信工程視頻。今天基本上完成了通信工程教學視頻中對操作系統組 man 4.0 time route 路徑 shutdown 實驗 acer sub 實驗目的
l 掌握RIP協議的配置方法:
l 掌握查看通過動態路由協議RIP學習產生的路由;
l 熟悉廣域網線纜的鏈接方式;
實驗背景
假設校園網通過一臺三層交換機連到校園網出口路由器上, one int form cas date_add ediff mat interval bsp 問題:給定兩個日期,求它們之間(包括這兩個日期本身)有多少個”工作“日。select sum(case when date_format( 相關推薦
玩具總動員3中英文對白
小鹿斑比中英文對白
阿拉丁中英文對白
辛普森一家中英文對白
飛屋環遊記中英文對白
冰河世紀中英文對白
【3.Java實現部署環境切換中英文顯示】
BZOJ-3-1010: [HNOI2008]玩具裝箱toy
《Python基礎教程第3版》PDF中英文+代碼資料分享學習
2017.5.3上午學習內容
2017 5月3日上午
5.3上午
Sublime Text 3 快捷鍵總結
直播疑難雜癥排查(3)— 首開慢
5月3日學習收獲
2017.5.3 4.全排列
3.1 Java以及Lucene的安裝與配置
5月3日上午學習日誌
2017.5.3-morning
8.3 確定兩個日期之間的工作日數目