1. 程式人生 > >TPO-23 C1 Post a student announcement

TPO-23 C1 Post a student announcement

出了 說我 遺憾 something 將他 ask color sat check

第 1 段

1.Listen to a conversation between a student and the director of campus activities.

請聽一段學生與校園活動主任之間的對話。

第 2 段

1.I‘m here ‘cause... well, there‘s something I don‘t understand.

我來是……呃,我有件事我不太明白。

2.I set an announcement for an event.

我發了一個事件的聲明

3.And this morning I checked the events section of the university‘s website.

但是今天早上我查詢校園網站的事件欄

4.And nothing, there is no mention of it.【學生提出了一個問題】

卻沒發現任何有關的消息。

第 3 段

1.And when did you submit this request?

你是什麽時候提交的申請?

第 4 段

1.Last Wednesday. I followed the instructions very carefully.

上周三。我仔細的按照要求做的。

2.I am sure it was Wednesday, because I know announcements have to be submitted three business days ahead

of the posting day.

我確定是上個周三,因為我知道聲明必須在公布之日的三個工作日之前提交。

第 5 段

1.And what‘s it for?【director開始詳細了解】

是有關什麽的聲明呢?

第 6 段

1.A reading.

關於閱讀的。

第 7 段

1.A reading?

閱讀?

第 8 段

1.Yes. A poetry reading.

是的,詩歌閱讀。

第 9 段

1.Oh, oK. And when is it?【時間】

哦,好。什麽時候?

第 10 段

1.In three days. It is an author from France we have been trying to get for a while.

三天後。是我們一直想要聯系的一位法國作家。

2.And now that he has finally agreed to come, no one will be there.

現在他終於同意要來了,卻沒人去參加。

第 11 段

1.Wow. This person is really coming all the way from France?

哇,他真的大老遠的法國來啊?

第 12 段

1.Oh, no. He is teaching in New York City this year.

哇,他真的大老遠的法國來啊?

2.We were able to sell him on the idea by promising there will be a nice size crowd.

我們十分有信心能夠將他推薦給廣大的讀者

3.I felt confident about that. Because I know how enthusiastic our group is.

因為我們的團體中對他十分推崇。

第 13 段

1.And your group... do you have a name?【2問學生的身份】

因為我們的團體中對他十分推崇。

第 14 段

1.Um... it is kind of a loose group, you know, just a bunch of students in the French department who are interested in French literature.

呃,我們的團體比較松散,就是法語系的一些對法國文學感興趣的學生。

2.There‘s no formal structure or anything.【1這裏學生已經開始透露一點問題了】

還沒有正式的組織或其他的

3.I guess you could call us the French Literature Reading Group.

我想你可以叫我們法國文學閱讀俱樂部。

第 15 段

1.OK. And it is a recognized group? By the university, I mean.

好的。你們的團體是認證團體嗎?我的意思是在學校?

第 16 段

1.No.

不是。

第 17 段

1.OK.

好的。

第 18 段

1.But the French Department is funding this, on the condition that we do all the legwork. // legwork 外出搜索的工作 【1解釋為啥not a recognized group】

但是如果我們承擔所有的外勤工作,法語系會為我們贊助。

第 19 段

1.All right. Hold on a second while I check.

好的,請等一下,我需要查一下。

2.Well, it looks like we did receive your announcement last Wednesday.

好了,看來我們的確在上個星期三接到了你的聲明。

3.Uh, looks like the editors must have decided not to include your event in this week‘s listings.【解釋了原因是 not including】

但是估計是編輯決定不把你們的活動登在本周的目錄中。

第 20 段

1.Not included? Why?

不發表,為什麽?

第 21 段

1.Well, we don‘t post things automatically.

是這樣的,我們並不是自動發表的。

2.We get so many requests that we couldn‘t possibly post them all.

我們有許多要求,所以不能發表所有的項目。

3.So events that are thought to be too specialized, without the potential for really wide appeal...【2解釋為啥not including】

所以只有被確定是有專業化的事件才能被發表,如果那些看起來不會太吸引人的……

第 22 段

1.Wow, I got to say that does surprise me.

哇,我不得不說我很驚訝。

2.What am I going to do now? I mean, he really is quite famous.

現在我該怎麽辦呢?我說說,他的確是十分有名。

3.I really do think there would be a genuine interest beyond my group.

我真的覺得除了我們的團隊還會有很多人真正對此有興趣。

4.It would be a shame if no one shows up because there isn‘t enough publicity.

如果是因為宣傳不夠而沒有人參加,那將會是個遺憾。

5.Is there anyone else I can talk to?【1尋求其他解決辦法】

我還可以跟其他人談談嗎?

第 23 段

1.I don‘t think that would do you much good since we are already working on next week‘s schedule.

我認為那也不會有什麽用,因為我們已經開始做下個星期的計劃了。

2.But maybe you could ask the French department to post the announcement on its website.

但是你或許可以讓法語系的網站發一個聲明。

3.And maybe you could approach some other departments as well, you know, relevant ones.【2解決辦法是relevant ones】

你還可以跟其他系練習一下,跟這個有關系的系。

第 24 段

1.I knew we should have done a poster, but everybody was like, oh, you can just post it online.

我就知道我應該做一個海報。但大家都說,哦,你只要在網上宣傳就可以了。

2.In any event, thanks for your help. It‘s something to consider.

不管怎麽樣,謝謝你的幫助。你的建議值得考慮。

TPO-23 C1 Post a student announcement